PDA

View Full Version : Fat deposits

Ferdo
05-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Hi

For an average male, is the chest the last place for fat to be lost. Right now im cutting and I have gotten some good results thus far. Im starting to get worried because the chest still looks pretty big in comparison to everywhere else. It seems my body stores alot of fat in that area, my brother has the same situation. I still have some at the the very bottom of the waist to. Shouyld i be concerned, or is this probably going to come off last. I just am concerned Im hoping its not gyno.

Thanks for your comments.

ddegroff
05-18-2006, 03:03 PM
Hi

For an average male, is the chest the last place for fat to be lost. Right now im cutting and I have gotten some good results thus far. Im starting to get worried because the chest still looks pretty big in comparison to everywhere else. It seems my body stores alot of fat in that area, my brother has the same situation. I still have some at the the very bottom of the waist to. Shouyld i be concerned, or is this probably going to come off last. I just am concerned Im hoping its not gyno.

Thanks for your comments.

Genetics is to blame for where your weight is stored (you and your brother have the same problem). Everybody is different just keep up the cutting and it will all workout.

HILL
05-19-2006, 02:35 AM
everybody stores fat in different places. unfortunatly mine is stomach and water wings :(