PDA

View Full Version : Eating mostly in the night

SolidSnake
06-07-2006, 07:23 PM
Hey, I am 108 pounds and Im trying to bulk up. To do so im trying to eat a minimum of 2700 calories per day. But because of some medication im on I lose my appetite alot during the day, and find it hard to eat more than normal. Because of this most of my calorie intake occurs in the nights, and my weekends have more calories than weekdays (because I dont take the meds on the weekend). Is this much less productive then eating all day?

Built
06-07-2006, 07:36 PM
No - just less opportunity to stuff yourself.

Can you get in a few shakes in the daytime? Is it Ritalin? The stuff never killed MY appetite, but then, nothing does LOL!

SolidSnake
06-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Yeah its like ritalin, its called concerta, its like ritalin but lasts 12 hours. And yeah shakes are no problem, but ive been hesitant because my doc said I had to be careful taking the stuff because its bad for the kidneys if you take to much. How much of the stuff should I take per day?

TechMetalMan
06-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Don't worry about kidney damage- just make sure to halve your bodyweight- and drink at least that much in oz of wateer.

Built
06-07-2006, 08:45 PM
Your DOCTOR told you a protein shake is bad for the KIDNEYS???

OH MY GOD switch doctors. Fast.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
06-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Your DOCTOR told you a protein shake is bad for the KIDNEYS???

OH MY GOD switch doctors. Fast.:withstupi

At that moment, I would've walked out on that doctor.

Built
06-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Can you imagine? Gives a skinny kid AMPHETAMINES, then warns him not to eat too much protein?

Roaming, make yourself a couple protein shakes and knock them back. If you can, toss in a few tablespoons of olive oil, make 'em with milk. It'll get the calories into you quickly.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
06-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Can you imagine? Gives a skinny kid AMPHETAMINES, then warns him not to eat too much protein?:bang:

I'm telling you, there's a lot of evil people in the medical industry.

Roaming, make yourself a couple protein shakes and knock them back. If you can, toss in a few tablespoons of olive oil, make 'em with milk. It'll get the calories into you quickly.:withstupi

Quick calories are easy calories. :thumbup:

SolidSnake
06-08-2006, 07:58 AM
Haha thanks for the info, I began to realize that what the doctor said didnt make sense because he said the kidneys break down extra protein, and it puts strain on the kidneys, but then I realized that when I was trying to eat more I was getting ****loads extra protein from my food anyway, so why not get some from a shake :bash:. You guys have been quite helpful Oh yeah btw, whats the point of the olive oil, sound kinda gross :-P

Built
06-08-2006, 06:10 PM
The olive oil you won't taste - it's just for the extra healthy calories.