PDA

View Full Version : speaking of fish oil

Lones Green
05-28-2006, 11:10 PM
took about 4-6 caps a day, and my face broke out real bad. i stopped taking it, and my face got better. anyone else experience this, or is it just me?

chopstickZ
05-29-2006, 12:23 AM
eww.. you only

motoko013
05-29-2006, 01:11 AM
i don't see how it would make a difference.....maybe you can start using an acne product when you take your fish oil....

TECHO
05-29-2006, 01:30 AM
Allergies suck. Sorry man. :(

f=ma
05-29-2006, 06:55 AM
i take 18 caps a day and i have no problem

betastas
05-29-2006, 08:23 AM
took about 4-6 caps a day, and my face broke out real bad. i stopped taking it, and my face got better. anyone else experience this, or is it just me?

Do you have allergies to fish, nuts or grains? Have you ever been tested?

Try a different brand.

Diomedes
05-29-2006, 05:58 PM

You know, you're not supposed to apply the oil to your skin :p

Personally, I've had no trouble with fish oil capsules, nor has anyone I know that takes them had breakouts.

bigedge
05-29-2006, 10:42 PM

hmm. over the last month or so i'd been adding olive oil to my shakes and also eating a lot of tuna in olive oil and my face had been getting quite bad but recently ive stopped adding oil to my shakes and eating less tuna and my face has gotten better... who knows maybe they're not related but since you mentioned it that was really the only thing in my life that had changed around the time of the breakouts

edit: hah since i actually re-read what you wrote, my post actually doesnt have much to do with yours... whoops