PDA

View Full Version : Im such an Idiot... Anyone know how to pass a drug test?

BornBig
01-26-2002, 11:34 AM
Man.. I was at a party on thursday (yes, thursday) and some guys i was talking to had a joint.. and i hit it about 5 times. I then was told that i have to take a drug test for a job working at a resturant in the Denver area on monday.

Anyone know any tips on passing a drug test? this is the first time i smoked in along while... i really hate myself for doing it... Any tips or tricks? I heard drinking TONS of water will HELP

Slim Schaedle
01-26-2002, 11:49 AM
ummm, don't do drugs;)

Ok,sorry

Someone who went to basic training with me had smoked pot about a month or less before leaving, and he was always drinking water up until we got to san antonio........and he made it through, so maybe water helps

Delphi
01-26-2002, 11:52 AM
If you chronically smoke pot you can supposedly test positive for up to a few months after stopping. If you truly only had 5 hits it might not show up at all. Just guessing, though. Probably also depends on how sensitive the test is set up.

Slim Schaedle
01-26-2002, 12:07 PM
Delphi, you think it would make a difference if it was a blood test or a piss test?

body
01-26-2002, 12:08 PM
can't you claim it was passive. As if a policeman does a drug raid on some one smoking dope. They are going to inhale the fumes and the weed could be detected as a result.
I have never smoked dope, But I know what it smells like. so therfore i have had some metabolites from it. I could fail even though I could do nothing about it. as I did not know the person on the table behind me is smoking it.

BornBig
01-26-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Delphi
If you chronically smoke pot you can supposedly test positive for up to a few months after stopping. If you truly only had 5 hits it might not show up at all. Just guessing, though. Probably also depends on how sensitive the test is set up.

No i dont chronicly smoke... this is the first time in a very long time..

Tryska
01-26-2002, 12:23 PM
i've heard a shot of vinegar the morning before the test....but i don't know if that actually works.

and lots of water.

heathj
01-26-2002, 12:26 PM
Fill a .5 liter water bottle full of water and put like 1-2 caps of chlorine(Clorox) in it. Drink it. That should work.

Allie
01-26-2002, 12:39 PM
I've also been told (from hospital staff) that chlorine does the trick to pass.

PowerManDL
01-26-2002, 12:58 PM
This reminds me of the drug test I had to take before my current job. Me and my buddy had stopped like two months before to pass it, then three days before, we stayed with his roomate in Atlanta and he toked the whole time.

We started freaking out, thinking we were gonna fail the test.

But it was all good-- once we took the test, we went and got super high. And we still passed.

BTW-- Since when did restaurants start drug testing? Restaurants are like the last hope for junkies to get a job.

Manipul8r
01-26-2002, 02:03 PM
OK.. This is my area of expertise ( i had a lot of pothead friends). You could EITHER, go out and by yourself some body flush. OR go get you some golden seal and take 2 pills every hour. I've also heard about the vinegar thing, but havent heard if it works or not.. Of course, you can always get someone to piss for you :) GOOD LUCK!@!!

BornBig
01-26-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by heathj
Fill a .5 liter water bottle full of water and put like 1-2 caps of chlorine(Clorox) in it. Drink it. That should work.

Drink Clorox? Wont that kill me?;)

Im going to drink like a gallon of water before the test and take a shot of vingar...

Whats Body Flush? or Golden seal? Man this sucks.... I GOTTA get this job.. but if i fail it will be my fault.. i understand that.

Anyone else?!?

heathj
01-26-2002, 02:20 PM
No it won't kill you. Drink it. It's only a cap full. Ever taken in a big gulp of pool water? Did that kill you? No..pretty much the same thing.

BornBig
01-26-2002, 02:24 PM
When should i drink it? that morning before i go? As long as it wont kill me...:D Thanks

heathj
01-26-2002, 02:27 PM
I can't remember if it's the morning before or the night before...anyone else know?

Delphi
01-26-2002, 02:52 PM
Drug screens are almost always urine tests. Even is hospital emergency rooms. Don't think about using somebody else's pee. Thery're going to be able to tell if it's not fresh. My guess is that you didn't get enough in you to matter. THC is fat-soluble so you might benefit from eating a good meal with a high fat content prior to giving your sample so that you're not in a state of breaking down your body's fat stores. Never heard about the Clorox deal. Too bad you don't have enough time to go to a pharmacy and buy one of those kits parents use to test their kids. If you do fail the test you might buy one of those kits in a couple of weeks just to see if you pass it then, for future reassurance.

Delphi
01-26-2002, 03:01 PM
Go to Google (www.groups.google.com) and search on this string: "marijuana urine drug screen sensitive" (without the quotes). May give you some peace of mind over the weekend. General gist there is that your levels aren't going to be high enough anyway. Goldenseal and tons of water seem to have worked for others.

syntekz
01-26-2002, 03:13 PM
Just drink a gallon of water(what you should be doing anyway). You'll be fine. One joint isn't going to show up on a piss test.

BornBig
01-26-2002, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the conidence guys i feel much better now...

Im still taking all the precaustions i can... :)

the doc
01-26-2002, 03:58 PM
once i had smoked a joint the same morning that my old man sprang a surprise drug test on me that afternoon...lol

I passed :p

the key is to drink water. As much as you can stand. This way the metabolites of thc are diluted out as much as possible.

the doc
01-26-2002, 03:59 PM
dilution is the solution

PowerManDL
01-26-2002, 04:05 PM
Yah-- time it so your piss is absolutely clear.

syntekz
01-26-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by the doc
once i had smoked a joint the same morning that my old man sprang a surprise drug test on me that afternoon...lol

I remember a friend telling me that it takes 24 hours or so for the THC to show up on a piss test.

the_hall
01-26-2002, 04:13 PM
Get somone who doesnt smoke it up to piss in a little vile for you. Put it in your pocket then just dump the piss in the cup when they tell you to go in the bathroom.

BornBig
01-26-2002, 06:37 PM
Lol.. just to be sure... i just took 2 of these.. i will take more tommarow..

Ill drink lots and lots of water tommarow and 4 or 5 Goldenseals and hopefully ill be cool.

OverDose
01-26-2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by body
claim it was passive.

doesnt work, apparently the amount of the fumes you inhale is equal to sitting in a small closet packed full of smokers for 5hours

the_hall
01-26-2002, 08:13 PM
WHy is your job making you take a piss test anyway? Are they making everyone take them?

If my boss ever told me to take a piss test, I would be like, "sure Ill give you a sample of my piss, just open up your mouth and Ill shoot it right in."

Tryska
01-26-2002, 08:21 PM
damn..shows how long it's been since i've been concerned about passing a piss test. I forgot all about using goldenseal for that. that's how i learned about it's antibiotic properties int he first place..*lol*

god bless hydrastis canadensis. :thumbup:

Short N Buff
01-27-2002, 12:44 AM
When u eat poppy seeds doesnt the test show up positive for marijuana? how come one muffin can show up but not one smoke?

TreeTrunks
01-27-2002, 12:48 PM
poppy seeds=opium. But in the 21st century we don't have a prob. with opium.

BornBig
01-28-2002, 07:06 AM
I gotta go take the plunge now.... ive had a ton of water and 4 goldneseals... wish me luck.;)

Maki Riddington
01-28-2002, 09:51 AM
Luck. Let us know how it went, kay?

beercan
01-28-2002, 10:14 AM
Ok assfaces.

Goldenseal, as well as chlorine shows up on the tests.

These guys are right about dilution tho.

Creatinine ruins the test. Take like 30 grams of creatine a day right until they test.

When the results come back, they'll tell you they need to do it again, cuz you fucked it up. say you're a bb, and you use creatine as a supp.