PDA

View Full Version : New Products?

Pup
06-24-2006, 07:09 AM
Not sure if this has been addressed since i don't view this forum a lot, but I am curious if AtLarge is coming out with anything new.

Maybe you could run some kind of contest for members to help design a new product...I would love to see some kind of a BCAA enriched (pre/during/post training) powder from you guys.

chris mason
06-24-2006, 08:58 AM
We are currently testing a new fat burner. We will keep Thermocin and add this product. We are also testing strawberry Nitrean which we will be adding very soon.

Chris

crazyskater52
06-26-2006, 10:27 PM
Do you guys have any idea around when the strawberry will come out?

chris mason
06-27-2006, 07:27 AM
Daniel has to give it a go and provide his thumbs-up. It is being shipped to him as I type this.

Once he makes his decision we will proceed. I expect it will be 1.5 months as it takes about 4-5 weeks to get a batch made once we make our final decision. If Daniel doesn't like it we will have to reformulate and that could take longer.

Chris

hoser813
06-27-2006, 09:02 AM
We are currently testing a new fat burner. We will keep Thermocin and add this product.
Chris

Something a little more potent? Thermocin worked great for the first few weeks, but after a while, I found my self having to take a couple times more pills to get the same effect.

chris mason
06-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Something a little more potent? Thermocin worked great for the first few weeks, but after a while, I found my self having to take a couple times more pills to get the same effect.

Very much so, yes. We will keep Thermocin and add this product.