PDA

View Full Version : Work and my meals question

crazyskater52
06-29-2006, 06:14 PM
Hi everyone, I started working full time in home depot lately, and I got used to eating about every hour or hour and a half, and I think my metabolism is very high now. And since I started working I sometimes go 2-4 hours of not eating anything, I try after two hours to have a serving of a protein shake. Is this going to slow down my metabolism? Is it going to ruin my cut? I was very hungry today and I havn't felt that in a while lol. Any ideas, suggestions, comments? Thanks in advance

getfit
06-29-2006, 06:31 PM
don't you guys get breaks?

crazyskater52
06-29-2006, 06:43 PM
Yeah we have a lunch and one break, so at lunch is when I eat and then at the break I try to have a shake. The thing is I got used to eating every 1 hour - 2 hour max...and I can go 4 hours without nothing sometimes then another 4...maybe a small protein shake in there somwhere

getfit
06-29-2006, 07:18 PM
eat when there not looking ;)

crazyskater52
06-29-2006, 07:29 PM
lmao, yeah ive been trying to c how but omg...there everywhere! gonna have to sneak to the bathroom or something lol

getfit
06-29-2006, 07:31 PM
i guess the best thing to do is get more at your lunch break and your day break, i'm sure you'll be fine, don't worry about it to much.

RedSpikeyThing
06-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Could you just stuff something portable in your pockets and take a bite every now and then? Or carry a water bottle with you and put an MRP in it?

beachmuscles
06-29-2006, 10:27 PM
Ahaha I had the same situation with another job, and I said to myself I'm not gonna mess up my hard earned physique for 7/hr...

I told my boss I had low blood sugar, and had to eat frequently :)

Slim Schaedle
06-29-2006, 11:21 PM
2-4 hours is not that big of a deal.

VanTheMan
06-30-2006, 01:34 AM
When I worked at the HD we got a 15 minute break before and after our 30 minute lunch. We could take the breaks whenever. Tell your boss you have low blood sugar or something if you really want to eat.

crazyskater52
06-30-2006, 03:47 AM
Could you just stuff something portable in your pockets and take a bite every now and then? Or carry a water bottle with you and put an MRP in it?

Yeah I was thinking about the pockets thing, but then I thought mayb it would be bad since its just a bunch of little times instead at all at once, but now that I think about it, thats good anyways right?

Ahaha I had the same situation with another job, and I said to myself I'm not gonna mess up my hard earned physique for 7/hr...

I told my boss I had low blood sugar, and had to eat frequently

I like this one! lol... I havn't thought of that, I think I'm going to do that one, thanks for the help!