PDA

View Full Version : bulking question

BoDyBuIlD
06-11-2006, 10:48 PM
hi there!!
I am just into my second wk of periodization training.
Before that I was putting on 2.2lb a month, now i have discovered i have put that on in a week!!! (and i havent done that in a looooooong time!!)
Is this typical of changing to a new program or something?? I am still bustin' my butt as hard as i can, but feel that 2lb in a week all of a sudden is too much. I am eating the same, have just started cardio last wk(3x20 min sessions)...
I am a bit worried here peepz!!!

ReDo
06-11-2006, 11:01 PM
hi there!!
I am just into my second wk of periodization training.
Before that I was putting on 2.2lb a month, now i have discovered i have put that on in a week!!! (and i havent done that in a looooooong time!!)
Is this typical of changing to a new program or something?? I am still bustin' my butt as hard as i can, but feel that 2lb in a week all of a sudden is too much. I am eating the same, have just started cardio last wk(3x20 min sessions)...
I am a bit worried here peepz!!!

That's a pretty substantial gain and one that I would assume is due to water weight or something other than muscle. You said you are eating the same so I must ask, are you craping the same?

BoDyBuIlD
06-11-2006, 11:10 PM
That's a pretty substantial gain and one that I would assume is due to water weight or something other than muscle. You said you are eating the same so I must ask, are you craping the same?
i drink 4liters water a day, ithink thats a gallon. i never thought to take no.2's into the equation but i guess thats the same....yukk!!!