PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean Sample?

IHaveToCrushYou
05-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Hey guys I'm lookin to start using Nitrean but the only thing holding me back is the taste. I'd like to know if you guys have a sample pack (like one serving) so I can see what it tastes like. I'm not too picky when it comes to taste but I just want somethin that doesnt taste like pure ass.

I mean I use ON %100 Whey Gold Standard Chocolate flavour and when mixed with milk it tastes awful and when mixed with water (which is how I want to drink this stuff) it tastes even worse. Honestly I haven't really used it lately because of its taste (instead, ive been heading to GNC and pickin up those Muscle Milk Ready to drink shakes which pretty damn good, but that is too costly to keep up).

So yeah, any samples?

Eszekial
05-17-2006, 03:27 PM
I hated ON and switched to Nitrean. Drink it with water every day.

ON occasion, when feeling extra lazy, i'll pour 1/2 scoop in my mouth and choke it down with water. Or, i'll sometimes not even use a spoon or anything to blend, and just swish it around in a big cup and choke it down.

It's tasty stuff compared to ON.

I have Vanilla for mixing with milk and chocolate for water.

Just my $0.02

IHaveToCrushYou
05-17-2006, 03:35 PM
I appreciate the feedback Eszekial, makes me looks forward to Nitrean more.

Eszekial
05-17-2006, 03:41 PM
That's what we're here for.

Welcome to the board, I hope you learn a lot!

chris mason
05-17-2006, 06:24 PM
I appreciate the feedback Eszekial, makes me looks forward to Nitrean more.

We can send you a sample or, preferably, we willl extend you a money back guarantee to include the cost of shipping. This leaves you NO risk (we are assuming all of the risk).

Chris

Phelon
05-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Send me a sample of nitrean, i was goin to buy some, but the same issue as him.

Chubrock
05-17-2006, 10:23 PM
Yea so Chris...how about you send me a lot of Nitrean samples, because ummmmm, you know I've never tried ya'lls products...:hide:

IHaveToCrushYou
05-18-2006, 12:25 AM
lol sounds goo chris

Eszekial
05-18-2006, 09:18 AM
Did I mention their customer service kicks ass?

And that Chris writes little love letters to all of his customers?

IHaveToCrushYou
05-18-2006, 01:52 PM
:drooling: you had me at "writes little love letters to all of his customers"

drew
05-18-2006, 03:32 PM
You had me at "doesn't taste like ass"

Chris is an awesome businessman and will make sure that you're satisfied.

Eszekial
05-18-2006, 03:38 PM
:drooling: you had me at "writes little love letters to all of his customers"
He thinks i'm joking.

:
You had me at "doesn't taste like ass"

:zipit:

D Breyer
05-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Nitrean FTW it tastes great compared to ON Chocolate, which was my previous powder.

ON occasion, when feeling extra lazy, i'll pour 1/2 scoop in my mouth and choke it down with water.
hmm good way to look hardcore at the gym:idea: :idea:

Shark
05-18-2006, 09:41 PM
I recommend that you guys make the purchase and take the money back guarantee. Chris and Dan have a business to run and its not out of the question to send out samples but if you're really going to purchase the product if you're satisfied with the taste then you may as well make the purchase upfront.

Stumprrp
05-19-2006, 04:27 PM
I just got mine in 2 days no problems from chris and i am 100% impressed, mixes great and tasted great even in water! leaves a whip creme after taste to me, good stuff.

IHaveToCrushYou
05-19-2006, 06:28 PM
well I just caved and put in my order for some pure uncut chocolate nitrean. Lookin forward to some love letters now lol

chris mason
05-19-2006, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the order!

Chris

IHaveToCrushYou
05-20-2006, 12:27 AM
My pleasure :) Any idea how long it takes to ship to canada? I didnt pay attention to the delivery methods and ended up going witht the default (UPS I think).

Thomas
05-20-2006, 07:55 AM
28 days

chris mason
05-20-2006, 08:47 AM
My pleasure :) Any idea how long it takes to ship to canada? I didnt pay attention to the delivery methods and ended up going witht the default (UPS I think).

We ship via USPS Air Parcel. The shipping time should be 4-10 days.

Chris

Gutz981
05-20-2006, 09:00 AM
I hated ON and switched to Nitrean. Drink it with water every day.

ON occasion, when feeling extra lazy, i'll pour 1/2 scoop in my mouth and choke it down with water. Or, i'll sometimes not even use a spoon or anything to blend, and just swish it around in a big cup and choke it down.

It's tasty stuff compared to ON.

I have Vanilla for mixing with milk and chocolate for water.

Just my $0.02

You don't choke down ON. That **** mixes so smooth. You were doing something wrong there pal.

Optimum08
05-21-2006, 10:10 AM
i use both Nitrean and ON Whey, Nitrean for overall use, ON Whey for PWO, and both are great. obviously Nitrean, besides supporting this board, has awesome personalized customer service and a great product and great taste, so Nitrean FTW.

PeterGriffin
05-21-2006, 09:37 PM
Pwo?

Joe Black
05-22-2006, 01:10 AM
Post work out.

Bikkstah
05-22-2006, 06:59 AM
Chris put a smiley face on my invoice once.

TwiloMike
05-22-2006, 11:29 AM
i use both Nitrean and ON Whey, Nitrean for overall use, ON Whey for PWO, and both are great. obviously Nitrean, besides supporting this board, has awesome personalized customer service and a great product and great taste, so Nitrean FTW.
:withstupi Total agreement. Nitrean is my bedtime snack and during the day snack. ON is strictly a workout shake thing.

psychomantis
05-22-2006, 09:44 PM
After reading all of your feedback, it looks like something i'm gonna hafta try. :nod: Placing my order right now.

Rhino290
05-23-2006, 09:32 AM
Hey guys I'm lookin to start using Nitrean but the only thing holding me back is the taste. I'd like to know if you guys have a sample pack (like one serving) so I can see what it tastes like. I'm not too picky when it comes to taste but I just want somethin that doesnt taste like pure ass.

I mean I use ON %100 Whey Gold Standard Chocolate flavour and when mixed with milk it tastes awful and when mixed with water (which is how I want to drink this stuff) it tastes even worse. Honestly I haven't really used it lately because of its taste (instead, ive been heading to GNC and pickin up those Muscle Milk Ready to drink shakes which pretty damn good, but that is too costly to keep up).

So yeah, any samples?

One of the reasons I am on the team with atlarge is the quality and taste of this product. I was using another company's product, but I can honestly say that this is better, more potent and tastes a whole hell of alot better. I don't need to lie about this as both companies sponsor me, this is true.

Phelon
05-23-2006, 02:45 PM
I am going to buy ETS and nitrean as soon as i get paid. I've tried a few of their products, but im looking to be a regular buyer.

IHaveToCrushYou
05-24-2006, 01:09 AM
Well these posts are definitely makin me look forward to getting nitrean (come on UPS). I needed a quick protein fix today so I went to the 7-11 down the street and found this protein drink called "Weider Protein Shake" or somethin. No surprise, the stuff was aweful. Maybe I am too critical of the taste of these protein drinks, but I mean cmon is it too much to ask that they actually taste like chocolate? Anyways Im crossin my fingers that Nitrean blows the competition out of the water.

Bikkstah
05-24-2006, 06:25 AM
Weider is what I was drinking before Nitrean, haha. That stuff is ****.

Beno79
05-24-2006, 08:17 AM
Im using EAS Myopro, what do you guys think of that? Is it any good? A friend of mine works in a drug lab where they test these supplements for steroids etc... they only need 1 gram ish, per tub, and then just store the rest. So he gave me a loads of tubs of the stuff for free! Trouble is some of it went out of date about 12 months ago, only just noticed it. Is it ok to drink still?

Also, can I get Nitrean in the UK?

Thanks

IHaveToCrushYou
05-25-2006, 12:41 AM
Weider is what I was drinking before Nitrean, haha. That stuff is ****.

lol its probably the worst drink I've tried anywhere ever

As for the Myopro I wouldnt take it if its out of date. And Im sure you can get them to deliver the nitrean to you in the UK.

Beno79
05-25-2006, 05:05 PM
I know its best not to take it really if its out of date. It's just such a shame, as I have about 7 or 8 large tubs of the stuff, all free! Supplements are really quite expensive in the UK too compared to the prices I hear you guys quoting in the states. :(

oh well... enough moaning!

jopapa1267
05-29-2006, 08:47 PM
Chris put a smiley face on my invoice once.

LOL