PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Diet 2.0 (UD2)

innermusic
06-27-2006, 11:21 AM
Great diet and exercise regime. I did 12 weeks of UD2 in the context of 19 weeks of precontest dieting. Results were excellent, with much less LBM loss compared to other diets including CKD.

Eszekial
06-27-2006, 11:30 AM
Wow! Fantastic!

I'm on ud2 right now! In my 4th week!

Did you take take a 2 week maintenance period between weeks 6-7?

Were you doing cardio and HIIT?

Can i ask, are you on Clen, ec, test, anything?

Your site says you are "natural," so that probably rules out test/gear. What about ec, clen, etc etc?

ddegroff
06-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Awesome work!

I'm also doing UD2.0 nice to see some excellent progress to keep me going.

KingWilder
06-27-2006, 11:56 AM
damn, amazing results!

next time I cut, I'm doing UD2

innermusic
06-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Wow! Fantastic!

I'm on ud2 right now! In my 4th week!

Did you take take a 2 week maintenance period between weeks 6-7?

Were you doing cardio and HIIT?

Can i ask, are you on Clen, ec, test, anything?

Your site says you are "natural," so that probably rules out test/gear. What about ec, clen, etc etc?

I started my precontest diet with the CKD but switched to UD2 after 8 weeks and 10 lbs BW loss. I got sick with a flu in there and took a week out of the gym but kept the diet. In retrospect, I would definitely recommend a week off (at maintenance) after 6 weeks, to reset the metabolism (as well as the psyche).

I did minimal cardio until the last 6 weeks. Then I really cranked it up with Lyle's "Stubborn Fat Protocol".

Yes, lifetime natural means no clen. Or test. Some 3 years ago I tried prohormones when they came out - kind of a borderline supplement - , and that did nothing except caused my E to go up. At the time, the league I competed in allowed prohormones.

I follow the rules of drug testing for the CBBF. (Boring, I know.)

And of course I'm vegetarian.

Progress
06-27-2006, 12:30 PM
Do you have to buy the book to get the diet?

Built
06-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Hi Steve <waves>

In case anybody doesn't realize, Steve is 52 years old.

Friggin' amazing, bud.

McIrish
06-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Sooo, Steve and Built, I'll be buying some of your genetic material and cloning a super-army of ridiculously cut bodybuilders.

Heck, awesome cut there - I'd give a vital organ or two for abs like that.

RBB
06-27-2006, 02:19 PM
very impressive. i'd sure as hell be happy to look like that at 52.

innermusic
06-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Do you have to buy the book to get the diet?
I'd recommend the book. It's quite a small inexpensive thing, but no filler. i.e. packed with stuff you'll want to know. Plus, I believe in paying for something useful which also supports indies doing good things. The book is also available as a downloadable ebook, but I like to have pages to hold and mark up.

Progress
06-27-2006, 02:42 PM
I'd recommend the book. It's quite a small inexpensive thing, but no filler. i.e. packed with stuff you'll want to know. Plus, I believe in paying for something useful which also supports indies doing good things. The book is also available as a downloadable ebook, but I like to have pages to hold and mark up.

Thanks! I think I will try this the next time I cut.

As good as the diet sounds and how well it has worked for others aside, you look great, regardless of age. Just wanted to give you props especially now that this has been moved to the P&V forum. Well done!

Nicoman
06-27-2006, 06:53 PM
Holy cuts!

~Nico

ced^_-
06-27-2006, 09:01 PM
thats how i want to look if i get to 52!!!!

Mad Max
06-29-2006, 04:59 AM
Excellent results.

I did UD 2.0 aswell. In retrospect it is a very good diet. I sort of gave up after 6 weeks, since I was down to 8 or 9% anyway. I appreciated the strength gains more than anything. Did you make any strength gains?

Progress
06-29-2006, 05:18 AM
thats how i want to look if i get to 52!!!!

If? :scratch:

innermusic
06-29-2006, 08:00 PM
Excellent results.

I did UD 2.0 aswell. In retrospect it is a very good diet. I sort of gave up after 6 weeks, since I was down to 8 or 9% anyway. I appreciated the strength gains more than anything. Did you make any strength gains?
I made remarkable strength gains, especially towards the end of the cycle. I NEVER had that happen on any diet before. In fact, I always had to CUT the weights in general by 15% or so when on any precontest diet before UD2.

Mad Max
06-30-2006, 06:02 AM
The mere fact that you make any strength gains on a cut is remarkable. With UD 2.0 I made strength gains comparable to a bulk. I went from barely being able to bench 225lbs for three or four reps at the beggining of the six week cycle, to benching 225lb for ten or eleven reps by the end.

Canadian Crippler
06-30-2006, 12:58 PM
52, natty, and looking like that? Incredible. Great work.

bigleaguechu
07-01-2006, 09:32 AM
I tried UD2.0 for a week, was going to be longer however due to work travelling schedule was not able to go longer, however that was only 2 weeks ago, I yielded pretty good results just from one week, my goal was fat loss, and I didn't lose much weight really however I did look really lean. Anyway for all of you who have done this for over a week, in the book he recommmends 2-3 intake of effedrine thru out the early days for metabolism maintanence. I'm don't normally take anymore than 1 serving a day, and I cycle on/off 2 weeks. If I was to take 2-3 servings of effedrine/caffeine a day is that safe? And also if I plan to execute the recommended 6 week cycle should I be taking e/c in the early days at 2-3 would it still be effective? BTW thats impressive, looks good man, AT ANY AGE!!

innermusic
07-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Anyway for all of you who have done this for over a week, in the book he recommmends 2-3 intake of effedrine thru out the early days for metabolism maintanence. I'm don't normally take anymore than 1 serving a day, and I cycle on/off 2 weeks. If I was to take 2-3 servings of effedrine/caffeine a day is that safe? And also if I plan to execute the recommended 6 week cycle should I be taking e/c in the early days at 2-3 would it still be effective?

The safety factor of ECA is a very individual thing. If you can tolerate it, the typical dose is 24 mg E and 200 mg C, taken 3x daily but not after 4PM. Most people have to build up to that dose.

More than a "fat burner", EC is excellent as an appetite suppressant, and can make a huge difference on a diet like UD2 in that area.

Gabrielle
07-01-2006, 05:47 PM
you look awesome for any age. You are the man