PDA

View Full Version : I need some help, lost my abs...

gains2385
06-22-2006, 09:34 PM
So, I want everyone to look at my fit day please. It is nearly perfectly accurate, to the T, except for on Tuesday but I got diarrhea anyway so we will not worry to much about it. I am almost to the end of my cut, or so I thought...

About a week-and-a-half ago, I started drinking about 1.25-1.5 gallons of water a day because I was working out quite a bit and sweating a lot with my EC stack. I would drink about 3/4 a gallon at work and then another 80 ounces at the gym. The last 16 ounces at the gym would be my creatine.

Anyway, it seems as if I have lost my abs this week. I weighed myself, and I have lost two pounds since the last time I checked (on fitday), but my abs are not there...What happened to them? Did I gain a lot of water weight with the excess intake? Is that really possible in a short amount of time?

And then, I was in the gym today and freaking saw the physique that I wanted. This has made me want to question pushing my cut another two weeks at least, but I am iffy on it. Should I do that? Would it be detrimental to not reset my body then try cutting again?

Thanks guys.

PhilsterT
06-23-2006, 02:31 AM
Do you have any photos of this?

Eszekial
06-23-2006, 08:48 AM
Just be rational, there's numerous explanations to this.

Go for another week, then reevaluate from there.