PDA

View Full Version : progress: not a fat monkey!!!

ottomanart
06-18-2006, 11:48 PM
sorry the first two are a bit small and fuzzy but I was having trouble resizing them to get them under the 100km limit... maybe I just need to lower the res on the camer. (If you can help me with that let me know)!
Ok the first picture is of me, just before I left the US 18 months ago (186lbs) JELL-O. The second me about 2 months ago (180lbs). The 3rd is just me trying to pose! My weight hasn't changed much but my shape has (and I like it)! I have gotten loads stronger and bigger up top. And a lot smaller around the mid-section. I would still like to get a bit bigger, especially my lats and still want to be a bit leaner in the belly area... but hey, it's a start.
I donít poseÖ or I guess I should say I donít know how to. No need to point out what is wrong with the stance. Right now thatís not a priorityÖ Besides Iím not big enough to show off just yet!
I am really looking forward to going back to the US next month. I'm not huge or anything... and I know it's not much but when you lose 3 pants sizes and you still feel bigger.... well I AM bigger... I am just really happy about what I have done so far.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
06-18-2006, 11:53 PM
Sweet! Keep it up! You're looking leaner, man. You're definitely smaller in the midsection.

Built
06-19-2006, 12:33 AM
You're going to TOTALLY blow away all your friends when you get home.

Nice work! What an improvement!

ottomanart
06-19-2006, 04:29 AM
:thumbup: thanks to both of you!!!

Built... I am re-editing my split (less reps). You (and quiet a few others) thought I may be overworking. After we talked I got sick so I put it on hold. Now that I am better, I will be turing my attention to it! I will post it in the lifting forum when I finish it up. Hope you can give me some more advice!!!