PDA

View Full Version : Cutting with Nitrean

Vayu
05-31-2006, 06:23 PM
Hello fellow countrymen,

I've been around here some but do not post frequently. I have been lifting hard, cleaning up my diet, and recently started a cut.

I wasn't getting all my protein needs, so decided to try a supplement. I picked Nitrean. I ordered last week and my order was shipped about 5 minutes after I placed it (nice one guys :dj: )

Got it today. Stuff tastes better than chocolate milk. Its really gonna make the ladies happy because they were tired of all that tuna and chicken.

So, I am here promoting this product for anyone who needs a kick in the protein nuts when cutting. I asked the guys for an extra sample of vanilla and they send me a frikkin MONSTER size baggy. Thanks Chris,

-Vayu

gains2385
05-31-2006, 06:38 PM
Do you mix it with water? I have some GNC Pro Perf. whey and it mixed with water is pretty deadly...

Eszekial
05-31-2006, 07:36 PM
Do you mix it with water? I have some GNC Pro Perf. whey and it mixed with water is pretty deadly...

Everyones tastebud are different.. Some are more pussy than others.

That being said, my personal experience, ON Whey was death in a bottle when it came to taste. Even with milk i hated it.

Today, on 4 different occasions, i scooped 1/2 servinges of nitrean, put it in my mouth, swished some water in, swallowed. It's almost a treat.

Nitrean was the way to go for me...

Time to order another bottle. I found the Vanilla to be much easier / tastier if you prefer to go the milk route.

Milk has too many carbs, so i try and stick with water/ chocolate.

Vayu
05-31-2006, 08:00 PM
I've been mixing it with 1% milk and a couple scoops of acidophilus yogurt culture to help me digest the casein.

Joe Black
06-01-2006, 01:09 AM
Vayu, cheers for your feedback, its appreciated!

Thanks for the order!

Mercuryblade
06-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Chocolate nitrean in water with some chocolate syrup tastes better imo, easier to get down, tastes more or less like hot chocolate that isn't hot.

Bikkstah
06-27-2006, 05:58 PM
Nitrean in Water is amazing. Nitrean in Water with half a scoop of Splenda is a miracle.

RedSpikeyThing
06-27-2006, 09:18 PM
I never knew why everyone talked up Nitrean so much....then I ordered it.

KingWilder
06-27-2006, 09:22 PM
I never knew why everyone talked up Nitrean so much....then I ordered it.

I concur

Mercuryblade
06-28-2006, 07:00 PM
That and Alargenutrition is truly a good company, a thread I read earlier tonight had a kid asking a question about Thermocin, Chris Mason said that at his age there was no reason for him to even consider taking it.

chris mason
06-28-2006, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Comments like those help us by spreading the word!

motoko013
07-06-2006, 03:48 AM
try drinking opticen........just read my sig lol

chris mason
07-06-2006, 05:22 AM
try drinking opticen........just read my sig lol

Lol, I NEVER saw that! Good stuff!