PDA

View Full Version : Eszekial's Journal

Pages : [1] 2 3

Eszekial
05-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Well it's about time I started one of these journals. I don't know why i've been apprehensive about it! But this is becoming more and more a part of my life so I think now is a perfect time

Quick Bio. 19, been working out for about 4-5 years. Never gained because my diet was pure trash. As of today, 5/10/06 i'm 6'1, 205, estimated body fat of 13.5%

I'm currently on my first cut (thanks in very large part, to the esteemed Built!), and I'm down 20 lbs from 225.

My current stats are:
Bench: 265 x3
A$$ to Floor Squats: 265 x 5
Dead: None yet ><

I live in Sunny Riverside California. I currently live with 3 roomates who are all fatties :D Makes it hard to diet properly at times, when they bring home chinese food. Gotta build up my willpower.

Currently, I work as a commercial loan officer for a Bank. Hoping to get a promotion soon. In my spare time I'm hoping to complete my ISSA course and become a Certified Fitness Trainer.

Link to my fitday. Please feel free to check in on my diet and berate me for any failures!
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=woshka

To begin, yesterday 5/9/06 i cheated (on chinese food) and had 3000 calories. I'm extra dilligent today to make up for yesterday.

The insulin spike hit me hard and i passed out at 8 o'clock. Woke up 3 times but basically got 10 hours of good sleep. A good rebound off of 2 - 6 hour days before.

So far today, diet is solid. I plan to swim tonight. Not sure about weight training today. Legs are still slightly sore from squats on monday. Plan as of now is bench and back training.

Current Supplements

Nitrean
Creatine (AtLarge)
Echinacea Purpurea (TruNature)
Fish Oil (Optimum Nutrition)
Caffeine (Prolab)
Ephderine/Guaifenesin (Mega-Pro)

Things to do:

Get 8.5 hours a sleep
Remember to get in 10 fish oil pills
Don't skimp on pre/post work out nutrition
Teach my cruddy work out partner how to squat :D

Eszekial
05-10-2006, 05:04 PM
Just received a call from my insurance company. Some horrible evil people hit my brand new Silverado 2500HD and then tried to skip out on paying me! I even offered to give them a ride home on the night of.

After 3 months of struggeling with them to pay me, i finally reported to the insurance co. and they again denied anything ever happened.

Little know to them, i went to their house and snapped pics of their little mini-van. The thing that upsets me the most is that they live a hop, skip, and a jump from a golf course (then again, so do i).

Heard today that i will be getting my $500 deductible back, which is good news after i spent $3,500 in legal fees.

The Lord is good.

Eszekial
05-11-2006, 09:55 AM
Finished yesterday off well. Didn't do any weights like I had planned, but I got a good 20 minute swim in. Been trying to get my sleep in order as i rarely get even 7 hours of sleep. Luckily last night i was able to get 7.5 - 8 hrs of sleep. Getting enough sleep is one area where I always struggle.

Diet yesterday was pretty solid. Calories were perhaps a little too low. I had to struggle with calories yesterday and downed a little too much milk with my protein shake to try and catch up. Think i ended at about 3.5 glasses of milk and 1700 calories for the day.

Today I will try to be closer to 1900, and i absolutely have to get some weight training in today. Today will be a back day.

On a lighter note, tried hitting on a 7/10 Asian girl at the gym. Got blown off with the "will you be here tomorrow," line....

Oh the joys of being shot down!

On the way to work I figured that pretty soon I will be able to take advantage for some new things and take my training even further.

Get a Promotion, Therefore More Money
With a Promotion Comes 'making your own hours,' which should allow for 8 hours a sleep a night. Training when I want too
Have money to stock up on supplements and food.
Move out on your own so you don't have fatass roomates around, always scarfing chinese food.

Chronic
05-11-2006, 11:02 AM
My bro use to be a loan officer and made some pretty good money doing it. Good to see you're cutting and doing such a good job at it. Down 20 lbs is pretty good. I'm 19 also but I weigh about 185. I'm doing the opposite as you

Eszekial
05-11-2006, 12:16 PM
Starting my own brokerage company in about 3-4 months once we can obtain a brokerage license.

I'm really hoping I can put together some construction loans for some gyms :D

thanks for the feedback btw!

Eszekial
05-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Had a wonderful back workout this afternoon. Did dead's for the first time in a very long time. My back is definetly my weak link.

Session
RLDL
2s 135x10
2s 225x3
1s 225x5

Over Head Dumbel Fly's
50x8
55x8
60x8

Tbar Row
2s 45x10
2s 100x 8
1s 125x 5

Machine Fly (These are silly, don't do these on a cut as i can't put on enough weight for them to be meaningful)
1s 180 x8
1s 200 x8
1s 220 x8

Wide Grip Chin Up (behind the neck)
1s x4
1s x6

Nutrtion was great.
Macros ended up being
Totals 2224c 126f 107c 162p

estimate 7 hrs of sleep.

Things to Do:
1. Learn how to clean properly
2. Narrow Down an Actual Back Workout
3. See a doctor about my low back / hip.

Coke
05-12-2006, 04:20 AM
I hear Riverside, Calif is beautiful and pricey which shouldn't matter since you're in the money, lol...good back session.

Eszekial
05-12-2006, 02:08 PM
I hear Riverside, Calif is beautiful and pricey which shouldn't matter since you're in the money, lol...good back session.

Yeah, and you'll see a lot of it, because you'll be spending 2 hours in commute time to travel 30 miles :D

In the money? Not yet, but soon! (I'll share!)

Bulking Routine
Preparing for my bulk which will hopefully be coming soon. Here's the work out i'm planning on using, 4 days a week. Prepared by Paul Stagg;

I would immediatley change your routine to something far more basic and simple.

MWF do the following:

Squat 2x15
SLDL 3x10
Row 3x8-12
Bench press 3x8-12
Chin 3x asmanyasyoucando
OH press 3x8-12

After the workout, add in some other stuff you want to do - shrugs, abs, curls.. Just don't overdo it - spend 15 minutes or so on this stuff.

Add weight every single workout to the squats, and get the reps. No matter what. If you have to stand there for 10 minutes between reps 14 and 15, do it.

It's geared for a beginner, and it's geared toward getting bigger, as well as teaching you how to work hard and push through barriers.

You might add 20 pounds one workout, you might add 5 the next. Generally, people don't use as much weight as they really can.

Lets say the OP starts out at 2x15 @ 135. The next workout, he does 2x15 @ 145. He keeps going like this for 2 weeks (6 workouts). He ends up on the Monday of the third week using 2x15 @ 195. That isn't all that crazy, is it? Some workouts, if he feels really good, he might add 20 pounds instead of 10. If he's feeling not so good, or the prior workout was really brutal, he might only add 5 pounds. When he gets to the point that it gets really, really hard, he's going to learn how to push through it. If that means standing there with the bar on your back until you can do another rep, that's how it goes.

But it will teach him to work hard in the gym, get his high rep squat poundage up, and put some muscle on him. Keep in mind, adding weight to the squats is the main thing - the other stuff can stay the same from week to week if you like, although I would also try to bump it up.

The idea is from John McCallum's Keys to Progress. Everyone who lifts should read that book.

--------------

Condition
Back is getting tigher throughout the day. Wasn't pumped last night but now I can feel it. Low back, hip, is hurting more than usual. Attribute it to bad form and rushing into deads.

Lesson learned (until next time).

Had a semi cheat meal this morning. Had a breakfast burrito from a local restaurant, with cottage cheese and some fruit. Not the worst, but i could have used less carbs in a longer period of time, less calories, spread it out more.

Workout Plan for Tonight
Flat Bench
2s 135 x 10
3s 265 until failure. (8 rep max, 5 rep goal)

A$$ to Floor Squat (Might Skip These All Together if My back Still Hurts)
2s 135 x 10
3s 265 until failure. (8 rep max, 5 rep goal)

Wide Grip Chin's
2s Failure (10 max)
Close Grip Pull
2s Failure. (10 max)

KevinStarke
05-12-2006, 03:08 PM
good luck on the bulk man, should be some big numbers in here.

Eszekial
05-12-2006, 03:30 PM
good luck on the bulk man, should be some big numbers in here.
Hey thanks man! You're quite ripped yourself (and your cat does a mean dance!)

Eszekial
05-15-2006, 09:48 AM
This weekend was absolutely insane.

Had a crazy party friday night. Didn't sleep at all friday night and was up all of saturday. By sunday, i was so dehydrated i could see my abs in all their glory.

On a downer note, I feel flat and i think i might have lost some LBM. Oh well, the bulk is coming and i'l be rearing to put on some leg & back mass (much needed). Calories were good this weekend, but all things being equal i had a pretty ****ty diet. Definetly did not get my macros in.

My back & legs are hurting a lot. it's getting worse and I need to go see a doctor about this soon. I'm hoping it's a simple fix, but who knows.

Only workout I felt up for this whole weekend was yesterday. I did 4 sets of chin ups, and 30 minutes of SS cardio.

Weekends are never my strong point

Getting back on track tonight.

Planning on doing my usual squat / bench routine, perhaps a little bit of cardio afterwards.

Main thing is to get my protein macro and fat macro back to normal. Definetly feeling the side effects of missing an entire nights worth of sleep and eating ****tily.

On a (semi) personal note, I got the most wasted I have ever been in my life friday night. At about 4 am the party is winding down and there are only a few of us still standing. I'm coming off the drunkeness at this point and i feel like throwing up often and a lot (although I don't). It's just me and my best friend chatting it up with this girl. She's been pusing water on me all night and trying to help me not be sick (nice of her). I'm about ready to pass out so i go into my room and finally fall asleep. Maybe 20 minutes later, this girl sneaks into my room and we make out for like 4 hours (as i try not to throw up on her, how romantic). We fall asleep together and the next day she leaves and we don't even say goodbye. I feel used.....

Note to Self
One night of guiltless fun always turns into at least a weeks worth of guilt.

Sorry for the rant for whoever's reading, but i haven't told anybody important yet, to protect the innocent... So it helps toi get it off your chest.

-TIM-
05-15-2006, 09:56 AM
Maybe you should have thrown up on her afterall. :D

The journal is looking good. Keep at it! :thumbup:

Eszekial
05-15-2006, 11:39 AM
Maybe you should have thrown up on her afterall. :D

The journal is looking good. Keep at it! :thumbup:
Yeah maybe :D Maybe if she wasn't so cute I could have had a laugh about it afterwards (maybe she was gawd ugly, but hey, i was drunk!)

For my consiousess, self respect (if there is such a thing), and state of mind (AND BODY!!!), I think i'm going to quit drinking all together. This marks my 4th or 5th time being drunk. Something bad happens every time!

To recap, first time i was drunk, i got kicked off the football team my senior year, and got lunch detention for 5 weeks.
Next time, I think I made an ass of myself at the supermarket.
third time, i got kicked out of a bowling alley. The security guard was a dope though.
fouth time, read above. I might have also let some fat chicks feel my abs (oh the shame).

I think i would be more embarassed than anything haha!

I feel like i over ate the last two days because i was stuffed every time i ate. However, i ate mostly vegetables and starchs, and I ate 2 semi big meals.

Realistically I was probably dangerously low on calories, which would explain why I feel like **** 3 days later.

I think I need to shoot for 2000 calories today, and hopefully i'll start feeling better.

I replace my work chair today and my back feels twice as good as usual.

My old one was slanted in the direction of my phone, because i lean that way when i'm talking on it.

My spine or ass bone must be un-even.

I need to go see my chiropractor.

So far macros today are.

Totals 391c 21f 19c 28p

Eszekial
05-15-2006, 10:49 PM
Today turned out to be one of my better calorie days.

Macros are:
Totals 1707c 65f 84c 196p
All very clean foods today. Should have gotten more fats in, but all my fats were clean fats today. So i think i'll live.

Today's workout was:
Bench
2s 135x10
1s 275x1
1s 265x1
1s 255x3

I hope this isn't permanent but i feel like i lost some LBM during this weekend. Bench suffers because of it. All the more reason to quit drinking.

A$$ to the floor squats:
2s 135 x10
2s 225 x5
1s 225 x4
I really struggled on these squats. Although i don't seem to be gaining on them, they were a great work out and i felt like i definetly made some progress on form and working through the ROM. Was encouring for my bulk

Wide Grip Pulls (behind the neck)
1s failure
Close Group Pulls
1s failure.

Things to Do
Get in some Real food tomorrow
Get some sleep (RIGHT NOW!)
Keep track of Chin up / pull up #'s.

Coke
05-16-2006, 06:06 AM
Struggling on squats are a good thing, lol...ace benching numbers.

-TIM-
05-16-2006, 08:42 AM
Beer goggles and ugly lights. That's all I'm gonna say.

Eszekial
05-16-2006, 05:17 PM
Cocoa
There were a few times where i felt I was going to fail on the squats and I still pushed through. Can't remember many times I did that. Very encouraging.
-Tim-
No beer goggles and ugly lights man..... It was pitch dark :D

So far today diet has been pretty good although i've had to force myself to eat because i'm semi depressed over a whole bunch of non-sense (of which I posted a little about). That and, coming off the ephedra high doesn't help (can't help that my asthema sucks so bad! :D)

Tonight Is schedueled to be a Back / Shoulder Day.

On the agenda is:
CLEAN DEADLIFTS! No messing around!
2 warm up sets, 3 working
Front and Side DB lateral Raises.
3 working sets
TBAR Row
3 working sets
Overhead BB Press
3 working sets.

5 rep goal on each exercise. No more than 8, no less than 3.

Mood
Dying for an EC fix
Itching to pound some weights.
Status
Going pee for the 10th time today.
Things To Do
Stop being an arse, and post some before pictures.
Get at least 8 hrs of sleep tonight.

Eszekial
05-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Getting to a level of depression that I have not experienced in years. Wanting to scream over and over.

How can I cope?

Sitting here waiting to go the gym..... Waiting for my damn work out partner.

Want to tell everybody what's going on.... That's how i deal.... Can't because this is too personal.....

WOrk out partners is finally here... I'm going to go smash some weights.

Eszekial
05-16-2006, 10:16 PM
Just had an amazing sick back workout. I feel like a mil.

Deadlifts
2 warm up sets 135x10,
3 working, 225x5 - near failure on the last 2 sets. Could barely grip the bar. Form is getting better

Front and Side DB lateral Raises.
3 working sets 45x5, 40x5, 40x8

TBAR Row (should probably wait till my CNS develops more before doing dead's and tbar on the same day)
(numbers exclude bar weigt)
1 warm up, 90x10
3 working sets 145x5, 160x5, 160x5

Overhead BB Press (wanted to quit bad, was near exhausted and had trouble getting the weight over my head, pushed through, felt fantastic)
3 working sets.
90x8

Now for a post work out meal!

Saint Patrick
05-17-2006, 12:47 AM
Nice work in here. I used to be a loan officer, but I was doing the dirty sub-prime sh!t. Those commercial deals can pay off pretty damn well if you can see them through.

Keep up the good work.

Coke
05-17-2006, 05:46 AM
Fine session dude, the back work does indeed looks nice.

AlecB
05-17-2006, 06:23 AM
E - whatever it is thats bringing you down, just keep you chin up and your legs pumping man. Youll get through it. AND KEEP GOING TO THE GYM! Smashing weights = good therapy.

Eszekial
05-17-2006, 09:42 AM
E - whatever it is thats bringing you down, just keep you chin up and your legs pumping man. Youll get through it. AND KEEP GOING TO THE GYM! Smashing weights = good therapy.

The best therapy.

Saint, CoCoa, AlecB
I do very much appreciate the encouragement! It means a lot! I just wish my numbers were a bit more fearsome :D

I'm officially 2 lbs lighter than i was a week and a half ago.

The weight is still moving and the fat is still coming off.

I'm officially down 22lbs.

8 more before I reach my goal.

Will re-asses then, and see if i want to continue the cut or start on a much wanted/needed bulk.

-TIM-
05-17-2006, 09:49 AM
Solid back session yesterday. Getting into the gym always helps when I'm mentally drained or stressed. It's a great way to blow off some steam or clear your head. Only focus is the task at hand, moving some iron. Good job on cutting weight too.

Eszekial
05-17-2006, 10:38 AM
Solid back session yesterday. Getting into the gym always helps when I'm mentally drained or stressed. It's a great way to blow off some steam or clear your head. Only focus is the task at hand, moving some iron. Good job on cutting weight too.

Tim,
Thank you for the continued encouragement!

Just saw your photos from 6mo's ago.

You have a sick natural taper!

-TIM-
05-17-2006, 11:08 AM
Thanks E. My back is really starting to fill out, which really helps with the v-shape.

Eszekial
05-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Thanks E. My back is really starting to fill out, which really helps with the v-shape.
Tim,
I'm anticipating some update pictures with a sick back! I'm jealous.

Mood & Hunger
Mood is very rollercoaster and i'm kinda pulling out of the death and despair cycle. I think that's because I'm really busy today and don't really have time to think about this trash. I'm dreading the trip home. No work out tonight so i better call up some friends and work up some mischef.

Hunger is absolutely absent. I'm not sure if it's the depression or my metab taking a poop. Either way, i can definetly see myself force feeding protein shakes and olive oil.

I wrote down 4 tbsps of peanut butter, then later lowered it to 3 because i couldn't stomach a 4th.

Eszekial
05-18-2006, 09:22 AM
ate myself silly on carbs last night, but i felt it was necessary because i've been ketogenic for probably almost 2 weeks now. I've been so strict on my diet that i haven't really eaten over 100 carbs at any time within the last few weeks.

Went to sleep depressed and woke up at about 3:30 unable to fall back asleep again.

Feeling fine right now.

Eszekial
05-18-2006, 01:49 PM
Here's me in all my furious 203 lb glory.

http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=518bf2zf.jpg

Decided to go one a 1 week maintenance binge.

-TIM-
05-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Ahh, another fro like Cripplers. Well, before he shaved his head.

Not bad Eszekial. You've got some good size to your traps and your abs are starting to show through. Good work.

Coke
05-19-2006, 05:33 AM
Thankx for sharing that shot man, you're doing really good especially for starters - keep it up.

AlecB
05-19-2006, 06:21 AM
damn son...those traps are jumpin

Eszekial
05-19-2006, 10:07 AM
Tim, CoCoa, Alec
Thank you all for the continued support. You guys are like the cheer squad that can probably bench press me lol.

Hope to see you guys in RL at some time!

Eszekial
05-21-2006, 05:12 AM
So i've been eating maintenance lately and maybe a little above for about a week. Body wise, I feel like a champ. Sex drive is RIPPING, energy of tip top, the 2 workouts i had were INTENSE.

However, that being said, i'm up at 4 AM right now becaue again i can't sleep. I'm a freaking emotional mess.

I called 'that' girl and 8 hours later I get no return phone call.... This is just something that I CAN'T understand. How does she initiate hours of intimacy than suddenly act like it never happened?

I had no hand in this until it was grabbed, but now i'm the one lying down in the refuse.

This doesn't make any sense at all.

AlecB
05-21-2006, 07:01 AM
some girls do that crap all the time. They get off on treating peope like **** because some time in the past they got used bad and it hurt them. Now they want to take it out on others to even the score. I say forget this one and move on.

p.s. lol can you tell I was raised by a psychologist? "Ya Herr Eszekial, I sink I can help you. Tell me about your mutha..."

Eszekial
05-23-2006, 10:30 AM
AlecB
You rock, that's all I will say.

Yesterday's Workout
Bench
2x 135x10
2x 265x3 (actually dropped the weight on my rib cage mid push, and decided to quit there)

Squats
2x 135x10
2x 225x5

Wide Grip Chins
1x 8
2x failture

dips
1x 12
1x 8

Crossover Cable Fly's
3x 110x8

*Notes
Overall this workout was ****ty although it hit the spot. I felt a great rush before/afterwards and i was also very energetic the whole time. Worked up one hell of a sweat and we worked fast.

Diet & Macros
Totals 1616c 66f 120c 142p

Macros were semi ****ty because i didn't get in my fats or prot requirement, but cals were great. Felt like i had stuffed myself before bed. Had 8 fish oil caps yesterday.

Mood
No longer in fear of metabolic crash and no longer wanting to jump onto an electric fence.

That girl called me back yesterday and i'll see her on thursday. More than likely i'll be proposing.... or just making babies... Either or.

Looked in the mirror this morning right after getting up and I just looked full and yolked. I'm really excited about my continued progress, and the 6 pack can't be that far away.

Muscles were full and i felt great.

I'm loosing fat in places i didn't think I could. Legs, upper back, even my ass (which is a crying shame, because i have a perfect ass already).

Also, this morning, finally figured out how to do a proper lat spread, and to my surprise, I actually have one (barely). God bless WBB!

Coke
05-23-2006, 11:06 AM
See bro, don't play yourself with all that animal magnetism going, lol - now she can't get enough...good benching.

Eszekial
05-23-2006, 11:16 AM
See bro, don't play yourself with all that animal magnetism going, lol - now she can't get enough...good benching.

When I can throw up 1/2 the numbers you can, i'll officially pat myself on the back.

Eszekial
05-24-2006, 10:42 AM
Last night was an impromptu workout. I was going to go swimming but my new workout partner said that we didn't have enough time and that he'd rather throw weights up (it was his idea to swim in the first place). I'm not much for DOMS so i decided I was ok with this, and would do some of the exercises that i've been neglecting to do since I've started doing the big 3 (ATFSquats,bench,dead).

The gym i'm going to now is just too damn croweded even at 9pm. I'm thinking it's getting about that time to move on.

I did lots of body weight exercise such us chin ups, wide and close, dips.

Military press behind the neck instead of in front (what's this called? ((i guess it's called Barbell Behind Neck Press))) for 3 sets of 8 reps with 100 lbs. I think i failed on rep 5 of set 3.

Did Flat bench Dumbell Press with 90lbs in each hand.
3 sets of 8 reps. Failed around rep 5 of set 3 (and AGAIN dropped the weight on my rib cage, spotter was staring at spandex ass or something).

Mood
On the up and up. Things are crazy stressful at work and I feel like I'm sliding through the days, BUT, progress is being made both body building wise, life wise, career wise, etc etc. Long and short, be joyful in all things, God is good.

Things To Do
Get in another sick back workout.
Remember to take your freaking creatine!
8 Hours of sleep IS A MUST - My recent bout of depression has left me sleep deprived. I'm sleeping normal again now (mostly), but I just need to freaking be in bed before 10:00!

Need to Figure Out
A way to explain to my new, stubborn, ******ed work out partner that he has bought into every fitness myth there ever was.

I've helped him clean up his diet a bit, he's now eating more than a slice of bread each day, but he has absolutely no faith in anything I tell him otherwise when it comes to splits, spot reducing, fat loss, body recomp.

We got into this huge argument while leaving the gym about who knows what.

I don't want to go through this again with another work out partner. My other work out partner finally bought into the stuff i was telling him after months of convincing!

Now this new partner is trying to tell me to do my abs every day, telling me i'm not losing fat fast enough, telling me spot reduction is possible, telling me that benching, squatting, deadlifting is a waste of time....

I tried to point him in the right direction, but he's just being too stubborn and unwilling to pull his head out of his ass.

I love him dearly like a brother, but this argument is really getting annoying! He basis his arguments around, "I've seen people lose weight faster and be as big as you," & "look how fast i've put weight off."

The sad realty is, he is very skinny! He's got a little six pack going on. But you know what? He's never been fat! He has a great metabolism and he works construction! He's got abbs, but his shoulders are literally 4 inches smaller than mine width wide, he's got no upper body defenition... he just has abs!

I don't believe he's actually seen anybody do what i'm doing without knowing what i know, or having the help of people knowing what I know and also, of course he's going to lose weight faster! He's got no consideration for muscle, less then 1/2 my str capacity, he's got a lean body metabolism, he works a labor intensive job, and he's never been over 12% body fat!

/rant off

Reflecting, I need to learn how to pose this in less of a "i know what i'm talking about and you don't" way, and in more of a "i'm just here to help you out, and I know what I know only because people before me that have done this are showing me the way too," way.

Diet
Went a little overboard on the carbs yesterday. It's ok though, 2 days in a row of a rough work out makes it ok in my mind. Although, I went on my little maintenance binge and i'm finding it a tad bit hard to get back in line with the super strict diet i was on a few weeks ago.

So far today i've just had my fish caps, snacking on 0% cottage cheese, and water.

Yesterday's Macros
Totals 2519c 112f 251c 146p

Less carbs, more protein, and i'm good to go.

Coke
05-25-2006, 06:03 AM
Making the best of things and progressing is a good thing bro...did a nice variety of stuff to keep you on track.

Eszekial
05-25-2006, 10:16 AM
CoCoa -
Thank you for your continued insipration. You are truly a beacon.

Yesterday's Macros
Near Perfect
Totals 1740c 95f 68c 155p

Yesterday was an off day so I didn't eat a whole lot.

Didn't get much sleep last night. Everybody i live with is off today. Decided to start the weekend early by getting drunk :D Nothing like midnight grocery runs.

Luckily i sacked out before 12, but I woke up at around 4 am from a dream i was having which was completely random. ABout 10 minutes later i start getting text messages, which kept me up for a while. Fell back asleep at 6ish, woke back up at about 6:30 to get ready for work.

Get some freaking sleep tonight.

Get in a damn Dead Lift Workout (oh how i miss thee, Dead Lift).

f=ma
05-25-2006, 12:10 PM
i like to fly solo in the gym, people who dont understand the lifestyle are almost impossible to convince.

lifts are looking good in here bro.. only 1700 cals the other day?? so little, hopefully i wont have to go down that far

Saint Patrick
05-25-2006, 12:20 PM
Decided to start the weekend early by getting drunk :D Nothing like midnight grocery runs.

The only thing better is the 3am Drunk Waffle House Excursion :)

f=ma
05-25-2006, 12:31 PM
The only thing better is the 3am Drunk Waffle House Excursion :)
trumped only by the 3:30am latenight/early morning drunken expedition to the 24 hour mcdonalds to find that they are closed :(

Eszekial
05-25-2006, 12:47 PM
trumped only by the 3:30am latenight/early morning drunken expedition to the 24 hour mcdonalds to find that they are closed :(
Damn that elusive, non-existant, 24hr McDonald's!

Eszekial
05-25-2006, 12:52 PM
i like to fly solo in the gym, people who dont understand the lifestyle are almost impossible to convince.

lifts are looking good in here bro.. only 1700 cals the other day?? so little, hopefully i wont have to go down that far

Very little but i'm doing almost no cardio at this point.

I'm sure I could up it to 2k daily and do just perhaps 1 more cardio session weekly and still see progress.

I hate the cardio though because it's definetly effecting my LBM retention.

Eszekial
05-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Feeling just all around great today. My car broke down for the 3rd time this week and is again in the shop.... I love Silverado's, but I think my next truck will be a Titan. my '03 2500hd is just not cutting it. Passenger side door is somehow broken and doesn't close properly. Thing is hard as hell to shift if you haven't been doing it for years. Still love it to death though.

Last Night's work out, 3 sets of every type of pull up to failure.

3x 50lbs overhead press. x8
3x 40lbs lateral raises x5

Yesterday's Macros
Totals 2017c 93f 131c 168p

Started off today with a lot of clean but calorie dense foods.

Going through the rest of the day today via Nitrean and maybe a small snack of real food.

Not sure about tonights work out. REALLY want to do deadlifts but my shoulders are blasted from yesterday, and i have an irrational fear of cardio. I have retained so much LBM but i really do fear losing it during cardio.

Sleep
I keep waking up mid sleep for no reason whatsoever. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. I just wake up, then spend the next hour or so trying to fall back asleep.

- - - - - - - - -

Kind of seeing a girl now (one in previous posts) and i'm having second thoughts about this whole thing. She's really cute and fun to hang out with, but she's far to liberal for me. We're on opposite ends of the spectrum... And she does this thing where we will be kissing or what not than suddenly she will turn her back on me and walk away or start exprssing regrets or saying stuff like i'm an ******* etc etc. Typically i'll just be TOTALLY ok / indifferent with her protests and she'll come running right back to me. It's clear that she's trying to get something out of me that I don't want to give, or that she wants me to chase her more than i really want too.... I just find this really annoying and somewhat of a red flag. I don't like it AT ALL........

edit: after writing this down, i realize more than anything I find her to "open minded," for me and I really cherish my freedom.... She's a great girl, amazingly pretty, but for commitments sake alone, I'm not terribley interested in this relationship....

edit2: I realize i might be appearing very unstable (esp. as to what I want), and I accept / recognize this all to well.

edit3: Just to explain my rational! I can't see myself marrying a girl like this, and i'm not interested in GAWD HAWT SEKX! all that much (i blame cutting).

What do you good fellas think about that?

Coke
05-27-2006, 06:46 PM
Too bad about the vehicle dude, too bad about the girl too for that matter, lol - need to change both up.

Eszekial
05-30-2006, 10:50 AM
Too bad about the vehicle dude, too bad about the girl too for that matter, lol - need to change both up.

COCOA~
What do you think about the G35's from Infiniti? Yeah, i'm considering the fact that your big ass probably can't fit through the door, (what do heros like you drive, anyways?) but if you consider it from my POV they are pretty cool cars right?

And the Girl, i've basically laid down the law, told her everything that I would need and want in a relationship and went as far as saying that I don't think she could give it to me... She was totally ok with this and just retorted that "I just love hanging out with you. I don't want anything from you that you don't want to give." I found that pretty chill. That and she's damn cute! I'll keep her around for now :D

------------------------------

Diet
Didn't Fitday during the weekend as i usually don't, but as usual my diet was sensible. I get full to fast these days to really pound down any calories, despite if i'm on the ephedrine or not. I did eat fast food TWICE this weekend and got a fair amount of alchohol / cigarettes (I don't even smoke) / and other types of 'smokes' in the system. Not really my thing, but latelly i've been doing a lot of things that just aren't me. No regrets, but i'm worried that i'm opening a gateway to things that I shouldn't. Marijuana is the devil in my eyes.

The week needs to be perfect, need to get back into keto mode, lots of water and no bad foods. Sex drive is still amazingly gone. Erections are few and far between. Scary to say the least.

Started off today with a cup of 2%, 1/2 scoop of nitrean, 2 fish oil pills, snacking on (and will be for the working day) 0% cottage cheese.

Workout
Have not worked out for almost 4 days now, and I can't remember the last time i didn't work out for such a long period of time. Tonight is a deadlift night or by God i'm going to slash my wrist.

Eszekial
05-30-2006, 11:05 PM
Workout
Decent workout. No workout partner, need a helping hand!

RLDL - Fore arms are blasted! Couldn't grip the bar.
2x 10 - 135
2x 5 - 225
1x 4 - 225

Wide and Close Grip Chin Ups.
2x failure on both

Lateral Raises
3x 5 - 45

Behind the Neck Barbell Push
3x 8 - 100

Today's Macros
Totals 1700c 60f 114c 175p

Diet was really good but it's hard to keep carbs down! I literally had nothing (except 2 cups of oj which were post workout for 52 carbs of 114) that i considered a 'tasty' carb. It all came from milk and cottage cheese. I have to cut the milk out! Stupid me I just bought more.

Actually mixed vanilla nitrean with oj and it wasn't pleasent.

otherwise i was pretty stuffed today and my macros were great. Wish i could get more fat in but i can't spare the extra calories if i'm going to get cut!

Looking Forward Too
Trying Yohimbe! Should have it tomorrow.

Coke
05-31-2006, 05:44 AM
No doubt, she's a good one if she keeps that type of attitude. I'm driving in a black Cadilliac-Escalade, luv at first sight - has plenty of room. Keep your eyes open, then settle for that very one type of vehicle. Good session bro.

Eszekial
05-31-2006, 10:14 AM
No doubt, she's a good one if she keeps that type of attitude. I'm driving in a black Cadilliac-Escalade, luv at first sight - has plenty of room. Keep your eyes open, then settle for that very one type of vehicle. Good session bro.

Chev, Cad , truck / suv are the sexy.

Envy...

f=ma
05-31-2006, 11:15 AM
nice workout bro

only 1700 cals?? thats low, im starving on 2300

DGabe24
05-31-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey man, if you ever have any questions about cars, definitely PM me sometime it's my other secret identity aside from weightlifting :evillaugh Good workin out, I'm definitely gonna be stoppin in more often to show some support. With the girl, you should definitely keep her around because she sounds genuine which is hard to find now adays. Good job putting your foot down though, I see too many guys whipped not getting what they should out of relationships :thumbup:

Saint Patrick
06-01-2006, 12:28 AM
Infiniti G35's are sweet.

Eszekial
06-01-2006, 09:58 AM
F=MA - DGabe24 - Saint Patrick, Chocolate Bar AKA He-Man
Thank you guys all for stopping by! I appreciate even the smallest amounts of feedback, and I look forward to tracking all your guys progress!
Patrick, I love your picture!!!

Yesterday's Macros
Totals 1607c 66f 48c 198p
Was absolutely stuffed by midnight and i couldn't eat a drop more. Actually tried choking down straight olive oil to simplify my eating even more.... TASTES LIKE SMOKED WOOD!!! Not recommended.

Workout
None! Tuesday's Deadlift / Back centric workout left me with some DOMS! Want to hit the legs tonight if possible. Very tired though as I got....... -

Mood
No sleep! Decided I would go an entire day without talking to the new lady friend just to see what would happen (forgive me, i like to test these things). What does she do? Wakes me up at 2am and 5am just to talk......... Roomate wakes me up at 3:30am as he's screaming at the television watching some ******ed movie.... "I thought your door was closed." IT WAS YOU BASTARD! YOU're JUST LOUD AS HELL!!!! :D

Not sure if i want to work out on 4 hrs of sleep. Maybe when i get home tonight i'll hit up a nap and head out for the gym 9ish, hit some heavy squats, head home. Or i'll hit an early nights sleep and have an early morning gym session. Definetly less crowded then too.

f=ma
06-01-2006, 10:42 AM
you have an 03 silverado thats breaking down? i'd be raising hell at the dealer i bought it from.. its only 3 years old

is it out of warranty?

btw, youre stuffed on 1600cals? wtf?

Eszekial
06-01-2006, 11:30 AM
It's been stellar up to this point. It's got 120,000 on it (yay for driving).

Warranty is LONG gone.

Luckily i've been keeping this thing maintained and pristine, so far i've only spent about $1,500 on repairs for this thing, but the engine light turned on AGAIN today. That'll be the 4th time i bring it in to the shop in 2 weeks.

When it rains it poors?

I've spent $7,000 in the last 2 months and i have nothing to show for it at all!

I don't know what the deal with the cals is... I just do not get hungry.... I'm not lethargic, and i'm not metabolically crashing from what I can tell. I think i've been cutting too long though, and a bulk would probably be ideal... I hate the fact that i'm so close to a six pack though, and that i might not acheive that goal.

DGabe24
06-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Sup pimp, I hear you on that six pack thing. Think about it though, bulk and then do a small cut and you can still have the abs with extra strength/size on top of it.

Sounds like you got a good girl, definitely try and hold onto her, but those roomates of yours....:swear: ;)

Keep workin on getting that sleep man, it really is crucial. Good job still getting in your protein, just try upping the calories (im sure u knew this already)

I also got some supplement questions for you, what are you still taking and maybe you can post some info on how they are working out for you? I'm looking to mix up my supplements just to try out more stuff...call me crazy but I enjoy trying out all different brands. And I'm expecting some heavy squats from you soon big dog, so lets go.

ddegroff
06-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Ah I love the doms i get from deads! Keep her, you told her what's up and shes still around!

Eszekial
06-02-2006, 09:41 AM
I DECLARE TODAY - EPIC CHEAT MEAL AND SUPER WORKOUT - DAY!

ECM&SWO DAY!

Starting off with a HUGE orea cookie shake, a burrito, and french fries.

Tonight will be a deadlift and swimming night (yeah that's right, deadlifts 2 work outs in a row). I FREAKING LOVE deadlifts.

Supps
Finished my 2nd bottle of Nitrean, ordered 2 more and a bottle of ETS with a Thermocin sample.

Mood
It's freaking friday! Parties this weekend!

Life just kinda rocks right now.

Cars in the shop right now. Not sure what's wrong with it but who cares.

Hope everybody here at WBB has a great freaking weekend!

Yesterday's Macros
Totals 2131 106 106 186
Ate sub human yesterday. 2000+ cals, *GASP!
All clean foods, i'm not worried about it.

as a slight update to the *alpha females thread....
I asked my new lady friend what she ate all of the day. She said she had a few chilli fries and a couple pieces of sushi.

That would explain why she's less than 100 lbs at 5'9.

UPDATE
Got half way through my milkshake / burrito, and i want to kill myself.

Desperate to drink gallons of water and flush out my system now.

f=ma
06-02-2006, 10:47 AM
oh you pussy, finish eating that burrito lol

Eszekial
06-02-2006, 11:06 AM
oh you pussy, finish eating that burrito lol
Oh man, i'm carb crashing and insulin spiking hard....

I'm about to pass out at my desk!

f=ma
06-02-2006, 12:05 PM
haha the same thing used to happen to me at work all the time

solution: quit your job haha

ddegroff
06-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Have fun with deads, i love em too. I hope by now your done with the burrito and the shake! Keep it up bro!

Eszekial
06-02-2006, 03:47 PM
Have fun with deads, i love em too. I hope by now your done with the burrito and the shake! Keep it up bro!

Shake is sitting warm and abandoned in my trash can :D

A burrito, cottage fries, half a hamburger, and half a tuna sandwhich, are all resting peacfully in my stomach :D.

ddegroff
06-02-2006, 06:52 PM
GOOD work! I might be tempted to go get some "Cheat food", thanks for the temptation, LOL.

Jordanbcool
06-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Shake is sitting warm and abandoned in my trash can :D

A burrito, cottage fries, half a hamburger, and half a tuna sandwhich, are all resting peacfully in my stomach :D.

Thats were its at. Once I realized I could have food again I had 4 cookies, 6 chicken wings, a super protein shake (I dunno I just wanted to see what a GOOD protein shake tasted like).......yadda yadda.

Its like I'm a whole different person when I break down...:rolleyes:

-jordan

Eszekial
06-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Ddegroff / Jordan
I'm picking up UD2 - going to get tested for BF% (hopefully), and we should track each other's progress and mood and discipline/commitment. Sounds like a lot of fun and would be a good net! We'll even have to exchange cell phone numbers! :D

I ate a lot more this weekend than i probably should have. Really helped with the sex drive and other such things.... I was missing the random erections at completely ockward times, thang! Also tried some Yohimbe. Made me sick as a dog, but boy O' boy was i stiff as a rock! My lil Chuck Norris was ready to do some jousting.

I haven't been working out like I should because the new lady friend is taking up a lot more time than i should allow. LA Fitness closes early on sundays so i hit up the lil gym at my apt complex after i sent the lady home. More on that later.

3s to failure each
wide suppinated behind the back
Neutral grip Close chin
Opposing grip medium Chin
These are very clean, full range of motion pull ups. That means every rep is neutral to as high as i can take it. None of this going half way down stuff. Arms are fully extended. I can get 3-8 depending on where i am in the sets and which type i'm doing.

50 lbs dumbell, standing up overhead press.
3 sets of 8
*Apt gym does not have dumbells over 50lbs

1x 5, lateral raises, 50lbs.
Cheating myself with this weight. Can't do full Rom.

Mood
Really good. I haven't got a good heavy workout in 3 days but last nights pull ups really did the trick on my shoulders and biceps, delts, etc... Have a bit of DOMS going on which i'm not ashamed to admit.

A combination of things have kinda slowed down my progress (which may in turn actually help my progress). I no longer have a work out partner to keep me accountable for days when i'm not feeling like working out. The new lady friend has been taking up a lot of my time and is pushing me to eat a lot more than i really should be eating. She literally cheers me on when i eat something. It's odd, because she weights sub 100 lbs and she's 5'9.... Also she's been randomley posting articles about the dangers of Ephedrine on my refigerator. It's good to know she cares but it's missguided! I don't want to sound like i'm complaining. The girl rocks my world. It's just related to my progress.

I was very afraid to look in the mirror this weekend and morning because i was convinced i had put on some LBS. I probably did, but I see just as much of my abs as before, and my muscles were YOKED. I'm not so worried about the fat gain so much, and I think i've been maintenance long enough to get back on my super strict sub human diet :D. Unless I can find the time to read UD2 in the very near future, i don't think i can get started in an optimistic time of at least 1 week.

Things to Do
1. Find out why I can't sleep a straight 8 hours.
2. Get a new work out partner or do heavy weights that don't require a spot (Deads, Dumbell Press)
3. Figure out if I should cycle the EC now or later.
4. Get a damn deadlift session in, or choke on a pretzel!
5. Read UD2.
6. Try Yohimbe a few more times.
7. Super strict diet this week.
8. Quit drinking. Once a week isn't a big deal, but it's becoming an issue. Went to a party saturday night and kissed on basically every girl I could. Lady friend did not come because she had a surprise birthday party to go to. This isn't fair to her or myself.
9. PAY ATTENTION DIP**** - STOP SPENDING SO MUCH GOSH DAMN MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON RANDOM WORTHLESS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Thoughts
This new body is something to get used too. I've never been a bad looking guy but the low bodyfat and muscles really help in the lady game. Girls will come onto you! Girls will ask you to strip or see your abs or just random things. I thought I would love this random attention but it really isn't all that it's cracked up to be... And it really isn't the game closer some people make it out to be either (for some ladys, at least). I have a mixed bag about the abs for babes thing... Grant it, i still love it and pursue it because this is me and who I wanted to become. I love the healthy life style, i love the discipline and will power that it presents. I grasp that a whole lot... That and, the (the one i care about) lady friend really loves it. It's cool to see her eyes light up when she's starting at your stomach. It's really cool that she likes the way i look. I like that i can make her happy with that. That makes it worth it.

I remember back to my first serious gf. This girl was a model, her mom was in playboy, she's just smoking hot. Somehow I bag this girl, im 16 and she's 18, and the first time I take my shirt off in front of this girl, it wasn't pleasent. The next day she says to me very openly, "you took your shirt off and i didn't like it." No, she wasn't referring to the oppenness!

This wasn't a big deal at the time, but it's very important to present to your mate that you care about them by keeping yourself in check!

Random, i realize... But i think it's something important for me to remember for the rest of my life.. How embarassed I was and how i'll never want to be that way again.

Today's Macros
Started the morning off with a cup of skim, 1 nitrean scoop, 2 fish oil pills, and i purchased a carton of 2% cottage cheese, 4 servings. Will be snacking on that most of the working day. Wanted 0% but they were out. I forgot how much better 2% tastes than 0%.

Totals For Today So Far 606c 12f 38c 88p

f=ma
06-05-2006, 11:10 AM
sounds like a good plan bro

"9. PAY ATTENTION DIP**** - STOP SPENDING SO MUCH GOSH DAMN MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON RANDOM WORTHLESS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

this is also a big problem for me

DGabe24
06-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Good to hear that you are also building on things aside from just weights, like your confidence, discipline, self-esteem. That's half the game right there, knowing you look good usuually helps when picking up ladies ;) Just don't make it too obvious and act like an idiot. :D

ddegroff
06-05-2006, 02:30 PM
The girl sounds good man (even the food coaching, LOL). I ate like crap too all weekend (staying at the gf's house), but I knew the next few weeks would be strict so no big deal.

Nice workout, especially with such a little amount of equipment!

Saint Patrick
06-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Lateral raises with 50lb DB's? I couldn't even try to cheat out that much.

Eszekial
06-05-2006, 05:26 PM
f=ma - This has been pretty easy for me most of my life... But as the promise of more money is made, it gets harder and harder to be modest. I am fooling myself though pretending this is a sure thing. Time to clean up. Just like alchohol it's only a problem if you let it be.

DGabe24 - Yeah bro, bodybuilding effectively is a culmination of things. it helps keep me focused on progression and living life.

Ddegroff - She's a badass chick no doubt. I still haven't made up my mind though as to how deeply i want to pursue this. I still don't call her my girlfriend and i still don't feel like I can be open with her on all levels. I just don't know if it's worth it for me right now. This is a time in my life where things are happening, and i don't want to put it on hold or hold myself back because of her... I'd be fooling myself if i said that there are things more important than impactful relationships, but at the same time my career and the things i need done need to come first. I'm 19 and i have a long life to live and prepare for before I can sell myself to 1 women or anybody for that matter. And it wouldn't be right for me to tell her that i'm ready to have a meaningful relationship and that i'm prepared for all that entails.. I'm not!!~ this confusion plagues me daily.

The way things are looking is that she's going to have a modeling contract within the year. Talks high and mighty about going out of state or out of country to pursue this.... Kinda leaves me wonderinf if she is prepared for a relationship herself.... Again, all very confusing and unfair to me/her/us.

This is kind of going a$s backwards... She drops hints or openly asks what 'title' our relationship holds... When i tell her I don't know what i want, and that if she would have asked me a month ago I would have told her that commitment was the last thing i wanted, she tells me that the answer I gave is very unfair to her, being that she is emotionally attached.... I need to figure this out quick! At the same time, she's very clear that she's going out of state before another year has passed... What's the point??? I just don't care for this type of fun that much.........

no reason to comment lol, just rambeling.

Saint Patrick - I started with 15's on these and worked my way up to these bad boys :D They are a hard exercise but they definetly work! I've got pretty strong lats / shoulders and i thank these exercises for that. I highly recommend!

Edit - On a random note. She's called me 3 nights in a row just to say goodnight. She's an angel if i've ever known one.

Eszekial
06-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Yesterday's Macros
Totals 1639c 71f 80c 170p

Very good day of eating. Actually got straight sleep throughout the night. Did not work out last night, spent all afternoon with the girl. Deadlifts on the agenda for tonight. DOMS is 90% gone.

Need to go get some breakfast!

Coke
06-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Trash those deads tonight...a new workout partner would be a good thing, more yohimbe is a damn good thing - :D

ddegroff
06-06-2006, 10:57 AM
You're right, you are young no reason too look to far ahead. If shes fun to chill with (seems that way), then do it till its no longer fun. Man you don't eat much, lol. Kill the deads tonight!

Eszekial
06-07-2006, 09:52 AM
CoCoa - Thanks for taking the time to stop by and support! You should probably be outside moving mountains or throwing lightning bolts or something ... I'm afraid to take Yohimbe again, or i might bludgeon a hole through my pants.

Ddegroff - Checked out your cals a few seconds ago and you were at sub 1500!!! Lol, we should join the Anorexia club!

Yesterday's Macros
Totals 1559 c 76f 113c 102

Too little fat, too little protein, too many carbs. Yesterday sucked.

Yesterday's workout
Went late at about 9pm. Hadn't eaten anything since about 2pm, and like a fool i was 'feeling good' so i decided to skip the meal and go workout.. DUMBASS....

Deadlifts.
2s of 10, 135
1s of 5, 225
4s of 2, 275 (PR)

Got greedy and attempted 300... Too pussy and tired to get it off the ground. Plan is to be able to do 2 sets of 275 (my new working set rep) for a clean 5 before I attempt 300 again.

Slight low back discomfort, some doms.. Nothing bad.

Overhead dumbell press.
1s of 75 x2
1s of 60 x5

Pull Ups,
Neutral Grip
1s of 5
1s of 8

Chins,
Wide Grip Suppinated
1s of 5

Mood
Tired, didn't get more than 6 hours of sleep. Wanted to go the gym at about 6pm but the girl surprised me at my apt so that plan was shot. Worked out from 9-10ish and she called at 10:25 and we talked till about 11:05 at which time i ended the conversation so that we can both function like normal humans.

Girl is a bloody sweetheart though. "Do you ever get the feeling that some things just aren't real. Like you're just going to wake up?"

Lost 1 LBS, even after coming off of a high carb 4 day binge. 201lbs and getting damn near close to breaking 200.... I'm pumped!

On an odd note, met an asian guy named Mike at the Gym last night... He walked up and introduced himself, asking for tips and advice etc. He said he was having problems putting on size and i schooled him a bit on the calorie intake. He said he doesn't eat much because he's a painter and they don't really get to eat. Typical problem. It's funny though, because I live in white america, was the only asian (1/2 asian 1/2 white) in my school, and it just so happens there's another asian kid in my town also named mike who loves to work out..... Well, maybe it's not that funny... Also, this asian girl who is pretty attractive was starring me down more ways than 1. I felt bad for even noticing.

Things to Do
Eat near sub-human calories.
Finish Ud2
Figure out if i want to make a GF official. It doesn't feel right to not make it official.
Get 8 hours of sleep or drop dead.

Probably time again for an update pic.

ddegroff
06-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Yeah those are super low cals for me. My buddies were over last night and the kept talking about how they were going to get some Arby's (i preceded to eat my CC).

Man that girl seems to want you pretty bad. AND she got you to delay your workout, so it must be mutual :thumbup:.

EAT next time and the workout should be much much better!

Coke
06-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Man that girl seems to want you pretty bad. AND she got you to delay your workout, so it must be mutual :thumbup:.

Interest does appear to be mutual, at least to some extent, lol...I've come to find you are just p-i-m-p regardless - ;)

Helluva try with the 300 deads, pulled off some nice work throughout.

TheGimp
06-08-2006, 02:21 AM
:whazzup:

So what do you reckon, are you going to give UD2.0 a go soon?

Eszekial
06-08-2006, 10:08 AM
:whazzup:

So what do you reckon, are you going to give UD2.0 a go soon?

Just about to finish the book. It's very similar to what i'm doing already.

DGabe24
06-08-2006, 12:59 PM
So...is it too late to ask for the keys to the truck? ;)

Eszekial
06-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Ddeg AKA Super Thin 11%, and Cocoa AKA Black Moses,

The girl is fly as sky. She gave me a backrub after deadlift day (without me even asking) and i basically died right then and there. Tingles just thinking about it....

Gabe (No suitable Nickname yet) - UD2 has an extreme low carb portion Mon - Weds.... Ask then, and i'll throw in a full tank of gas and a midget.

Almost done with UD2

Full body workout for tonight.
Planning on 5 sets of Squats for lower body and to be done with it.

For upper, i'm still DOMS'd from deadlifts on tues.... I think i'll stick with dumbell press and pull ups for upper.

Yesterday's Macros
Totals 2451c 169f 72c 160p
Got ravenous hungry last night and just started pigging out.... Didn't feel too bad about it, until....
I got to work today and decided to eat a **** tun of potatoes.....

Need to make sure I smash the workout tonight.

Things to Do
Finish UD2
Get 8 hours of sleep, or let a midget piledrive you into a horse.

ddegroff
06-08-2006, 02:23 PM
HAHA, Like the nick name!

Wholy crap you ate more than 2000 cals, good work!

Back rub without even asking? Damn...

Eszekial
06-09-2006, 09:07 AM
Yesterday's Macros
Totals 1857c 87f 105c 160p
All in all a damn good day for Macros and diet. All carbs came in during the morning or post workout.

Yesterday's workout
Started off with Pull Ups
Wide Grip Suppinated,
2s x5
Medium Grip Suppinated
2s x5
Close grip Suppinated
1s x5

Flat Bench Dumbell Press
1s 75x 10
1s 90x 8
1s 90x 6
1s 90x 6
1s 75x 6

Good Mornings (Bad Form!)
1s 135x 10
Ass To Floor Squats
1s 135x 10

By this time, im exhausted and ready to fall asleep

Mood
Meh, depressed because I've been slacking on the workout. Also have all these ******ed irrational fears. Went away when i realized how irrational they were.

Finished UD2. Luckily i was able to read far enough to get started this week, and i was maintenance for about a week before hand... So today is basically a refeed carb day... I feel flat and depleted... I think i'll go for roughly maintenance today, instead of the recommended 1300 carbs ud2 suggests... Perhaps next week i'll hit it up full bore... I just can't see myself eating even close to that much... ever....

Things to Do
Don't be late to work.
Kiss the Lady

KevinStarke
06-09-2006, 09:46 AM
What are these irrational fears?

Eszekial
06-09-2006, 09:51 AM
Just a lot of crap about my social life and job, that spiral out of control and lead to more irrational fears about money, security, friendships...

Lots of stupid **** that just aint worth a dime second of my time.

Saint Patrick
06-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Nice benching, I hope to be back up to 90's again soon.

So did you hit it yet?

Eszekial
06-09-2006, 10:12 AM
So did you hit it yet?

Six girlfriends later, and I'm still as virginal as white snow.

Sort of.... Kind of....

Eszekial
06-09-2006, 10:23 AM
What are these irrational fears?
I guess i'm being disshonest here.

The thing i remember being depressed about the most last night was, "is this as good as it gets."

And that's pretty depressing.

100% chipper this morning though!!!

ddegroff
06-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Workouts looking good! Since your not eatin the CHO's means more for me!

Coke
06-10-2006, 07:38 AM
Liked the pullups with various grips, nice session...dude, you are quite strong with those db flat bench presses.

Eszekial
06-10-2006, 01:33 PM
I hate pullups but i'm learning to love em... DD and CoCoa, thanks for the continued support.

Finished my first carb load, yesterday. GOt in about 700 carbs.... Looked in the mirror this morning and I look YOKED.

UD2 is amazing....

Power workout schedueled for today.

ddegroff
06-10-2006, 03:23 PM
Just finished mine, ****ing awesome!

Looks like we both came up short on the CHO's, but I think we got close enough :thumbup:.

Agreed on the UD2 comment...

Eszekial
06-12-2006, 08:42 AM
Sunday -
This weekend was basically a binge if i've ever been on one. I went to a freaking CHINESE FOOD BUFFET! *Note to self, never, ever, do that again....

Got in a Workout mid sunday.
Deadlift
1s 135x10
1s 225x1
1s 275x3
1s 275x2
1s 275x1

Dumbell Press
1s 75x10
1s 100x6
1s 100x6
1s 100x5

Behind The Neck Barbell Push
3x 110x5

Close Grip Neutral Pull Ups *(Done to full ROM in both directions)
3s of 5

Leg Press *(Trial Run)
3s 210x5

Need to get a spotter so I can do heavy squats again.

Day 1 of 3, carb depletion.

1500 Calories, mostly protein....

Morning Meal, ETS, Fish Oil, Water, and Nitrean :D

Coke
06-12-2006, 10:14 AM
This weekend was basically a binge if i've ever been on one. I went to a freaking CHINESE FOOD BUFFET! *Note to self, never, ever, do that again...

Are you kidding?? - that's probably one of the best things to go do but I know you are on a diet program right now.

Continuing to show great pushing strengths, good deads too...I can't do presses behind neck, they're killer.

ddegroff
06-12-2006, 11:03 AM
Good luck on day 1, it'll go by fast. Lookin good on those deads keep it up! How do you like the neutral grip pullups vs. other hand postions?

Eszekial
06-12-2006, 04:00 PM
CoCoa - I felt so sick after eating all that food :D I'm never subjecting myself to that gluttony again :D I had a bad feeling even walking into the restaurant lol.

DD - 1.5hrs of work left, than i can go home and vege... Mmm, vegetables.... I mean... Damn you carbohydrates!!! Neutral grip is like cheating imo... Suppinated is way harder... Def works diff muscles though.

So far i'm at
Totals 335c 9f 5c 60p

I'm basically made of nitrean, water, and fish oil right now :D

Feeling good though. Think i'll pound out that glyco diminshing work out tonight.

Jordanbcool
06-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Zeeek. I died for a week but I'm back. :)

Anyways I'm confused if you've started the UD2 yet?? It seems like you have but then I read that you told someone you werent really....I havent had a chance to read fully what you've posted since my week-long vacation.

I'm starting next week. And I'm posting that thread with some pics (probably not some body pics just facial pics, but you can still see the incredible fat loss). I kinda want to save the body pics for after the UD2 diet...which should take about 3 weeks.

I'll post in my journal some much needed updates.

-jordan

Eszekial
06-12-2006, 04:53 PM
I WAS LIKE WHERE THE HELL IS JBCOOL?!?!? Bout damn time you showed up!

I started ud2 prematurely. Only went maintenance for about a week.

But yeah, i'm offically done reading it, and i've started my first full week today.

Realistically not that different from what i've been doing.

Jordanbcool
06-12-2006, 05:00 PM
I WAS LIKE WHERE THE HELL IS JBCOOL?!?!? Bout damn time you showed up!

I started ud2 prematurely. Only went maintenance for about a week.

But yeah, i'm offically done reading it, and i've started my first full week today.

Realistically not that different from what i've been doing.

I quit the weights for a week and basically ate whatever when I wanted. It actually hasent messed me up as much as I thought. Im going back too the clean eating this week with ease and fat gain seems too be small if any. Anyways this week will be maintanence, normal workouts and some cardio.

I plan on doing the full two hour workout depletion since I took the PSMF workouts so well. I think I can tough it out. Basically I'll be doing a PSMF Monday-Thursday AM. Carb load Thursday PM-Friday. Then maintanence during the weekend. It says you may have too tweek it but I hope I dont have to do that.

I'm also very curious to see that you went to a buffet for your refeed?? Did that workout with you? I'd be too afraid of eating to much fat and the wrong carbs...

-jordan

ddegroff
06-12-2006, 09:33 PM
I just stuffed down a lot of protein, mmm so good. Hope the workout goes as good as mine did! Eat up you got some catching up todo!

Eszekial
06-13-2006, 08:44 AM
Absolutely exhausted right now. 1 hour of sleep.... Spent all night with the Girlfirend... (Yeah, she doesn't know it but i call her girlfirend now... She's been calling me boyfriend behind my back). I woke up this morning to her alarm, which she sets to call me and wake me up to make sure i get to work. She had slipped out of bed, folded my cloths, laid them out for me, and kicked my ass out to get to work... It might be the lack of sleep talking, but this girl is damn amazing..

EC stack is doing me wonders in the brain game. Surprisingly nimbleminded even on day 1 of carb depletion. Brain is working decently regardless of 1 hour of sleep and near 0 carbs. I did supplement with creatine last night, and i might be receiving pure placebo effect, but they do say it helps with mental clarity!

Yesterday's Macros
Totals 1226c 62f 34c 131p
Near perfect beginning to carb depletion in UD2.

Got in a glyco depletion workout last night.

EVery type of pull up tons of times.

Dips.

50lbs Dumbell press x 5 x 12

Didn't really do any lower body because the gym i went to has little to no free weights (or anything for that matter[i know, excuses, excuses]). My membership to LAFitness is about to expire and I don't think now is a good time for me to be spending even more cash. I'll have to find somewhere new and cheap to work out. My 03 Silverado 2500 is having serious problems again. Clutch is losing pressure and i sometimes need to pump it mid shift to get it to change gears... Pretty dangerous.. Taking it into the shop (AGAIN) today.

I think the workout got the job done. I'm visibley depleted. Flatter than I looked before the workout... It's sad to be flat, but it's all in the name of abbs!

Man, i'm so sick of chicken and eggs... I think i'm going to end myself :D

I've been extremely stoic in regards to cravings and fast foods. I've really enjoyed the self control and lack of want... However, after coming off a binge, i was getting frequent cravings for breads and mayonnaise... It kinda sucks to have the cravings again... As of right now though, after 1 day of super strictness, I think my body is again, fighting the cravings.

ddegroff
06-13-2006, 09:13 AM
FIRST - Marry her now, LOL. holy crap she does all that for you, thats awesome.

Second - I know you like the low cals, but with that low of CHO's UD2 says to up protein to 1.5g/lbm, just a thought

Im having the same effect, don't really crave the crappy food until the end of the week. I'm like three days is all i need to do this for then its ON!

Keep it up buddy!

Eszekial
06-13-2006, 09:27 AM
For sure bro, thanks for looking out! Nitrean, you're my only friend.

ddegroff
06-13-2006, 01:47 PM
No problem, always lookin out.

Jordanbcool
06-13-2006, 01:55 PM
Man, i'm so sick of chicken and eggs... I think i'm going to end myself :D

That makes two of us.

Eszekial
06-14-2006, 10:05 AM
Yesterday's Macros
Totals 1764c 76f 122c 145p
Again, way short on protein, went overboard on the pwo meal.... Calories are low, which is good... But i felt ****ty all day and blew all my calories on the wrong food after my workout..... 100g short of the protein requirement.

I pretty much suck.

Another Glyco depletion workout yesterday.

Did so many sets and reps that i lost count... lack the energy to try and remember right now....

Got home yesterday, napped for about two hours... Girlfriend came over and we chilled until like 10pm...

We had another "where is this going," talk... She was seriously disspleased when i told her that i had no idea what I wanted. Might have to make her official soon enough.

hit gym at 10ish, pwo, sleep at 12.

Bout to open up some 0% cottage and down my ets/EC/fish oil.

Just ordered 240 ephedrine gels, 400 caffeine pills, 400 fish oil pills.

ddegroff
06-14-2006, 11:02 AM
Damn Zek those macro's look a little off for UD2. What happened? Did you stumble into a cookie shop after your workout, lol. Man you love your E don't you :thumbup:!

I think its time to make it official, but ofcourse thats up too you. Enjoy the sleep, I'll be in my stupid class lookin at hotties!

Oh yeah, thats three of us thats tired of egg whites and chicken!

TheGimp
06-15-2006, 05:17 AM
Carbs are looking a little high there mang! :whip:

Coke
06-15-2006, 05:20 AM
Nothing wrong with a few extra carbs, lol - dude needed the energy to do those numerous sets and reps.

Jordanbcool
06-15-2006, 07:51 AM
Zek. Its one day, dont worry about it. **It happens. Plus your cals werent very high at all and thats what really counts (just dont do it again).

Eszekial
06-15-2006, 09:16 AM
DD AKA Super Thin 11% - You're absolutely right man... This is going to take some dialing in on my behalf. I'm getting better though. Thanks for keeping me accountable. You rock socks right off of peoples feet.
Cocoa AKA Black Moses - The Diet Lord Lyle McDonald forbids it... Although I know you could conquer him in mano y mano combat, or perhaps a duel with pistols, he may just have you cornered when it comes to carb mastery. I appreciate you trying to help me be glass half full however :D
ThePIMP - I know man *cry... Keep coming around and keeping me accountable!
JBC - You're right bro... I am visibley depleted so i should chill out a bit.
Friends, i'm pretty much a ******.

Yesterday's Macros
Totals 2281c 137f 108c 161p

GF called me in the mid night and i had a sick intense craving for icecream that my neanderthall mind could not resist...

I liken it to a cave man, longing for fire........

Damn you, roomates, and your fatty foods.

Damn you, lack of will power, lack of fortitude, lack of character.

I am Jack's lack of motivation....

To make up for 2 days worth of semi-blundering, i'm doing an ALL DAY NITREAN (until post workout)... That, and i'm going to punt a large dog directly into my face to make pennance.

I'm losing interest in my GF. She's amazing no doubt, but she does some real ****ty stuff.. Bugging for sure. And she forgot to wake my ass up this morning at 6am! Pain & Agony i was 5 minutes late to work. (bitch, bitch, bitching). The little things really get under my damn skin. Is that wrong of me? Her ex calls her every night to say i love you.. I would assume it's a mutual occurance... I realize that this is probably of no concern, but all the same i don't like it. Any insight you guys could offer here would make a world of difference. I've spent two full nights with her, and i've seen this happen. I thought nothing of it at the time... But she dated this guy for like 3 years. It sounds like he still wants to jump her bones on a regular basis. I don't feel threated by this guy, in fact i don't care... I just know that I would never do something like this to her. I would never tell my ex gf's that i loved them when i was with a new girl. In front or behind the new girls back. Even if they said they were ok with it. It's fine to have relationships with your ex's... Sort of... This is personal preference i suppose. I know i would never be in a situation that could arise jealousy with my mate. It's just not chill. I would not do that to her. Just to be clear, i'm not actually jealous about this ex. It's more an issue of principle.

It's bothersome.. I just don't like it.

on the bright side....

IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY!!!! *angels singing rap songs

ddegroff
06-15-2006, 12:34 PM
Glad to see your getting your diet back in check. Probably the most important part of this diet is keeping the CHO's really low, I'm sure you'll be alright.

Now about this girl. If im understanding this correct she says I love you back to him, right? Thats just weird. My gf has some really close friends in AZ and almost every time she talks to them they say "i love you" at the end (one of them is guy). Caught me off guard forsure, I never said anything because she would just think it was me being jealous (im not jealous cause shes liven here now). I think if you're gonna say something about it to her, then bring it up casually (crack a joke or something the next time she's done talking). Pay real close attention to her response, that will tell you how she really feels.

Have a kick ass workout tonight!

Oh yeah hows the thermocin?

KevinStarke
06-15-2006, 12:40 PM
Talking to your her ex-boyfriend every night and saying I love you? That would fly with me at all man, i'd kick her to the curb street fighter style.. SHORYUKEN!!!

Eszekial
06-15-2006, 01:08 PM
She came to see me the other night, she casually dropped on me that she had been at his house. Said that he had tried to kiss her and that she dropped on him that she was seeing somebody...

Maybe this is my trying to keep it casual, backfiring on me?

She hadn't told me before she was going, but she didn't try and hide it either. When she came to see me that night, she had more makeup on than she usually does. She was really dolled up... Bad signs???

Of course... I think i'm being blind and silly, and probably need to call this thing off.

Took 2/3 of the recommended dose of thermocin. Didn't do anything for me. No rush whatsoever. No heartbeat or thermogenic effect that i could feel.

Will try a full dose and report back.

I'm the jealous type, but i hide it pretty well. For principles sake, I just don't like sharing the love... Actions are louder than words, by far... But words can be pretty damn loud.

KevinStarke
06-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Getting all made up to see her ex boyfriend who tries to kiss her. Ditch this woman man.

ddegroff
06-15-2006, 02:28 PM
YEAH man that sucks! Think i'm with Kevin on this one. she seems like she has some great moments but tha bad might out weigh the good.

Jordanbcool
06-15-2006, 03:41 PM
I wouldnt call it off just yet. Just keep your head! Thats all I can say. So many people (me including) get caught up and get stomped on....It annoys me when girls say guys stink, when girls constantly treat us guys like dirt. Maybe she was dolled up for you...I havent been keeping up with most of it but all I can say is go into every potential relationship with both eyes open. If you dont you'll wind up like me. Went out with this girl for months before I found out she had cheated on me.

Ahh but such is life. Also be straightforward with her, thats how I am to every girl I date. If she dosent like it shes not worth taking out to dinner, my time, etc.

-jordan

P.S. Trust takes time. I'd be suspicious until she proves otherwise..

Eszekial
06-15-2006, 04:06 PM
My gut says to kick this **** to the curb...

Acting rash and impulsive has screwed me before though... I literally drove my first relationship into he ground through lack of trust... Maybe she was dolled up for me... Who knows...

I may or may not see her tonight, before she leaves temporarily for San Diego and I may not see her for 10 days or so....

I think now would be a bad time to be so straightforward... But on the other hand, i'm getting repulsed and disguted by the whole subject... Emotions going back and forth, grant it, characaterizing me, is not something i want to deal with right now.

I just don't want to think about it, her, and just don't care anymore..

Kind of hoping i don't see her tonight.. Maybe something i'll regret.. who knows.

Clarity will hit, and i'll just pass this all into God's hands...

Coke
06-16-2006, 06:57 AM
When ole girl goes away for a week or so, that is plenty of time to reevaluate things...wish you the best, stay active.

Eszekial
06-16-2006, 09:21 AM
Cocoa - You're absolutely right.

I was with her from about 7 to 12 last night. Asked her why she trusted me so completely, and she just said that I had not given her any reason not to. I think I owe her that much at least. She called me at 6 am this morning to wake me up for work. I think i've been hasty and I'm just going to forget about all this for now.

The Carb Load has begun, and I'm about 300 carbs in at this point... STUFFED...

Yesterday's Workout.
Suppinated Wide Grip Chin's
2s of 8
1s of 5
Opposing Close Grip Chins
3s of 8
Lateral Raises
3s of 50x5
Overhead Dumbell Press
3s of 50x8
Tricep Pulldown
1s 180x5

Took some progress pictures of myself. It's mid day, lighting is bad, and im glycogen depleted.. Blah blah blah, you get the point.

Lil bit of ass crack showing in that back pick! And boy does my hair look bad from behind, hahaha! And the GF always tells me how much she loves my hair :D

Bash away!

EDIT: Oh i have to mention this badass moment in Pimpidness if there ever was one (almost). The GF had been hanging out with my roomates GF, and my roomate is out of town. Roomates GF leaves so basically my GF needs a ride home because she didn't have her car. I drop her off at midnight. We do our usual goodbyes and I walk up close and pull her tight. I look her right in the eyes and go in for the kiss. She closes her eyes, i get about an inch away from her lips... Then i say, "bye sweetheart," and walk away... She starts screaming "No way!" Runs over to me and grabs me by the arm and pulls me towards her.. That one's staying in the playbook.

ddegroff
06-16-2006, 11:30 AM
Lookin good bro! Pics look good man soo close! Just remember to eat, eat, eat... then when your not full any more eat again.

Good move with the girl, make her really want it. I guess i was betting around the bush in my first post about this. Just give it time (like you said) and you'll figure it all out, good luck!

EAT, EAT, EAT

Coke
06-16-2006, 11:34 AM
Clearly are adding mass gradually, great job...also, using Moses's name goes too far, it's just way too biblical dude.

TheGimp
06-16-2006, 12:16 PM
Looking lean bro! As for constructive criticism... get a hair cut you hippy!

Have fun (yeah right) with the carb load :thumbup:

Eszekial
06-16-2006, 01:19 PM
LOL - Hair cut? NEVAR!!!

2 meals into the carb load, and i don't think i'll ever eat again....

ddegroff
06-16-2006, 03:20 PM
Sounds like you could use some help... *grabs a bag of bud*

I'm almost done with my homemade fries (30oz), in about an hour im gonna go get two burritos!

Zek don't forget tons of WATER!

Jordanbcool
06-16-2006, 09:53 PM
Zek don't forget tons of WATER!

Yea zek. Get a good amount of water in you today.

O yea and great job with the pics, so far so good.

Eszekial
06-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Not a whole lot to report.

Got all my workouts in, and i ate probably a bit more than I was supposed too, but all the more motivation for the next 3.5 days to be solid as a rock on my diet.

Feeling that I might go full body workout carb depletion tonight, just feeling the motivation to get cut. Been somewhat in bulkng mode, eating every time i got a craving. Feels good to go on a short bulk lol. Testosterone levels are rebounding and are as high as ever.

Back to low carb braind dead mode today though! :D I'm excited!

Clutch in my truck blew out again on fathers day.... No idea what the hell is going on there. Got towed and its in the shop as i type this.

Got in a fight with my ex workout buddy. Lots of animosity brewing between us and it was lots of fun. Ripped my shirt off and let out a death scream before i charged him and basically bodyslammed him into the cement. He couldn't walk afterwards and he's basically limping around, but all in all we're better friends because of it :D

Hope everyone had a great weekend and good luck on the carb depletion!

ddegroff
06-19-2006, 11:26 AM
Damn body slamming someone, glad that was today and not wednesday when you have no energy, lol!

Man you car breaks down more than mine, and its MUCH newer than mine. Hope you get it figured out and its not too $$$!

Have a kick ass workout tonight!

Eszekial
06-19-2006, 08:03 PM
about to down post workout milk and 2 nitrean scopes.

workout
squats, 135x15x5
barbell bench 50x15x5
tricep pull down 60x15x1
behind the back suppinated wide grip 1s x 8
cardio 5 minutes eliptical.

absolutely wiped, somehow maintaining decent mental clarity.

Was afraid to drive earlier.

over and out.

roger roger.

update: my buddy had to go to the hospital today. Not sure what's wrong with him. he can't walk. i feel like an ass.

ddegroff
06-19-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm so glad this fog is about to turn into sleep!

Man I'm impressed you did squats depleted, i stay away from free weights these two days!

TheGimp
06-20-2006, 02:19 AM
Those squats look painful, good job :)

Coke
06-20-2006, 06:39 AM
Nice workout, not so nice as a friend though, lol...hope dude is ok, you went too far with that one.

AlecB
06-20-2006, 07:18 AM
Got in a fight with my ex workout buddy. Lots of animosity brewing between us and it was lots of fun. Ripped my shirt off and let out a death scream before i charged him and basically bodyslammed him into the cement. He couldn't walk afterwards and he's basically limping around, but all in all we're better friends because of it :D

:thumbup: Dude...that is 100% Hulkamania right there. NICE!

Eszekial
06-20-2006, 08:56 AM
DD Squats wore me the crap out man... Legs were burning.
ThePimp Painful indeed. Squats suck/rock!
Cocoa I feel bad that I hurt him, but he had it coming for the longest time. He's been looking for a fight. Even after i destroyed him, he was still running his mouth. "I wasn't in it, i'll smash you next time." He doesn't quit!
AlecB It was rather manly (and quite stupid), i'll admit :D

Yesterday's Macros
Totals 1134c 37f 59c 141p
Short on the protein, but short on everything, which is good. Carb depletion, here I come.

Jordanbcool
06-20-2006, 10:07 AM
Yea I did very low weight for my squats but my quads/glutes are killing me from yesterdays workout.

Ouch..They def. suck on this type of workout

Eszekial
06-21-2006, 09:13 AM
Yesterday's Macros
Totals 1048c 39f 29c 145p

Diet mostly consisted of nitrean yesterday. Only solid food i ate was 3 chicken thighs and some mayonnaise!!!

No workout, slept early, nothing special to report.

On other fronts:
My mortgage company is now semi official. We are officially recognized by the state. We are about 2 months away from having our licenses, and i've started working on the website.

Friend Update:
My buddy is feeling better and said he would go to work today. Didn't go to work yesterday because he was on some serious pain killers, and still can't walk.

Coke
06-21-2006, 09:22 AM
Your buddy really ought to hit you up for at least 8 hours pay, since you've surely got the means and all - :D

The mortgage company news is just super, we'll have to bring out the champagne when everything is completed.

ddegroff
06-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Man you ****ed him up!

Have another good day of rest, only 1.5days left till you can gourge yourself!

Mmmm champagne, congrats on the good news!

Jordanbcool
06-21-2006, 02:10 PM
Hey zek. What are you doing on the weekend? Eating at maintanence or what? I was thinking about cutting some calories under maintanence but then that would hamper my muscle growth so I dunno.......

TheGimp
06-21-2006, 03:07 PM
Macros are looking good mate, keeping things nice and low :thumbup:

Jordanbcool
06-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Holy crap Nice picture! I hope mine come out just as good. I cant wait to post the ones after Im done cutting.

BTW on the pic status I have them but I have to work soon so I'll post them later tonight when I get back. If for some reason I have to work late I'll just post them first thing tomarrow morning (believe me I want some opinions on what I need too work on).

But yea....GREAT JOB!:bow:

AlecB
06-22-2006, 07:52 PM
Wow man, congrats on the good news with your company! So...can you get me a good rate on this nice little fixer-upper Ive had my eye on?

Eszekial
06-23-2006, 08:52 AM
Wow man, congrats on the good news with your company! So...can you get me a good rate on this nice little fixer-upper Ive had my eye on?

All signs point to, maybe!

Eszekial
06-23-2006, 08:53 AM
Hey zek. What are you doing on the weekend? Eating at maintanence or what? I was thinking about cutting some calories under maintanence but then that would hamper my muscle growth so I dunno.......

Eating about 2500-2000. Staying below maintenance, still trying to get that 6 pack.

ottomanart
06-23-2006, 09:31 AM

Hope everyone had a great weekend and good luck on the carb depletion!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats freaking awsome.... I got in a drunken wrestling match with my room mate after comming home from the bar at like 3am. We ended up breathless and laughing (neither of us had wrestled since high school)... The best part about it was that our @ssF*ck of a boss lived down stairs. I am sure he was wondering what the hell was going on upstairs!!!!

Guido
06-23-2006, 10:17 AM
Wrastlin's cool. He he.

ddegroff
06-23-2006, 01:33 PM
And how are those CHO's goin down?

Eszekial
06-23-2006, 02:29 PM

I had jack in the box for breakfast and i haven't eaten since.

I'm just stuffed to all hell.

ddegroff
06-23-2006, 02:33 PM
haha, damn...

Guess its time to start downing some dex/water mix!

Eszekial
06-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Gotta be in starch form if i'm not mistaken...

I think i'll resort to the bucket O fries.

and luckily ill be up to who in hell knows when, 1,2,3,4,5 in the am.. I'm just pacing myself :D

Jordanbcool
06-23-2006, 03:18 PM
Gotta be in starch form if i'm not mistaken...

I think i'll resort to the bucket O fries.

and luckily ill be up to who in hell knows when, 1,2,3,4,5 in the am.. I'm just pacing myself :D

Yea this diet is really hard to do actually....I've had to eat every 30 minutes as much as I can stomach before throwing up just so I can reach my carb grams and calorie goal (which has been cut down to 7k instead of 7600). So far...

2 pounds of potatoes
5 cups of pasta (thats ALOT of pasta a whole pan full)
14 cups of milk
Enough water to fill up a pool
And dont even get me started on the rice..

Yet I'm still happy as a clam :thumbup:

ottomanart
06-24-2006, 09:39 AM
I had jack in the box for breakfast and i haven't eaten since.

I'm just stuffed to all hell.

The joys of bulking!!!! I would love some "Jack in the box".... or some Bojangles!!! mmmm :drooling:

I have to ask about this diet thing though.... every 30 min? Is this just to inssure that you are taking in the max number of cals each day? Jordanbcool said 7k... thats double my intake!!!! I am not really on a bulk right now but WOW!!!

Jordanbcool
06-25-2006, 06:36 PM
zek do you plan on using the UD2 for mass gains? The thought of gaining some serious muscle this bulk while staying pretty close to 9-10% is really exciting.

Jordanbcool
06-25-2006, 06:37 PM
The joys of bulking!!!! I would love some "Jack in the box".... or some Bojangles!!! mmmm :drooling:

I have to ask about this diet thing though.... every 30 min? Is this just to inssure that you are taking in the max number of cals each day? Jordanbcool said 7k... thats double my intake!!!! I am not really on a bulk right now but WOW!!!

Its a complicated diet. We only eat like this for 24-30 hours. If we eat like this longer then we'd gain a ton of fat instead of muscle. Its all explained in the book.

-jordan

ddegroff
06-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Lyle says...

In general, you probably want to start with high glycemic index liquids such as glucose and glucose polymers and move more towards starches as time passes. But, again, over 24 hours, as long as you meet total intake requirements, it won't matter as much.

Just a little something I found along the way, lol. In all seriousness the further you get away from that workout Thursday night, the more you should consume starches. But if your not hitting enough CHO's i'm sure a nice dex/whey snack in the early friday am will do you some good.

Eszekial
06-26-2006, 09:43 AM
Ahh, you two are a shining light! Thanks a ton for the knowledge and the support!

Otto- Believe it or not, we are all 3 cutting, and taking in 7,000ish calories a day or two out of the week. And it's working.

JordanBeKickAss - I doubt I will use UD2 for mass gains. I am genetically blesssed to be able to put on muscle fast (as well as fat!). I'm just going to cycle carbs. Throw in some HIIT and I don't think i'll gain too much weight, as long as i can keep the cravings at bay during off days :D. Luckily, i'm addicted to weight lifting and have no problems with working out 5 days a week :D I am probably way off base, but i can see myself putting on 10-15 lbs of muscle mass within 1-2 months. My back and legs have way too much room for growth, not to. It's kind of pathetic as is. Accounting for my genetic potential for rate of growth, I don't think UD2 will be the most cost efficient for me.

Super Thin - Thanks very much bro! I don't feel so bad about all the Juicy Juice cartoons i've been drinking hahaha! I appreciate it a ton!

Jordanbcool
06-26-2006, 10:30 AM
Ahh, you two are a shining light! Thanks a ton for the knowledge and the support!

Otto- Believe it or not, we are all 3 cutting, and taking in 7,000ish calories a day or two out of the week. And it's working.

JordanBeKickAss - I doubt I will use UD2 for mass gains. I am genetically blesssed to be able to put on muscle fast (as well as fat!). I'm just going to cycle carbs. Throw in some HIIT and I don't think i'll gain too much weight, as long as i can keep the cravings at bay during off days :D. Luckily, i'm addicted to weight lifting and have no problems with working out 5 days a week :D I am probably way off base, but i can see myself putting on 10-15 lbs of muscle mass within 1-2 months. My back and legs have way too much room for growth, not to. It's kind of pathetic as is. Accounting for my genetic potential for rate of growth, I don't think UD2 will be the most cost efficient for me.

Super Thin - Thanks very much bro! I don't feel so bad about all the Juicy Juice cartoons i've been drinking hahaha! I appreciate it a ton!

AHAHAHA....Loving the name man. That made my day :smoke:

I figured I'd either do UD2 for mass gains or I'd do what your planning on doing. Its good to get feedback so I can get an idea on what others in my situation are doing (despite the height differences all 3 of us have the same basic build/shape and BF%). And I hear you on the growth...I always thought I was fairly built until I saw how big other people are..Meh just means more room for improvement :)

-jordan

Speaking of that what BF% are you cutting till? Me and ddegroff are doing it till 9%.

Eszekial
06-26-2006, 12:18 PM
AHAHAHA....Loving the name man. That made my day :smoke:

I figured I'd either do UD2 for mass gains or I'd do what your planning on doing. Its good to get feedback so I can get an idea on what others in my situation are doing (despite the height differences all 3 of us have the same basic build/shape and BF%). And I hear you on the growth...I always thought I was fairly built until I saw how big other people are..Meh just means more room for improvement :)

-jordan

Speaking of that what BF% are you cutting till? Me and ddegroff are doing it till 9%.

Well, i just don't know anymore about how ripped I want to get at this point... Realistically I have been cutting for FAR TOO LONG. I was looking in the mirror and I was just saying to myself "i've been cutting forever. This is unhealthy. I need to stop eating like i'm in a concentration camp." I am rail thin at this point. I am a shell of my former self. It's not bad of course, but everyone warns against cutting for too long.

You can basically see my entire abdominal column at this point. Ribs as well. My low back and the bottom of my abs carry fat still, and that is about it. I've got to be about 11.5% or so depending on water retention.

I was waslking towards my GF last night with my shirt off and she shouts "Stop!" She pauses for a second as just says, "Your stomach is amazing!" That is a far cry from, "You took your shirt off and i didn't like it." Just a reminder that I will never be out of shape again. I will never have dissregard for my physique for as long as I can help it ever again.

I guess i'm really not going to be satisfied until I can see the cross striations in my abdoman. I can hardly see them as of now... But I really think it's time for me to bulk.. My sex drive is better now that i'm on UD2, but it still sucks compared to what it was just 6 months ago before i started cutting. Mon - thursday i feel like i can't even feel it down there. Thus-Sunday it does a lot better :D.

Long story short, i'm satisfied where I am now, but i will never be done until I can see the true 6 (9%), and get that way with 100% health... But health being the biggest concern, I think i will be bulking after 3 more cycles of UD2.

I want to get off the thermos, i want to stint cortisol production, I want to eat normal food and not multi-vitamins. I want to be able to knock down walls with my erection again.

3 more cycles, true 6 or not, i'm bulking.

I should probably add that I did not do a true 2 week maintenance cycle before i started ud2. Basically i did a 4 day maintence cycle, coming off absurdly low cals (1200-1800 7 days a week). After the first cycle of UD2, I felt like my test levels bounced to compensate for the lack off. I was getting acne all over and my schwartz was reacting to a gust of wind. Let that be a lesson to anybody going for low BF and starts doing ridiculessley low cals for ridicules amounts of time... It's stupid and silly. Cut in moderation.

TheGimp
06-26-2006, 12:24 PM
I don't buy the health argument, a calorie deficit is the only thing that has been proven to extend life span (in every species it has been studied in) :)

Eszekial
06-26-2006, 12:54 PM
I was eating so few calories to the point where i was having trouble sleeping, focusing while driving, focusing period. I was to the point where i was endangering myself. I was dizzy all the time. It was absurd.

TheGimp
06-26-2006, 12:56 PM
Yeah I was just being facetious.

Where's the hug smilie :(

Eszekial
06-26-2006, 01:12 PM
LOL - Don't talk to me on monday, i'm basically a 4 year old walking around in a Man's body. I was peeing on my pant leg for about 8 seconds before i realized what was going on!!!!

jk!

Brain :fart:

DGabe24
06-26-2006, 01:35 PM
Got Bulk? :ninja:

Jordanbcool
06-26-2006, 01:52 PM
I know how you feel zek. I've been told my stomach is "cute" before by some girls but being a bodybuilder and all you usually dont see it like that (as lyle said in the book some people think 11% is fat). I'm told constantly by people how good I look and they usually fall over when I tell them I'm STILL dieting. Anyways I think me and you ran into similar problems, since I've been cutting just as long as you (about 4 months now). The carb cycling that built does simply doesnt work for me. I either have to be on maintanence, an all out bulk (even if its controlled) or a very strict PSMF type diet. I just cant eat at 2500 calories for months on end when I can just do 1500 calories in half the time while having periodic refeeds to keep me going (another reason why I like this UD2 diet).

Anyways in short I plan on doing maintanence after these next 3 weeks (regardless of how I look) for 2 weeks. Then I'll either start the UD2 for mass gains or I'll go on an all out bulk (4k-5k calories). So I plan to start my bulk mid-august. I think thats around the time ddegroff plans on starting his. My goal is to simply weigh an even 200 pounds depleted by next summer at 9% bodyfat. I'll probably bulk to 215 then cut back down and be done by next june.

Wow I'm going on and on......lol

-jordan

Eszekial
06-26-2006, 02:26 PM
haha, dude, no worries. Details are great! Lets me know what's going on in everyone elses head.

I think it takes a certain mentality for people like us. We know what it's like to be the worst, and now we want to feel how it's like to be the best we can be. Being fat sucks... Not taking yourself to your genetic potential might suck just as bad. I really won't be satisfied until i can say that I took myself as far as i could, while being safe.

Would you be happy never knowing how good you could be?

My goal is to be about 225-230 and 9%ish. Might seem a bit high, but again, my back and legs have way too much room for improvement, and i have just a massive frame... On average i'd say i'm 2-4 inche's wider in the shoulders than the average.

teh fack - My truck just got impounded!!!!!!!!1 That's like $2,000 i'll be spending on this POS before the months end!!! LOL... All's well, it's just life i suppose :D

Jordanbcool
06-26-2006, 02:39 PM
ahhh POS cars...

I have a nice car and a POS escort that I drive around when I want. I run it into curbs/burn out/other stupid things in it. Its falling apart :D I love it though because its the only thing I can beat up and not care what it looks like afterwards. I plan on running it off a bridge while inside it and jumping out at the last second doing a huge cannonball :nod:

Of course when I die attempting this stunt atleast it will be fun!

haha..

Anyways....my end goal is also around that weight (215-230 at 9%). I think im going to have to dip into steroids for a few cycles to get that big but hopefully i'll be happy at 210. It'll probably take me 2-3 years to get to 210 at 9% so theres alot of time for me to change my mind.

Eszekial
06-26-2006, 02:56 PM
210 at 9% couldn't be that hard for you with your current stats! With our current level of knowledge, i think it'd take maybe a year.

ddegroff
06-26-2006, 09:03 PM
Zek/JBC you both sound like girls, haha. In all reality I feel the same as you guys. I've been cutting about as long, and im just tired of it. I think the reason we're even talking about this is its MONDAY and we just lifted like little girls and feel like little girls. The idea of bulking at this point just sounds so nice, to eat everything in sight and feel like a man again, LOL.

With your height Zek 230 would be a good number I think. A lot of work for sure but definintly attainable.

All three of us are tired of cutting, tired of eating less than a 4yr old, tired of lifting the little pink weights. But the desire to always be the thinnest, lift the heaviest, and be the biggest tend to makeb following one path difficult.

BUT the desire to do these things are why were here and why we do what we do. The DESIRE to improve our selves (ie, thin, big, heavy weights) sets us apart from the rest.

So all in all KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, no matter what path you choose!

Jordanbcool
06-26-2006, 09:25 PM
Soon we will start asking people if our gym shorts and wife beaters make us look "fat".

But I know what you mean by "pink" weights. I used two 15 pound dumbells for arm raises which were right next to the padded pink/blue ones. I felt like such a weenie. I also hate explaining to random friends why I'm lifting 15 pound weights for 90 reps. Meh.....time goes by fast and soon we will all be done this. :alcoholic Until then fridays are the only thing keeping us from going over the edge.

-jordan

P.S. Some great points :)....ah our desire for improvement outweighs all the crap we go through.

ddegroff
06-26-2006, 09:31 PM
Here's my secret:

Use...

Machines, that way no one can really tell how much weight your lifting! What keeps me going is doing 10lb lat raises, then 4 days later the same guys see me deadlifting 300+!

DGabe24
06-26-2006, 11:44 PM
What happened to your journal?!? :scratch: All this diet talk, I wanna see some numbers my man, lets go.

Eszekial
06-27-2006, 09:01 AM
Numbers!

Glycogen Depletion Workout

Squats
5s of 135x15
Cable Crossovers
5s of 60x15
Tricp 1arm Pulldowns
5s of 60x15
Lateral Raises
5s of 20x15
Palms Facing Away Wide Grip Pullups
3s of 5

HUGE NUMBERS!!! RAWR

Yesterday's Macros
Totals 1362c 34f 108c 111p

Macros are way fubared... But i don't have a car, any food in my fridge, and a store close enough to walk too.
I'm basically scrounging at this point... At the whim of whomever is willing to feed me :D All my carbs are starches or green tea, and my protein is just about 100% nitrean lol. The only protein i can stomach at this point is one that i don't have to chew....

Still did decent!

Coke
06-27-2006, 09:38 AM
Macros are way fubared... But i don't have a car, any food in my fridge, and a store close enough to walk too. I'm basically scrounging at this point... At the whim of whomever is willing to feed me :D

Poor guy, lol - ;) ...j/k, hang tough, can't keep a good man down. You pulled off some nice depletion work.

-TIM-
06-27-2006, 09:43 AM
Nice volume on the squats. Keep at it.

AlecB
06-27-2006, 10:03 AM
Man you people are on some C.R.A.Z.Y diets! My meals consist of cereal/eggs/toast for breafast, Bologna sandwiches or Chili dogs for lunch and whatever my wife cooks for dinner. Last night we had pork ribs & potatoes, shredded beef with sesame seeds, sliced cucumbers and steamed rice. DAMN that woman can cook up a storm :drooling: Also had a couple cups of whole milk, a beer and an ice cream sandwich. The cap broke on a new gallon jug of milk yesterday so Im gonna skull 3 tall glasses today and tomorrow before it goes sour.

Keep up the good work Zeke. Knock down any walls with that boner yet? lol you're ridiculous man.

Eszekial
06-27-2006, 10:08 AM
Walls have been knocked down, birds have been shot mid flight, midgets have been jousted with, and accosted.

UD2 has really helped alleviate the low end, low fat, low cal, diet problems.

Jordanbcool
06-27-2006, 10:40 AM
ew

ddegroff
06-27-2006, 11:29 AM
When you have a crappy diet day, just remember the results that your seeing!

Keep at it, 54hrs togo...

DGabe24
06-27-2006, 02:07 PM
Nice squats, but wtf my heart bleeds for anyone who cant eat over at least 3k calories :(

Eszekial
06-27-2006, 04:00 PM
it's ok, on fridays we all get to eat until our kidneys stop working.

Eszekial
06-27-2006, 07:55 PM
Ladies and gentlemen... I have an announcement to make.

At the tender age of 19, formar fatass acheived the unthinkable. I officially have a vein showing in my lower abdoman.

I'm pumped... The coveted cover model vein.. And i'm not even on any diuretics or close to dehydrated.

God bless thee WBB.

God bless thee friends, DD, Coke, JBC, Gabe, Gimp, Alec, Tim.

I'm amazingly excited to see it.

still 0 cardio and i'm doing so wonderfully.

Keep it up gentlemen!

DGabe24
06-27-2006, 08:04 PM
WOOOHOOO very nice man! Congratulations thats awesome to hear, best part is that you are doing it all the right way. Keep up all the good work man, im lovin the progress!

ddegroff
06-27-2006, 08:10 PM
Brilliant, mines starting to stick out too.

KEEP it up, us former fatasses need to stick together and share our stories.

Eszekial
06-27-2006, 10:40 PM
Brilliant, mines starting to stick out too.

KEEP it up, us former fatasses need to stick together and share our stories.

Former fatties unite!!!!

TheGimp
06-28-2006, 02:03 AM
Freaking awesome news on the vein :)

Coke
06-28-2006, 05:49 AM
I'm very happy for you - :thumbup: ...your new girl better watch out, gonna be just way too sexy and get snatched up - :D

Eszekial
06-28-2006, 09:06 AM
Gabe - DD - ThePimp - Coke

Thanks all! I was a little worried i was going to get bashed for something so vain hahahaha!
Tripping out over a vein, funny stuff. I showed my girlfriend last night, then she showed off her 5"9 100lbs frame and was like, "what?!" I just sunk into the corner lol.

Yesterday's Macros
Totals 853c 12f 63c 127p
Calories are ******edly low. Still no car and i'm bumming rides left and right. Would have upped the protein significantly but i ran out of Vanilla nitrean at my house.

It's wednesday, which means i haven't worked out in two days. Good news, tomorrow is a HIIT workout and the beginning of the coveted carb load!

Update
Everybodies body is different, i recognize. I'm genetically blessed enough to retain muscle and have high test levels. I'm almost always super calorie deficient and protein deficient that i should be losing muscle mass but i haven't lost any that I can notice yet (could be my mind and eyes playing tricks on me).
I'm happy to report that it seems my natural testosterone levels have rebounded quite well. I apologize for being explicit and to anybody reading :D. I should have noticed that something was wrong when my acne completely cleared up, i was getting random mood swings, and i could not get an erection for the life of me! I never thought I would say this, but i've never been so happy to have acne again. UD2 has helped me A TON.

Things to Do
1. 8hrs of sleep
2. get in your protein macro for once!

ddegroff
06-28-2006, 10:25 AM
Yeah I saw the bottom of my Nitrean bottle on monday. I was like **** where did it all go (usually lasts me 3+months), then I remember 4-6scoops a day can make it go fast. Its cool, 2 Bottles of Nitrean (vanilla/chocolate) should be here friday! Good luck gettin those Protein #'s up! Next time the girl comes over make her drive you to the store and get some chicken/eggs and potatoes for tomorrow!

You gotta remember we're a bunch of guys that are trying to see the same vein. Its not being vain, its being BB.

-TIM-
06-28-2006, 01:49 PM
Haha, congrats on the vein Eszekial! w00t!

:thumbup:

Jordanbcool
06-28-2006, 01:50 PM
ew

Indeed^^

Jordanbcool
06-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Yeah I saw the bottom of my Nitrean bottle on monday. I was like **** where did it all go (usually lasts me 3+months), then I remember 4-6scoops a day can make it go fast. Its cool, 2 Bottles of Nitrean (vanilla/chocolate) should be here friday! Good luck gettin those Protein #'s up! Next time the girl comes over make her drive you to the store and get some chicken/eggs and potatoes for tomorrow!

You gotta remember we're a bunch of guys that are trying to see the same vein. Its not being vain, its being BB.

Yea, I hate the feeling when your like....uh oh where did all my protein powder go??!! Usually all my protein powders last me a good month no matter the size. I make sure to stretch them out that much even if they are 6lb tubs or 5lbs. I really only buy protein powders for post workout. Nitrean does a body good with its casein/whey combo. Superior in taste/mixability and performance then anything I've gotten so far. I actually just ordered some opticen from atlarge yesterday along with a digital food scale. Two things I plan to use alot of during my bulk....

My only complaint is the shipping charges and the fact that I used my credit card. Im gonna kick myself when that $70 bill comes next month :cry:

-jordan

Eszekial
06-30-2006, 08:52 AM
Yesterday's Pre Carb Load Workout
Squats
1s 225x6
4s 275x5

Pullups
4s of 8, palms forward behind the neck
4s of 8 neutral close chins

Dips
4s of 12 - Very Slow

Lateral Raises
4s of 50x8

ddegroff
06-30-2006, 10:26 AM
AND?

Hows the carb load goin?

Eszekial
06-30-2006, 10:28 AM
AND?

Hows the carb load goin?

Woke up at 4am and downed copious amounts of ice cream.

On his way to work, my co-worked offered to buy me jack in the box... Which has already been ingested.

The pillsberry doughboy stopped by to say hello, and i ate him.

ddegroff
06-30-2006, 10:32 AM
haha, i hope he tasted good and not too much protein!

Coke
07-01-2006, 05:40 AM
I like coming through here bro, bet you're a riot in person...those squats, lateral raises and all are looking good.

DGabe24
07-01-2006, 09:06 AM
I cant wait to see you eat like a normal human being again. Although, if you are still maintaining strength and size, sh1t, more power to ya :thumbup:

Jordanbcool
07-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Eat any carbs today? 0_o

*snickers*

I'm eating pizza right now lol :D

Eszekial
07-03-2006, 02:59 PM
Actually, I hung out with the girlfriend all day yesterday. She stayed over at my place the night before.

She weights 100lbs and literally eats more than I would ever imagine... And possibley the worst processed crap on the planet. More fruit roll ups and high GI carbs than any human i've ever seen. The girl has freak genetics... I must have kids with this girl! We'd have some super human freak show who could build mass and stay lean while eating nothing but pure sugar. that and they would be 1/4 ninja because i'm 1/2 asian. Yes, asian does coincide with Ninja.

Whoa, rant.. Sorry, Long story short, i ate about 5000 calories yesterday tons of rice. I ate, and ate, and ate, and ate.... The girl is killing my diet (Edit: I and I alone am responsible for my own diet). I literally sat down with her yesterday and was like.. "stop telling me to eat. And, next time you ask me to take you out to eat the answer will be no." it was funny because she's been completely beefing on my perceived "anorexia" diet and ephedrine consumption, and when i finally just laid it down for her, her view (or at least her level of acceptance) completely changed.. Hopefully i'll be able to get back on track.

Started today off really well. So far i'm at about 60 protein, 25 carbs, 25 fat. Going for 1500 day. Getting off work early today and helping a buddy move some furniture. Then, it's straight to the gym before the girlfirend interupts, Depletion workout, then HIIT sprints.

Basically i've eaten far above maintenace since thursday and i haven't worked out since that day... Yeah, i missed the PowerLifting saturday workout because i'm a ******. This type of failure makes me want to keep cutting again.

JBC, don't hate on me, but i think i'm going to continue on ud2 for the full 6. The last 4 days have made me depressed and sick that i failed so incredibley miserabley! Going to smash the weights tonight with a passion.

Oh, and post 1000.. :strong:

ottomanart
07-04-2006, 04:05 AM
Actually, I hung out with the girlfriend all day yesterday. She stayed over at my place the night before.

She weights 100lbs and literally eats more than I would ever imagine... And possibley the worst processed crap on the planet. More fruit roll ups and high GI carbs than any human i've ever seen. The girl has freak genetics... I must have kids with this girl! We'd have some super human freak show who could build mass and stay lean while eating nothing but pure sugar. that and they would be 1/4 ninja because i'm 1/2 asian. Yes, asian does coincide with Ninja.
Oh, and post 1000.. :strong:

Nice job hitting the 1000 post mark... and wait a second... you are letting a light-weight "out eat" you?!?!?! Make it a compition why don't you... you eat one of everything she eats and then have something before bed to round it out!!! P.S. words of wisdom... don't let her read WWB (the kid coment could come back to haunt you!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA):)

Eszekial
07-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Today's Workout
Power Rack Squats
1s 135x10
4s 285x5
1s 325x1.5 (failed)

Power Rack Deadlift
1s 275x5
*Can't get good form on these in a power rack. Stopped.

Palms Forward, Medium Grip Behind the Neck pullups
5s x5
Bent Over Lateral Raises
5s 40x5
Lateral Raises
5s 45x5

Dips
5s of 12 (Slow)

Hoisted Leg raises
3s x12

Very Good Workout. Very intense and longer that most of my workouts. Who needs a spotter to train heavy?

Trying to produce todays macros but fitday is dead atm
*reminder add 1 cup fat free organic milk.

Things to Do
1. 8 hours of sleep.
2. LAUNDRY!

ddegroff
07-06-2006, 09:36 PM
Nice squats bro!

You'll get it next time. Are you still doing UD2 or have you moved on?

Coke
07-07-2006, 06:16 AM
Sweet effort, glad to see it...some good spotters are required though imo for heavy presses and bench work.

Eszekial
07-07-2006, 08:48 AM
Yesterday's Macros
Totals 2452c 88f 248c 169p

DD - Still doing UD2. This week has basically turned into a temporary bulk. I'm eating at slightly above maintenance and working a 5x5 scheme. I will work out chest and arms today and eat below maintenance tomorrow (tomorrow is Ozzfest, no way i'm going to be able to workout). Sunday will again be another fullbody workout. Then it's back to UD2 Next week. Started this week off real ****ty so i decided to finish strong and do a quick bulk to reset the diet.

CoCoa Yeah man, I think i'm going to have to pick up some 100-120 lbs Dumbells so that I can at least Pseudo Bench. Spotters are hard to come by these days. All my workout buddies have stopped working out at this point. I don't have a real gym membership so there really isn't anybody around to ask for a spot. All my previous workout buddies saw the massive strides i was making and I was getting calls from 3-4 people a day asking if i wanted to work out with them. I could pick and choose as i pleased when and where i had a spot :D. That's all stopped now!

Either of you guys use a dip belt for holding extra weight?

I really want to add weight to my pullups and dips. Any recomendations?

So far today i've had 2 fish oil pills, 1 cup of fat free organic milk, 1 scoop of nitrean.

Today's calorie goals are 1800-2000. Less than 50 carbs.

Warning - Random Babble Bull**** that 99.72% of people will regret reading! Do not read unless you are interested in mundane ****!

*Update - Car is in impound still and the plan is to get it out today. Spent about 600$ getting it registered in texas. The Cops at the CHP office were being complete utter dicks and would not let me get my car out unless i registered it in CA (Which is against the law on their behalf). I try to explain the story to one of the cops and i say "excuse me officer," and these souless robot looks at me in his pig costume and says "That's Sergeant to you." That's one of those moments where you want to ignite people on fire. Even old ladies. Implied authority is vomitous. My choice at this point is either hire a lawyer for $2500 and probably be tied up in litigation for months racking up fees, or get it registered in CA for 293$... Which i ended up doing. Going down to the CHP today to get the release form and picking up my Silverado after work. Impound fees are roughly $650 at this point. I love our law enforcement! So far in my life the score is, 2 Decent Moral Cops, 3 Souless Pigs. That's 1 up for the bad cops.

*GF Update - We've been spending a lot of time together, and we are very compatible and probably going to be together for a long time. We've only been dating for 2 months and we've already adopted a fish! Haha. It's our little family. *getting things off my chest and explicit sexual commentary for my own rememberance, alert - July 5th, got back from the CHP office in OC after arguing with 3 different cops for about 1 hour. Had to struggle for a ride and it was all for naught. Got home at 9ish and i was utterly dissenchanted with life and authority in general. Yes, the boy with the massive shoulders was looking for a shoulder to cry on so i called my GF and begged her to come over. Picked her up (with a truck i've been borrowing ((my dad's 97 Silverado))) and we spent the entire day together. We showered together. *Again, warning, things get explicit here. I ate her out for like 2 hrs teasing her for the most part. Finally let her do her thang and we went to get sushi for lunch. Droped about $40 like a ******. Got home and for some reason i was just like "Hey, I'd like to lose my virginity now with no thoughts about reprocussions or what this means in my life whatsoever." So, basically i did that. Stabbed the girl for about half an hour... I've got to say that it was probably the worst thing i could ever do. I did wonderfully and i didn't "blow" (mostly because I couldn't). I think i pretty much hate sex at this point, and don't think i'll be doing it again for a long time. I didn't express it to her at all though. She was loving it. "How can you do that," and she told me she had never gotten off during intercouse except with me. I was proud of that I suppose. *Reminder to self, having your balls pounded for about 30 minutes WILL make you want to throw up..... Our second run at it a few hours later, started on top then moved to missionary. I was completely not paying attention for about 10 minutes because i could hardly feel it. Then she started staring into my eyes and I dropped the bomb in about 6 seconds. Odd powers this girl has on me. I get her off again with oral and we go to pick up our friend Beca and help her move some of her stuff into my apt (She's moving in). We get some Taco bell because for some reason i have a hunger like i haven't had in months! I eat a ton, we head home, we lay on each other for about an hour watching stupid televion then she questions why we are on the couch and not in my room... So things progress that way... We have go number 3 for the day. She makes these faces when she's on top that looks like her face is going to fall off. Probably the cutest thing ever. We go at it for like 45 minutes before she stops me saying that she just can't take it anymore.

I'm laying on top of her with my head nuzzled on her neck and i say to her, "how much do you care about me?" She grabs my face and looks me in the eyes and says "I love you more then anything." That was kind of shocking to me and unexpected. I hate how girls vaginas are connected to their brains. They are so easy to manipulate this way. It's disgusting, but a tool that perhaps God designed to keep a woman dedicated to their man. A arguement to say monogume is best. I basically start in with the shivers for some damn reason, and i can't look her in the eye. I really don't feel like i love her. I really don't feel like i'm 100% sincere when i say i care about her more than anybody. I don't know what i can do to change that!
I finally work up the courage to talk back to her and I whisper in her ear "There are some things that you can never take back."

I really don't know how i ment for her to take this. I don't know what the point was... I have a nack for saying some ******ed **** at the worst possible moments. She gets up and she starts putting her cloth on and she's crying all the while... It kills me inside to see her cry... This leads into this long conversation about insecurities, what we mean to each other, and just complete heart melting. She's crying and she says, "i guess i should have known you wouldn't have room in your heart to love me if you couldn't even call me your girlfriend." I reply in kind with, "There's only so much I have to give, but I'm willing to give you it all," and even went on to site biblical law, "baby, technically you're half of me now, and that means more then anything else."

Long winded conversation and ranting follows. Conversation ends with "So, about that 4th orgasm." And there you have it. July 5th, 2006.

Eszekial calls 3 cops "Ruthless Pigs," to their faces.
Eszekial technically loses his virginity for the 10th time. (Does ANAL COUNT?)
Eszekial receives the "I love you Bomb," does not return the favor, and makes the girl he loves cry.
Eszekial receives 2000 experience points, and reaches level 19.

Stumprrp
07-07-2006, 09:08 AM
nice workout, you cuttin?

Eszekial
07-07-2006, 09:42 AM
nice workout, you cuttin?

Yes, cutting. This week is a maintenance 5x5 week to reset the metabolism.

Back on UD2 next week.

ddegroff
07-07-2006, 01:38 PM
WOW, sounds like a fun day after the 4th. So all in all it worked out, shes still movin in?

I would say it takes time to really know that shes the "one" so to speak. I know my gf dropped the "i love U" way before I was even ready for it or had the same feelings.

Your dedication to UD2 is making me think about starting it up again. Who knows, got two days to decide.

Coke
07-09-2006, 05:34 AM
I can't find the links on dipping/pullup belts but take a good look online - they'll serve U well as will the 100lb(+) db's.

Dude, you are a troublemaker with the law and heartbreaker all in one!! - ;)

Eszekial
07-10-2006, 09:39 AM
DD Wide Back - It was an interesting day for sure. I know what I want from this girl but I don't think either of us is ready for that type of commitment. I will admit that I have my own baggage to take care of. She's not moving in, my roomates GF is moving in! Skimmer! haha love ya bro.

Master Coke - Yes, i am trouble and a breaker of hearts.. But i hate the drama! I just want my little farm, with my little animals, and a rocking chair to lounge in as a i swat away the flies.. I'm not one who likes all this! The dip belt and the dumbells are making me crave a home gym.. I need a home first! haha.

Today
1500 Calories or less, 50 carbs or less, glycogen depletion workout.

So far - 2 scoops of nitrean, 1 cup organic fat free milk, 2 fish oil pills,
1s of 40 push ups.

Going to purchase a dip belt today, or headbutt a wall.

Yesteday's Macros
Did not track, as it was the weekend and i usually don't. I generally eat sensible now that i have no appetite! I woke up and had a protein shake, went back to bed, ate 1 slice of pizza at about 2, had about 9 pieces of AMAZING sushi at about 6, snacked on candy during Pirates of the carribean for about 2 hours. Went home and had another protein shake before bed.

Feeling is i was pretty low cal, probably around 1500 or less. I feel sluggish today. Yesterday's diet was moderate.

ddegroff
07-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Haha, thats how I read it. BUT i was like WTF, i was confused. I think i read it as your gf's friend was moving in, haha.

Anyway, another 4 days of low carb, no brain power fun. LOL

Have fun with the depletion workout!

Eszekial
07-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Haha, thats how I read it. BUT i was like WTF, i was confused. I think i read it as your gf's friend was moving in, haha.

Anyway, another 4 days of low carb, no brain power fun. LOL

Have fun with the depletion workout!

Pfff, no carb brain fun is what we doo dawg!

We gawt dis!

(ebonics, another unfortunate side effect to low carb days...)

ddegroff
07-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Haha, yeah i guess I should be use to this by now.

(reading that was tough, well understanding it atleast)

McIrish
07-10-2006, 10:25 AM
I'm impressed with the dedication on the UD2, Eszekial... I hear UD is reeeediculous, and I have not the testicular fortitude to attempt such a feat (yet).

Hey, glad to hear you didn't immediately string the g/f along by saying "Oh, I love you, too." Waiting for the right moment is the better option, IMHO, especially if you're not sure.

Eszekial
07-10-2006, 02:43 PM
The girl is precious to me and I would hate to be insincere with my words when talking to her.

UD2 is only crazy if you're a metrosxeual :D Us test laden weight pushers, knights in shining armor, were built for this type of thing.

Eszekial
07-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Yesterday's Macros
Totals 1405c 65f 49c 162p
Perfect UD2 day 1. Planned what I was going to eat and when, and it turned out perfectly. Turned down cake twice, fast food, whatev. Ate like a champ.

Yesterday's Workout
Glycogen Depletion Workout
Day 1 - I was absolutely exhausted pre-workout. I saved my 3rd EC stack for closer to the workout but it didn't do anything for me. I fell asleep at around 5:30 and the EC stack woke me up, and i was just a very low, yet wired, awake. It was ******ed. I had to amp myself up to work out, and i suffered through.

5s of 135x15 Squats
5s of body weightx15 Dips.

Not quite up to par for a full body workout, but i was bloody smashed.

Will more than likely need to do abs, back, and more arms/chest today.

Update
Car is back in the shop today. I love my truck, even though it hates me.

Girl - This is getting annoying thinking about this so much but I was at my wits end with her last night. I am so cold/hot with this girl that I don't really know what to think anymore. She said she loves me and I try and believe her but I just don't feel it for her. I didn't know if i should dump her or try and love her back, so i did what any self respecting God fearer would do. I knelt in fervant prayer and asked God to give me guidance. The only thing i could think of was love your neighbor as yourself and love your wife as Christ loved the church... That was all i had to go on, so i cast my peti differences beside, told her that i would show her what true love was, and went from there.

On a much less spiritual note, never have sex without a condom. More than likely nothing will come of it, but the anxiety of getting a girl pregnant is probably the worst thing in the world. Chastize me, i am a hypocrite and a sinner.

Coke
07-11-2006, 09:52 AM
You've got a lot of love coming back to you from the truck, lol - one day soon, you'll have no trouble at all with it.

Hate to see any of the young people get so tied up with one person, unless of course this is it and you're not sure.

Eszekial
07-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Coke, i absolutely agree and think that getting myself into a relationship like this was probably one of the stupidest things i could have done. Neither of us is mature enough for this type of bull****, especially the type of commitment i want and need. But what is my alternative at this point, wait forever and never be ready? Break this girls heart, if she has one?

It's all just ******ed and I'm leaving it in God's hands now. Everything happens for a reason.

Guido
07-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Wow, man. Really wear your heart on your sleeve in this journal. Interesting read! The sex stories are quite juicy, my man. Keep it up!

ddegroff
07-11-2006, 12:32 PM
It will all work-out in the end.

Man yesterday was easy but today i'm dyin'!

Way to turn down that cake! Save it for friday, lol.

Eszekial
07-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Ugh.... i was not dumb as a rock yesterday... But my body is trash right now. No energy... No laughter... I'm just tired and slow, and a little sore....

just a few more days :D

ddegroff
07-11-2006, 02:22 PM
Yup, just a few more days.

Quick question: Your pre-workout shake (50g of CHO) on thursday, do you count that in your carb load? or do you start counting afterwards?

Eszekial
07-11-2006, 02:26 PM
I count everything.

ddegroff
07-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Ok, let me word it differently.

Do you count the 50g of CHO towards your Carb load amount (1000g)?

Eszekial
07-11-2006, 02:35 PM
I most certainly do.

ddegroff
07-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Alright cool so do I. I'm just checking and re-checking to make sure I've got everything on Par for the next three weeks. Get the most out of this diet.

DGabe24
07-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Sh1t big man, I just read back a few pages wtf I was missin out on these stories! I hope u two really work things out, she sounds like shes really diggin u. This whole girl situation is just amazing and frustrating, plain and simple :bang: The girl you want to spend all your time with, for years, is the same person who can forget to text / call at a time, or maybe say somethin and completely flip your world up-side down. On another note, I am reallly enjoying the Biblical references man, not too many people these days in touch with their religion or faith as close as they should be. Im Roman Catholic personally, you? Thanks for the laughs over in my journal, some fukcin funny ass posts :hump:

Eszekial
07-14-2006, 09:35 AM
Pre-Carb Load Workout
Squats
1s 135x10
3s 315x5
2s 315x4

Most intense squats i've ever done. Literally grunting and screaming through some of the reps.

Wide Grip Chin
5s 5
close Grip Chin
5s 5

Bent Over Lateral Raises
5s 40x8
Lateral Raises
5s 40x8

ddegroff
07-14-2006, 11:23 AM

Eszekial
07-14-2006, 12:18 PM
i'm at 300 cho's and it's not even lunch yet.

planning on heading to chinese food at 1 :D

DGabe24
07-14-2006, 02:44 PM
Im expecting you to break 500 bro :)

ddegroff
07-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Glad too see those CHO's going down easy!

Coke
07-15-2006, 04:56 AM
Excellent job on the squats - no way could I do those while a teenager...nice work on those delts too.

Eszekial
07-20-2006, 08:44 AM
Been on a about a week long hiatus. Got sick and haven't been on a computer for a while. Was glad to come back and see everybody was doing so well.

Got in maybe one workout, and any hope of a uD2 cycle this week is nill.

Still a bit of a cold, but I'm hitting a 5x5 workout tonight and saturday, then back on ud2 next week.

Been a few weeks since i've succesfully completed a ud2 cycle, and based on diet habits i've been semi bulking.

Need to get back on it though, as i've been high carb and can already see the abs dissapearing.

The mechanics at the shop i bring my truck too (who are long time family friends) could not figure out what was wrong with my silverado's clutch system, so they decided to replace the entire thing for $1300. Truck is shifting smooth as pie, but if I have a problem again, i'm going to demand blood.

Girl update, her dog died and i bought her a bunch of stuffed animals and candy. She's really not the emotional type though and she kinda seemed faux upset about it... Don't really know if that's a good or a bad thing. She cooked me an omellete for dinner and i had half of it for breakfast this morning.. It was dang good :D. Also, she bit the inside of my mouth while we were exchanging a sour candy, and it hurt like hell. LOL. She's leaving for Washington and leaving me for about 2 weeks and hopefully i can use this time to re-focus on getting rich and getting ripped. Met her Mom yesterday. Started off very well until her mom got drunk. I was toying with my girl and she said to me "Leave," right as her mom was coming into hearing range, and her mom started tripping out and accusing me of being innapropriate and all these very odd, out of place things. My gf just whispers to me, "this is my mom drunk, do you see the transformation?" Apperently her mom is a chronic alchoholic... It's strange to me as my GF says she has never been under the influence of any type of substance.

Submitted my first design for a business card. Response came back as "94% sold," heh.

Coke
07-20-2006, 09:36 AM
Seeing or experiencing what your girl has may be the very thing keeping her away from alcohol and drugs.

The truck should be good to go for awhile, don't U think? - lol, wish U the best there man...glad to see you're ok now.

ddegroff
07-20-2006, 10:18 AM
I was like WTF is Zek? Thats a bummer about the sickness, atleast your back! Glad to see that your truck is finally fixed (damn expensive tho). Alcohol changes people, usually for the worse (as I've found out).

HIT the weights hard tonight to make up for the lost time!

DGabe24
07-20-2006, 12:34 PM
Sounds like you got yourself a good girl man, and I'm sure you two will be closer since you experienced that together and now you can be more understanding. Feel better, and lets see some numbers

Eszekial
07-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Sounds like you got yourself a good girl man, and I'm sure you two will be closer since you experienced that together and now you can be more understanding. Feel better, and lets see some numbers

Elbow is f'ed up after an S&M event (think large jackhammers, whips, candles, teeth marks, nails, and probably a large animal), so i more than likely will not be doing any upper body today.

Going to hit a 5x5 squat tonight and maybes some abbs. I'll post numbers afterwards of course :D Maybe some sprinting.

So far today's macros are
Totals 487c 32f 5c 42p
Going for 1800 calories with less than 50 carbohydrates. Sick of this extra water weight.

Sickness plus lack of sleep and carbs is making my brain very, very mushy.

Eszekial
07-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Also, just want to say i love you guys :D

DGabe24
07-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Lol. You're the man Zek. Have fun with the squats :thumbup:

ddegroff
07-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Sickness plus lack of sleep and carbs is making my brain very, very mushy.

as mushy as two depeletion workouts and almost no carbs? LOL

Eszekial
07-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Totals 1005c 41f 80c 78p

Macros yesterday.. Sucked dick. Ate breakfast and that was about it.
Need to straighten this out asap... Feel like my chest is shrinking.

No workout yesterday. Girlfriend is leaving for 12 days today and i spent all afternoon with her.

Elbow seems to be fully recovered. Going for a full body workout tonight, 5x5 scheme. Either I'll work out or i'll kill myself.

ddegroff
07-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Ah man I was looking forward to some nice squat numbers. Damn gf's! They seem to have this power that makes us forget about the workout we had planned!

I'm enjoying my gourging, too bad you cant join in the fun. Next week.

Eszekial
07-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Soo, i'm thinking to myself... What's the point of a girlfriend again????

I think it's time for update pics and to get re-motivated.

ddegroff
07-21-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm not sure if I really need to spell out why one needs a gf, do I? LOL

Watch pumping Iron, usually does the trick for me :thumbup:

Eszekial
07-21-2006, 03:41 PM
I'm just going to be honest here...

As of yet, I really do not enjoy sex... at all.

Condoms are the devil...

And doesn't anyone else think it's unfair that a girl can get off a bunch of times and a guy only a few times?

My girlfriend describes it to me as pain and happiness, breathing and drowning all in one deft moment..

And i'm just like.... My toes go numb....

Yeah... kinda unfair....

Eszekial
07-23-2006, 10:40 PM
Friday Workout
Squats
1s 135x10
1s 275x5
1s 325x5
2s 325x4

Attempted upper body, left arm is still hurting pretty bad. Shoulder and bicep.

Sunday Workout
Squats
1s 135x10
5s 275x5

Wide Grip Behind the Neck Pull Ups
5s x5 bodyweight
Dips *Slow and controlled
5s x8 bodyweight

Close Grip Chin Ups
2s x5
*left bicep started hurting again. Quit early.

Things To Do
1. Starting UD2 Cycle 4! I've basically had 1-2 weeks of maintenance, what should i do when I get done with cycle 6?
2. Get a gosh damn weight belt.
3. Finish "The Ketogenic Diet."

ddegroff
07-23-2006, 10:47 PM
Strong squatin!

I'm in the market for a weight belt, too. I was thinking buying some chain and carabenar's or making something of that nature.