PDA

View Full Version : Oh why not - 40 pounds heavier 40 pounds lighter

View 1
05-25-2006, 11:41 PM
The first pick is me and one of my brothers the first week of december 2005.
Weight 264

The second pic was from 4 days ago.
Weight 224

I got back into the gym at the end of november 2005. For the last 5 years or so I've stayed about the 220-230 range, but 2005 I gained alot from drinking and eating late at night ( that was my big down fall ).

This time its different though. I've decided to make the gym a full time thing. I've worked out on and off over the years, but after some things that i went threw, I've changed alot about myself and who I am.

In the future I will post more pics down the road, so far so good.

If you want to know too, I didn't have a set routine before, I had a set split but that was all, that and alot of cardio. Now I have set exercises that I do to judge my gains. This board has helped me learn alot.

d'Anconia
05-26-2006, 04:31 AM
So where you going from here? On a bulk yet or still cutting? You're definitely looking in shape so keep up the work.

View 1
05-26-2006, 11:22 AM
A little of both haha.. Im happy at this weight, I do want to lose maybe 15 more pounds give or take. But right now Im trying to bulk, Ill lose the other pounds slowly over the upcoming months.

Thanks for the feedback.

teenagecommando
06-12-2006, 06:16 PM
oooh are those dog tags i see???

Clifford Gillmore
06-13-2006, 05:48 AM
40lbs loss, or gain, is very commendable. Excellent work! I'm sure which path you choose your end results will be awesome.

View 1
06-17-2006, 01:11 PM
Yeah there dog tags, but not for any military service, its a pic of one of my best freinds who passed away ( RIP Rocky ).

June I didn't lose any wieght, but I did lose half an inch here half and inch there.

I decided to stay on the cut, but this time with a diet in place. I've always eatin very well ( no fast food, no soda, very little sweets etc... ) but I could do better. And after not loseing any weight, I decided to change my diet completly. So im eating about 5 times a day, and I carb cycle as well. I do allow a cheat here and there, I love food, so I have to keep my sanity somehow:D

Im going to start a new routine july 1st, basically its MAX-OT, but a lil different, still hard and heavy, and I will do that until dec 2006. At that point I'll post up some more pics, to see how far along I've come.