PDA

View Full Version : disgusting milkshake..

copycat
05-22-2006, 08:07 PM
i just began to take this powder milkshake stuff and it was really unpleasant. I almost barfed when I was down to the last gulp.

So is there anyway to make it taste more pleasant?
btw its a high protein shake.

thanks!

SpecialK
05-22-2006, 09:31 PM
i just began to take this powder milkshake stuff and it was really unpleasant. I almost barfed when I was down to the last gulp.

thanks!

What is the brand? What flavor? What are you mixing it with? You're going to have to give some more information.

bigedge
05-23-2006, 04:48 AM
or just look in the recepies forum

jeffh
05-23-2006, 07:39 AM
try messing around with flavors - i drink myoplex deluxe shakes, and i started with strawberry and almost puked at the end each time. I switched to chocolate and no I practically enjoy them:confused:

also, ill sometimes add a half of a banana to my shake, gives it a different taste.

crazyskater52
05-23-2006, 08:08 AM
If you can get Nitrean, its really good, the more I have it the more I love it, I put 2 servings of nitrean 48g protein, 1 1/2 cup low fat milk 13.5 protein, and half a serving of low fat ice cream, and equal, and its sooo good, and i put it in freezer for a bit to make it real cold, I love it

Rogue
05-23-2006, 12:01 PM
I haven't found a nutritional shake I didn't like. However to save money I'm buying powdered whey protein and weight gainer. I mix them up in a tall glass of milk and I think it's damn tasty...

copycat
05-23-2006, 08:14 PM
its a protein powder i just add a scoop with water like the directions says. Brand is Quadplex. it says i can mix it with low-fat milk, could i mix it with homo milk?

Phelon
05-24-2006, 12:19 AM
homo milk?

i wouldnt :-x

Saint Patrick
05-24-2006, 12:31 AM
its a protein powder i just add a scoop with water like the directions says. Brand is Quadplex. it says i can mix it with low-fat milk, could i mix it with homo milk?

Protein powder with Homogenized milk creates a secret poison that eats your internal organs.

Just kidding.

skinnywilly
05-24-2006, 12:57 PM
homo milk?

i wouldnt :-x

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing :bow: :)

leveque
05-24-2006, 06:31 PM

Yes, mix it with whatever you want. I think powders taste a lot better with milk than they do with water.

RedSpikeyThing
05-24-2006, 09:15 PM
As long as it is REALLY cold, I'm happy. I usually use milk, so it's straight out of the fridge, and some ice cubes.

Kevin89
05-25-2006, 09:28 AM
Mix it with milk, one time I ran outa milk and mixed it with water and i almost spit it right out. You can also check the recipe's for shakes in the other thread

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
05-25-2006, 01:02 PM

thanks!If it makes you want to barf, don't keep drinking it. Find another brand that tastes good. How much money did it cost?

Nosaj
05-25-2006, 05:45 PM

Congratulations.

Add stuff that tastes more pleasant.

Very informative.

Bam
05-25-2006, 08:41 PM
I got some 100% whey protein from GNC its 20grams per servings 94 servings(i take 3 servigns a day) its called mixed berry and i absolutley love it and it smells good with water or milk.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
05-25-2006, 09:21 PM
It smells good with water or milk?