http://i5.tinypic.com/11t1xr6.jpg
http://i6.tinypic.com/11t1xxs.jpg

Comments?

getfit
06-05-2006, 03:37 PM
Eat Your House Down!

Goodwinm
06-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Points you to Mcdonalds, Burger King, Subway, Harry Ramsdons, Carvaries, meats section of freezer.

Eat, eat eat! and lift lift lift. Your not overweight if anything underweight, so just eat and eat. Dont waorry about gaining fat at this point, you arnt gonna be hurting your heart. Gain 50lbs then see where your ass is at! Then youd be the same height and weight as me, and trust me, it feels pretty good to be 160lbs and 5ft 6! With about 80-90% LBM (lean body mass) :D

riddles
06-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Eat Your House Down!

bwhahahaha you bin told

c3p
06-05-2006, 05:36 PM
btw i am 111 lbs and like 17%. LOL, i doubt that my parents would let me everything i could get my hands on, lol. I really want a low bf % so I can see my abs, but ok i try to eat alot.

getfit
06-05-2006, 05:49 PM
btw i am 111 lbs and like 17%. LOL, i doubt that my parents would let me everything i could get my hands on, lol. I really want a low bf % so I can see my abs, but ok i try to eat alot.
no no HONESTLY son, eat everything possible and lift and then eat some more it's simple

c3p
06-05-2006, 07:01 PM
What kind of food should I eat to gain? Like a lot of beef and fish? I got my mom to buy smucker's natural PB. It's pretty tasty.:clown: The only I am worrying about is looking fat lol, I mean I still want the girls. Just my 2 sense. But I will definitely eat a lot more food with protien, carbs, and healthy fat. :moon:

getfit
06-05-2006, 07:02 PM
eat everything , you can afford to, i mean EVERYTHING!

whiteman90909
06-05-2006, 07:13 PM
squat. deadlift. bench. eat. repeat.
Do that and i promise, you will get huge.

Tofer
06-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Dude, you don't want abs at your size. Girls aren't impressed with abs when you're wafer-thin. Worry about getting bigger and stronger for now and the abs will come later on.

the_rus
06-05-2006, 07:56 PM
I almost fell off my chair laughing... not because its funny... because its sad. Girls weight more then you man. Seriously, eat and gain. Abs and girls will come in time.

c3p
06-05-2006, 08:05 PM
ya because they carry more bf than guys, and they got the cleavages lol.

the_rus
06-05-2006, 08:27 PM
ya because they carry more bf than guys, and they got the cleavages lol.
that was not the point of my post, but w/e. I'm not trying to be mean, just realistic.

Deadlifter
06-05-2006, 08:56 PM
Bro, you are not 17% body fat. That is physiologically impossible @ 111 pounds. I'd go as far as to say you're under 10% body fat. The reason you have no "ab visibility" is because you have no muscle, plain and simple. If you gain good weight, I bet you'll look even leaner. Girls will not respect you at 100 pounds ripped. They'll think you're a child.

Rogue
06-05-2006, 09:02 PM
If you want to gain muscle fast, then eat a protein rich diet. Beef, eggs, whey protein powder with milk, tuna, salmon, peanut butter, cashews, bagels, etc. If you want to impress the ladies, then you need to follow a strict nutritional plan accompanied by a rigorous weight training routine. Don't get discouraged if you don't see results right away, it takes time to gain or lose weight. I promise you that if you eat correctly and lift heavy, you will see very noticable changes within a few months.

Guido
06-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Exactly what everyone is saying. I expect you to report back here in this very thread in 18 months weighing at least 160 lbs, mostly lean mass, with pictures to compare. NOW EAT!!!!

:whip:

SirPhil
06-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Eat six nutritious, smaller meals a day, and believe me youll be gaining weight in no time. Forget about the abs for now, focus on the big boy exercices like squatting, benching and deadlifting to add some mass to that frame. Good luck. And never give up. We all suffered at some point.

Goodwinm
06-06-2006, 12:38 AM
yep, like Guido said.
See you in 18 months!

Mercuryblade
06-06-2006, 12:52 AM
I started at 108, looked very similar to you, skinny and fat, horaaay!
I'm about 154 and 12% or so, same height as when I started, but 46 pounds bigger.

Do wannabebig routines.
Eat protein.
Get good at squats and deadlifts, big compound lifts like those that engage lots of muscle groups at once produce more HGH (human growth hormone).
I get fat every winter and I look AWFUL, if you want pics, I am more than happy to send them to you. But its the only way people with our body type can put on significant amounts of mass.

ederon
06-06-2006, 09:20 AM
i started off at 140 i grew and at im 198 now. But still trying to climb the mass ladder.

monotone
06-06-2006, 02:05 PM
pretty much everything you will ever need to know is on this website. You've been told what to do and its your job to execute it, so go do it.

c3p
06-06-2006, 04:12 PM
Great! All I need now is a diet plan and a really good stack. Any recommendations on the two?

EDIT:I am now 112, I gained a pound since I a started lifting 2 weeks ago. :)

voodazz
06-06-2006, 04:39 PM
After seeing your pic I can't get the Schindler's List theme out of my head.

"The food is life."

getfit
06-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Great! All I need now is a diet plan and a really good stack. Any recommendations on the two?

EDIT:I am now 112, I gained a pound since I a started lifting 2 weeks ago. :)
diet plan? just eat son, don't worry about it, pack on some weight and keep lifting

c3p
06-06-2006, 05:29 PM
got the eating part down, whats a good stack within a 80 dollar range?

getfit
06-06-2006, 05:51 PM
got the eating part down, whats a good stack within a 80 dollar range?
no stack, spend $80 on food

Patz
06-06-2006, 07:14 PM
no stack, spend $80 on food

Truedat!

You don't need supplements. Spend the extra on food. NASTY FOOD.

c3p
06-06-2006, 08:00 PM
Not even creatine? I am having alot more food now.

getfit
06-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Not even creatine? I am having alot more food now.
food first and training then supplements

KarateBoy
06-06-2006, 10:12 PM
What kind of food should I eat to gain? Like a lot of beef and fish? I got my mom to buy smucker's natural PB. It's pretty tasty.:clown: The only I am worrying about is looking fat lol, I mean I still want the girls. Just my 2 sense. But I will definitely eat a lot more food with protien, carbs, and healthy fat. :moon:

I say focus on complex carbs and protein...especially in the morning and after working out.

KarateBoy
06-06-2006, 10:15 PM
diet plan? just eat son, don't worry about it, pack on some weight and keep lifting

Why would you ever say this? What if he develops unhealthy eating habits? All calories are not created equal.

Why is everyone on this forum on the "Eat more" train? Timing your meals can be more beneficial then just muching down **** to get you 6000 calories a day.

Phelon
06-06-2006, 10:51 PM
is someone takin ur meals away?

getfit
06-07-2006, 03:47 AM
Why would you ever say this? What if he develops unhealthy eating habits? All calories are not created equal.

Why is everyone on this forum on the "Eat more" train? Timing your meals can be more beneficial then just muching down **** to get you 6000 calories a day.
he's 112lbs! he can afford to eat

Detard
06-07-2006, 07:38 AM
he's 112lbs! he can afford to eat

true that. i think my cat weighs more than him:clap:

Saint Patrick
06-07-2006, 12:05 PM

Yeah when he weighs 140-150 then he can clean up his diet a little, but for now he just needs to put on some mass.

GrumpyFlex
06-07-2006, 12:22 PM
3 Words

Hardee's Monster Thickburger

Calories: 1410
Carbs: 47g
Protein: 60g
Fat: 107g

:burger:

Nik00117
06-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Look, burgerking is good for you, So is mcdonalds all the places poeple telly ou not to eat at beacuse you'll get fat. Thing is the point for weightlifting is you won't go to far at 111 Lbs or 112 LB. Diet plan personally just remember bannas are good for you. So its a lot of meat and eggs normally what I do.

Basically you should be worried about putting on weight.

doctorcod
06-07-2006, 08:20 PM
ok, im going to have to weigh in here. Look at my sig, im 6'2" and i started at 140 lbs. 140lbs!.

Take the advice of what people are saying... EAT EVERYTHING. At this weight you will be fine just throwing the food down. If you cant eat enough (like me originally), then grab a nice protein shake with some bananas, peanut butter, milk, etc... at night. I gained 12lbs in two months just by eatin the house down.

And dont worry about gaining fat, its not a big deal for your first n00b gains... you will notice change really fast. (thats the great thing about starting with such low body fat, you SEE the results quickly.)

Oh, and if you feel your appetite isnt up to snuff, keep packin it in, and as you gain your mass you will start to have a bigger appetite. Good luck man! Wish i would have started at 15.

c3p
06-08-2006, 03:31 PM
haha thanks. See I sorta have a 'small frame', So I just want to look 'cut' but not like huge and monstrous. Bascily, I want to look like this, but bigger in the arms: One of Uptowns pics (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20928&d=1147996731)

getfit
06-08-2006, 03:41 PM
you'll still have to eat to look like that.

Saint Patrick
06-08-2006, 03:42 PM
And don't forget to work your legs. It's important.

c3p
06-08-2006, 05:40 PM
yup, you can see my rountine under my journal.

Jordanbcool
06-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Ok heres my advice. Between talking too you on AIM and reading this thread theres a few basic things you need too do/realize.

1) Eat. Someone said eating alot will develop into bad eating habits? Let me say it again. Eat. You can afford some fat, you just need to add on weight first. If you get really bad. Well thats why they invented cutting.
2) Join fitday. This will help you too NOT develop bad eating habits...while still eating enough to make some good gains
3) Sleep. Most people only get 6-7 hours despite what they tell you. Shoot for 8-9 hours which is ideal. 10 hours is icing on the cake but anymore then that.....and you need a hobby or something.
4) Lift. Just do it. Challange yourself and use compound lifts that work all your muscles. Deads, squats, bench, dips, leg press, pull-ups etc. are all great things to do
5) Relaxe. You wont get big in a month or two months. So dont expect too. Even if you do everything right it will still take a couple months to get some good mass on. Set some resonable goals for yourself and make them.
6) Get a reality check. Dont start off trying to squat 300 pounds. You will die. Set weight that is challanging but not to bad that you seriously hurt yourself
7) Invest in a good MP3 player, some whey protein and food. All three will help you get big (unless for some reason you dont like music...)
8) Supplementation does not work unless you have everything else in order. Being rest, diet and excersize. Then comes supplementation (creatine, fish oil, multi's etc. etc.)
9) That being said the things I listed will help out alot once you get the basics down.
10) Listen to the stuff people say on here. Most of the time they know what they are talking about.

Good luck

-jordan

Jordanbcool
06-09-2006, 06:33 PM
I'd like too eleborate on what I said earlier.

READ THE STICKIES. Go too "what a bodybuilder eats" for food ideas. Also throw in some fast food SOME not alot. You can afford it yes but i'd rather not have you get obese.

If your looking for a good routine follow WBB1 or maybe even baby got back? Dont know if your ready for that but it deserves a looksie.

Uh some people might flame me for this but I'd pick up a good bodybuilder book/magazine. Muscle and fitness is the only magazine worth reading but even then it still has a ton of advertisments. Go for a book if you want some REAL info. I just have ADHD so I usually opt for the mag. Some people say its very inaccurate but I have yet to find an instance were they have shown false information in print. They give good color photos, show you some food options and give you a workout split that you could try.

-jordan

If anything atleast do my first two points. Most people on here hate muscle and fitness so that parts just my opinion. You told me you had some good books anyways but a few more never killed anyone..

Nicoman
06-15-2006, 08:26 AM

Don't worry even us fatties still get the girles.....its about confidence buddy.

You ask 10 girls out and if only 2 or 3 say yes you are golden! Maybe even one.

Its all a numbers game.