PDA

View Full Version : shipping creatine 500 to CA

WILL006
05-30-2006, 11:36 AM
Hey Chris and Daniel my question is in regards to your creatine 500 i hear so much about. I have been using cell tech for some time now and it is seriously costing me way too much to keep buying it, plus all i hear is that it is all sugars and overrated. I wanna try your product because it is highly recommend on this site and i also want to support the site that helps me everyday with my workouts and diet. Any idea on how long it will take to ship to California? How much do you guys estimate shipping would be? THANKS GUYS

chris mason
05-30-2006, 01:49 PM
We charge a flat rate of $5.95 for shipping in the continental US.

The shipping time to Cally is about 6 business days as we are located on the opposite coast in VA.

Chris

WILL006
05-30-2006, 03:09 PM
Thanks Chris i just put my order in. Cant wait! i'll keep you posted

Joe Black
05-31-2006, 12:17 AM

Savage25
06-01-2006, 12:47 AM
Hey Chis, I dont know if you remember me but I talked to you about the Creatine 500...and ordered it a couple days ago....my email is kane_schutzman@hotmail.com...anyways, I live in Louisiana and was wondering if there is anyway I can find out when my order should arrive? Reason is that I am leaving friday on vacation...Thanks!

chris mason
06-01-2006, 05:37 AM
Done! Check your email. I checked with UPS and it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Chris

Savage25
06-01-2006, 08:54 AM
That was fast! AT Large is on top of the game!

Thanks Chris and I cant wait to try it out

Another question,

You said to take it with orange juice..but I read someone on these thread posted to not take it with a citrus fruit and he suggested something like apple juice..I am just wondering if there is any reason for that? I will definately go by what you say, I am just curious.

Eszekial
06-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Damn... I want to know too....

Joe Black
06-02-2006, 12:59 AM
Savage, creatine is best mixed with a high GI carb drink.

I think it all depends on how specific you are going to get about it. Chris tends to be of the "not making it too complicated" crowd so figures get it down with orange juice, the differences between doing it with something else are probably going to be pretty minimal.

Personally, I take it with 50 grams of dextrose, which is really the preferable option. I mix up the dextrose with a small amount of fruit juice and the creatine.

chris mason
06-02-2006, 10:34 AM
Daniel called it (he stated my opinion).

WILL006
06-07-2006, 06:41 PM
hEY Chris and Daniel , just got my creatine. Damn you guys called it 6 days exactly. Thanks a lot .

Eszekial
06-07-2006, 07:03 PM
to expand on the creatine with or without a high GI drink. The insulin helps spike the creatine into your muscles where it belongs. However, even in the absence of insulin, the body will still uptake creatine into the muscles post workout (which is to my understanding the best time to take it).

Long story short, it's recommended to take with an insulin spike, but don't worry about it too much (if at all).