PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bman!!!!!!

bigbadwolfe
06-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Nice to see you here, there are a few guys making there way over from the MM forum, this place is pretty cool.

How is Tiny doing? Hope things are good for him, is his trainig going good? Aintheard much lately from him is he kicking back after that push for a huge 900 plus (942 right?)

I will be there if I can get my head outta my ass and get some good pop from my shirt. Got a sweet ass black double gonna put on this weekend. It is definatley gonna do something for me.

Go to the Ohio APF to checkout our latest insults page, hahaha man sh-it is deep over there. www.ohioapf.com go to "let the bar drop" and then Kenny Patterson's meet thread, the first 2 pages are ok but man o man the 3rd and fourth pages are funny as ****. Lots of trash talking going on!!!

Take care a bro and hangout here for a bit!!! Chris and those guys are doing a great job promoting the sport and helping lifters out, plus they make great products.

Wolfy!!!!!!

bill
06-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Crazy forum over there Wolfy! LOL

bigbadwolfe
06-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Yeah we got some good smack going on over there. It is all in good fun though, we all love each other HAHAHA!!!!!

WBBIRL
06-09-2006, 09:01 PM
You guys are insane, Id be happy to be able just to roll that weight across the floor lol.

greathuskie
06-09-2006, 09:38 PM
You guys are insane, Id be happy to be able just to roll that weight across the floor lol.

no kidding. i honestly think thats near my big 3 total at this point :indian: