PDA

View Full Version : The Evolution of Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
06-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Been a long time. Lowest weight I got down to was around 220, and I looked good, darn good. So basically the last year I have still been lifting weights, but I have been eating whatever I wanted. My strength level has never been higher. However, I had bought a whole new wardrobe of clothes, and needless to say they don't fit anymore. I weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 290 pounds and I hate it, flipping hate it. As far as I can tell my weight gain was not all fat, I now have traps finally, but I am a fatsumbich once again. So how do I get myself out of this most distressing condition. Simply put, I will put myself through hell. Starting out I am doing all liquid diet for about two weeks ( I borrowed this from Elwood). After those two weeks are up I will be switching to a psmf and will probably cycle between the two all summer long. I will be lifting five days a week and doing one hour (ish) of cardio.

So on to today.

I did some deltoid work, and around 45 minutes of cardio
Milli Press 100 X 8 135 X 8
Shrugs 195 X 8 295 X 6
Behind Back Shrugs 105 X 8 195 X 8
Arnold Press 25 X 8 30 X 8
Lateral Raises 15 X 8
Decline 15 X 8
Bentover 15 X 8

Eleptical 300 calories
Stairmaster 200 calories

Diet
Six scoops of Whey
4 cups of skim milk
3 cups of liquid egg whites
1 sugar free jello

1110 Calories 220 gr. Protein 64 Carbs 12 gr. fat

6 Fishy Caps

Will add some more stuff later, but I gotta pitch some hey, so until then......

Patz
06-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Hey! I'm an example! LOL

Just a couple days ago I was looking at my old pic thread and saw your comment, and wondered where you'd gotten to.

Funny how that goes, eh?

Good luck with the diet. The liquid really isn't too bad...it's just the CRAVINGS. They're insane, even though the hunger isn't there..lol

Good luck. I'm subscribing to this ****, so don't **** it up!

Jabberwocky
06-05-2006, 09:24 PM
The way I figure, with the liquid my base calories are so low anyway if I have something extra it wont hurt me too bad. So far 2 weeks on liquid no problems, hard as hell going to sleep with hunger pangs, but you know...

Switching to psmf shouldn't be much harder I will just phase out the skim milk, currently using walmart whey after thats gone I got me a tub of nitrean.

Patz
06-05-2006, 09:31 PM
The way I figure, with the liquid my base calories are so low anyway if I have something extra it wont hurt me too bad. So far 2 weeks on liquid no problems, hard as hell going to sleep with hunger pangs, but you know...

Switching to psmf shouldn't be much harder I will just phase out the skim milk, currently using walmart whey after thats gone I got me a tub of nitrean.

I was perfectly strict for 2 weeks. A bunch of grapes is the only thing that got me to bed at night...lol

Jabberwocky
06-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Eh, diet was the same today as yesterday ( and everyday the last two weeks). Oh, I did have some brocoli today though. Lets just say in the morning had some bathroom troubles. I am taking a advertising copywriting class this summer and the teacher is the biggest ahole in the world. Today we had to watch about 300 commercials and explain what the concept of each commercial was. 2 hours very very tedious. After class I headed to the gym on campus and did my thing.

30 Minutes Elleptical

Legs
Squats 395 X 8 465 X 6
Straight Leg DL 135 X 12 225 X 4
Leg Extensions Stack X 8 X 2
Lying Leg Curls 100 X 8 120 X 8
Donkey Calve Stack X 20 X 2

I have a love hate relationship with leg workouts, I LOVED this one.
Stairmaster until I felt like I was going to collapse so like 15 minutes haha.

Gonna start psmf tomorrow.

DGabe24
06-06-2006, 05:24 PM
Sorry to hear that about the class, but way to pump out an intense leg workout man. I can definitely relate with that love/hate thing. Good job keeping up the discipline for the liquid diet.

Patz
06-09-2006, 07:57 PM
WOW...fantastic squats, JW..