PDA

View Full Version : When you say "4 shakes a day" you mean...

Tmas
05-11-2006, 06:47 PM
Basically most proteins are 20-25g of protein per serving, now when i have 3 shakes a day, im putting 2 servings in each shake for 40-50gs per shake. Is this what you guys are talking about, or does "4 shakes a day" mean 1 scoop per?

Focused70
05-11-2006, 06:50 PM
It can mean either.

I have two shakes a day; each has 2 scoops of Nitrean. A serving of Nitrean is usually one scoop + milk or water. I just like to double up (by mixing vanilla and chocolate).

Lately the vanilla's been tasting like liquid ice cream for some reason.

Davidelmo
05-11-2006, 08:33 PM
Meh, it doesn't really matter so long as it fits into your daily requirements.

I make two LARGE shakes every day and drink them throughout. Each one has 1200kcal and 90g of protein.

Dont worry about NUMBER of shakes.. just worry about the individual amounts - calories, protein, fats, carbs etc. I could divide mine up into 10 smaller shakes and say I have 10 shakes per day, but I'm still getting the same amount, lol.

From the sounds of your signature, you seem to have everything sorted anyway

ddegroff
05-11-2006, 08:52 PM
"shakes" is different for everyone, one, two or three scoops.

Another words yea, thats what were talking about.

HILL
05-12-2006, 01:24 AM
exactly it depends on how much you require from your shakes to make up your total cals for the day

CarlP
05-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Some of mine have one scoop, others have two.

David
05-12-2006, 11:56 AM
Basically most proteins are 20-25g of protein per serving, now when i have 3 shakes a day, im putting 2 servings in each shake for 40-50gs per shake. Is this what you guys are talking about, or does "4 shakes a day" mean 1 scoop per?

You're making this a lot more complicated than it needs to be, grasshopper.

Just remember this: When making a PO shake, use 2 scoops, this is "1" shake. Now, on your off days skip this and just have "1" regular shake consisting of one scoop. For breakfast have 1 shake consisiting of 3 scoops. On the days you do cardio in the morning just have 2 shakes, of one scoop each before going to the gym. On your off days have 2 shakes of two scoops each and before going to the gym have another shake of two scoops, maybe with some cottage cheese.

You got that?