PDA

View Full Version : gpp sites/routines

jdeity
05-30-2006, 07:51 PM
i've torn through crossfit.

any other cool places with gpp type exercises i may not have seen yet?

also, anyone know of a place (this may be on crossfit, just didn't see it) where there's premade routine setups that have goals (so you can gauge yourself on something besides the last time you did that routine).

Anthony
05-31-2006, 06:04 AM
What do you mean you tore through Crossfit? How long have you used it? Are you putting up elite scores?

Have you read this thread: http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77152 ? There are some gpp links at the bottom.

And I'm not sure how else you can gauge yourself on anything other than your last attempt. That's how it works with everything, lifting, running, fighting, etc. Do it. Then do it again heavier, faster, better.

dissipate
06-03-2006, 05:49 PM
anthony, are there any sites that suggest GPP routines with just normal gym equipment? i haven't got sleds and balls and tires here :/

Anthony
06-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Yeah, crossfit's WOD is a good example of a well rounded GPP program. Most of the equipment is found in commercial gyms, but you can always use a substitute exercise for the things you don't have. Just take a look at the main page and the WOD is listed in the center. Yesterday was filthy fifty, today was max effort back squats. Not sure what tomorrow will be .... ;)