PDA

View Full Version : My one complaint...

JustinASU
05-23-2006, 02:41 PM
I have ordered from Atlarge only 3 times since they started selling products. Why? It's not the products. I agree with everyone else here. For the most part they taste as good as protein can taste. They do use high quality protein blends. The unique blends they use are perfect for any situation.

It usually takes 1-2 weeks for me to receive an order and I live 2 states away from where it's being shipped from. Bulk nutrition is located in NC, so I expect them to be a little shorter. The longest (and I mean absolute longest) it has taken to receive anything from bulk nutrition was 3 days. Let's add in a 2 day buffer since Atlarge is just a bit farther away. I have never received an atlarge order in less than 6-7 days.

I know this is not necessarily Chris or Dan, and I'm not trying to put down their business practices, but if it's the shipping can you not at least offer more than one method of shipping so we can see if another works a bit faster?

Edit: if there are other shipping methods, they were not apparent to me

Joe Black
05-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Justin, leave it with me to speak with Chris about...

As far as I am aware Bulk Nutrition use UPS as we do, so I canlt see why there would be a difference?

Joe Black
05-23-2006, 03:20 PM
Justin,

I just spoke with Chris and the only reason its taken longer than expected on this order is because UPS didn't get the apartment number correctly from us. It was a small mistake on our part.

I have pm'ed you the number to call and your tracking number so you can resolve it.

Speaking with Chris, orders to your location would normally just take 2-3 days, so this really is a one off..

JustinASU
05-24-2006, 02:55 PM
I just wanted to thank Dan in public for fixing my situation. Great customer service--keep it up!

Joe Black
05-24-2006, 03:30 PM
No worries at all..

Thanks for being patient and once again, sorry for the mix up!