PDA

View Full Version : I hate the **** companies get away with

method115
06-21-2006, 11:39 PM
This article just really pissed me off and I actually would rather have not read it but I did and I thought I would share with others.

Article Link (http://www.thenetworkadministrator.com/the_lose_of_net_neutrality.htm)

jordonwuff
06-22-2006, 12:30 AM
Seems dumb.. People do anything for a bit more cash. If they raise the prices I'm going to write a dirty letter to them. That will show them!

d'Anconia
06-22-2006, 01:03 AM
I'm not that worried about it, I think internet-users are very aware of stuff going on and we can control the demand side of the market. Flex your power.

Jordanbcool
06-22-2006, 01:03 AM
I'm not that worried about it, I think internet-users are very aware of stuff going on and we can control the demand side of the market. Flex your power.

D!!! Werent we supposed to start a cycle together lol.. :D

d'Anconia
06-22-2006, 01:06 AM
Hahhaahha, man I was close to doing it but I was short on cash, short on time (going to Australia in August), and my diet still sucks balls. I'm improving bit by bit though.

Jordanbcool
06-22-2006, 01:11 AM
Likewise.

The economy just isnt what is used to be...

Paul Stagg
06-22-2006, 05:48 AM
I typically lose interest in articles written using 5th grade english. The author of that article appears to be a moron, and misses the problem (as do most people)

The problem isn't that the mean old corporations are using the government to force you to do something - its that the government can in the first place.

crazedwombat
06-22-2006, 07:12 AM
it wont happen . if it does then riots will break out and death will rain down upon the world. then id really get angry