PDA

View Full Version : Time to make weight!

Chaos229
05-11-2006, 05:35 PM
My weight has been all over the place over the last 3 years. I was in great shape about 2 years ago weighed 155 and had a six pack and strayations(sp?) everywhere. Stayed in shape until I joined a fraternity and then my lifestyle changed a lot more partying and less gym. Went from 155 to 175, then the last year I was up late finishing my schooling and studying for my lsat and preparing for law school. I am now in law school and weight 194. Now that everything has fallen into place it is time to get back into shape.
Finally have the time to get in shape and drop the extra pounds that I have lying around the midsection. Have read a lot of good articles and now its time to put them to work. Im starting with a bit of a handicap because I severly sprained my pointer finger during my grappling class last night. This just means I am going to focus on my cardio and abs for a week. I'm currently 6'0 and weight 194 pounds. I plan on cutting to 175 maybe even 165 depending on which weight class I decide to fight in.

Today I did the eliptical for 30 minutes with fluctuating inclines and speeds. Also going bike riding for 30 minutes to an hour and about to go continue my kickboxing training focusing only on kicks and right jabs and crosses. Hopefully this sprain will heal quickly so I can start lifting again.