PDA

View Full Version : Losing Fat in the Chest area....

BornBig
01-26-2002, 09:29 AM
Is loosing fat in the chest area like loosing fat on your stomach? I was told that working out your abs is less necisary than other muscles because once your body fat is low enough they will show through.... Is the chest the same way? Or is there anyway to increase fat burn on the upper mid section of the body? Just checking...;)

I got a BowFlex last night, I know, i know, some people think it sucks... but i will be using it WITH free weights and i dont have a Gym for over a 30 min drive... so i just want something new to work with... i got the leg attachement and the Lat attachment..

They say it will be 3 weeks before it gets here :rolleyes: ;)

Orange357
01-26-2002, 09:31 AM
you cant spot reduce fatloss. Good Luck!:)

syntekz
01-26-2002, 11:00 AM
Don't worry about what other people think or so. I've used BowFlex at my grandparents house and I liked it. It takes some getting used to, but I liked it.

Good luck!

the doc
01-26-2002, 04:31 PM
well you can make that muscle grow. Think about it, if you have a fat boobie and then you grow a huge pec underneath it, that fay will be stretched out over a larger area, thus looking smaller!

notSoBig Guy
01-27-2002, 12:33 AM
There's always lyposuction ;)

mickeys
01-27-2002, 02:11 AM
reduce your overall body fat and your chest fat will disappear (if it's fat)

nejar462
01-29-2002, 03:48 PM
yo i sorta have this probel too, lol, when people look at me, there are optimists who liken to a tank, and others who call me a fat pig, hey i know im jacked, LOOK AT MY LIFTS!!! lol, thats all that matters. U need to cut away the fat to lose the tits, but don't worry about it, everybody gets them once in a while, its because weightlifters have muscles underneath the fat so the look a lot worse than they are.

Slim Schaedle
01-29-2002, 04:56 PM
Diet

hey, you could always try cutting gel:rolleyes: