PDA

View Full Version : comparison pics after a 6 month hiatus from the board

doctorcod
06-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Well im finally back on the board after taking quite a few months off (read: half a year). School got busy, blah blah.

Anyway, i still managed to get bigger, i hit 182 at the end of the spring semester, but now am down to about 175. I gained some fat with my bulk so no abs :(

Anyway i was lurkin around and found old pics of me when i was 18 and 152 just starting out. I put one in there and a few ones taken a few weeks ago. And YES, i posted a shot of the wheel(s).

I still have a long way to go! (230lbs before i decide to cut down for good), but I am slowly getting there. Going to be trying out the Baby Got Back routine soon! :thumbup:

Thanks to the peeps on the board who have been more dedicated than I, and are here even after my absence. You guys are dedicated and truly are an inspiration.

Mercuryblade
06-07-2006, 10:15 PM
You don't live in Pennslyvania do you?

Because you look like a friend of mine I haven't seen in probably 6 years, and I haven't talked to in probably 5 years.
But the resemeblence is dead on.

doctorcod
06-08-2006, 06:58 AM
No sir, but what's funny is that i used to live in ohio right on the ohio/pa line!

Clifford Gillmore
06-08-2006, 07:41 AM
Your looking lean, you look taller than 6'2" at 175. Keep eating.

doctorcod
06-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Your looking lean, you look taller than 6'2" at 175. Keep eating.

Really? You think i look lean? I have a small belly now :( and no abs! Yes i definitely still need to eat, i want to get to about 220 cut when its all said and done. Should i bulk to like 230, or 240 even? THEN cut? Or gain lean all the way up to 220 and see whats what?