PDA

View Full Version : Air alert

TRITON
06-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Just purchased this program after reading some good things about it (including previous posts on this forum). I'm pretty serious about trying to improve not necessarily just my vertical, but my overall agility and athleticism. For those of you that have done this program, any tips on starting out? I know the booklet/manual is pretty thorough but I'd like to hear from people who have actually done it. Thanks.

teenathlete3030
06-10-2006, 07:47 PM
I tried that once during the school year a while back and found it very hard to stay motivated enough to do it. I only finished about 2 or 3 weeks of it. The volume is so high and it takes soo long to do. Make sure that you're a real newbie or already strong and that your plyometric ability is what's lacking. Otherwise you wont be doing yourself a bit of good. That program is a lot of plyometrics. If you're already a plyometric jumper (always feel like you need to get a good running start and can't get nearly as high flatfooted) then you'll be better off on a program that works on you're general strength and rate of force development. You can always do ladders and other drills for agility too.