PDA

View Full Version : First post/First photos

darktalonz
05-26-2006, 03:14 PM
Hi all, I've been a member here for about 12 months now and I really learned a lot from everyone. I used to be one of those guys that all they do is Bench press and Curlstuttut . I just wanted to post some pictures to see how everyone thinks I'm coming along, I want to get up to a solid 190. I don't have any pictures of where I started but I was about 30 pounds lighter. One last thing I have absolutely no idea how to pose:thumbup:

Thanks for the input
CaZ

Eszekial
05-26-2006, 03:33 PM
Fantastic progress! 30 lbs is amazing. Arms are great. Chest needs work, me thinks. Back could always use work.

Legs?

Abs are going to look PHAT when you get to cutting.

I say you've got a good while to keep bulking. I might be silly thinking this, and def get a 2nd opinion... Work that chest!

What's the reps on your big 3? 315 is my goal too. Cya there!

Nosaj
05-26-2006, 04:26 PM
Looking solid. Arms are definitely a strong point, chest looking good too. You have nice shape on your delts, a little more thickness and you'd have a wicked yolk. For overall mass I would work on back, you have a lot of room for growth in your lats, will make your overall presence much bigger. (Woo, Deadlifts!) Great work so far, keep it up. :thumbup:

ottomanart
06-02-2006, 09:28 PM
For overall mass I would work on back, you have a lot of room for growth in your lats, will make your overall presence much bigger. (Woo, Deadlifts!) Great work so far, keep it up. :thumbup:
:withstupi
Really go for tose lats too. As big as you are those things could turn into wings... FLYING SQUIRRLE!!!!

after studying Chinese for 3 years I find it realy funny to read bad Chinese tattoos.... The one on your back though... VERY NICE!!! Not the ordinary crap you see.:clap:

HeavyBomber
06-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Alright man, you have potential. I would advise you to check out Westside and really concentrate on strength. Bad ass size is the byproduct.

Built
06-02-2006, 10:32 PM
Hey dark - nice work!

Posing is hard as hell - for your lats, for the rear double bi, face your fists behind you to bring out the peak, and drop and spread your shoulders to flare your lats.

Davidelmo
06-03-2006, 04:46 AM
Arms are HUGE, but your back is underdeveloped in comparison.

What about legs? You look a lot larger than 175lb to me! But then again, if you squat 380, they can't be that small.

Gutz981
06-03-2006, 07:20 AM
I noticed the same thing. Arms are over devloped compared to the rest of your body. But as someone said you've been lifting for 12 months you've definitily come a long way in the strength department. Good job man keep it up.

Stumprrp
06-03-2006, 07:29 AM
looking very good dude! arms make me jealous! lol, im 5'7 also but you have less bf then me, im looking for 220! haha.

keep up the great work, hit the whole body hard as hell dude and 190 will be cake.

HeavyBomber
06-03-2006, 09:00 PM
...[clip]...Posing is hard as hell...[clip]...

... and pointless.