PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice! One week to lose more!

gains2385
07-02-2006, 09:22 PM
Alright, so I have been on my cut since April 23 and have lost about 10lbs and kept nearly all of my muscle mass. I have gotten a lot more leaner, have lost nearly all of the little love handles that I had, and basically look a lot better than I did. Thanks to Beast for putting up pictures of himself, leading me to kick it into gear, Built for providing valuable knowledge and even more pictures, and GetFit for being GetFit. When I start my bulk, Kevin gets his due along with a few others.

Anyway, I am wanting to lose as much body fat as I can in the next 6 days. On Saturday I will be going to Kansas City's Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun (?) with my Bible Study group and there is this hottie that I am wanting to blow away with my shirt off. I am planning on doing HIIT everyday until then (in the morning when I wake up, 8 sets of thrusters increasing each day of the week), followed by my four day split (Monday-Thursday), and keep my FitDay at the present macros (see link for today). I am/have been taking an EC stack for about two weeks now, and am wanting to up the amount of Ephedrine by an extra capusle (add a pill to one of the doses. I do not get much of a buzz from the Ephedrine anymore (hardly at all) and do not think that I will die if I do this (and if I feel weird doing it then I will just go back to normal dosing).

I realize that a week is kind of short to do it, but I am just wanting that extra push and do not plan on a complete recompsoition taking place just from this week. This is basically the last mile in my two month cut before I take a much needed break.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped me with everything and to everyone who has gone before me. :thumbup:

HILL
07-02-2006, 09:28 PM
the only thing i could suggest would be to drink a hell of alot of water for the next 3 days then slowly cut your intake down to the day. this will possibly help you loose any water ure holding which may help.

drew
07-02-2006, 09:43 PM
Cut your carbs way down and try to drop some water. It won't do MUCH but it will get you down a little more. Anything you lose as a result will come right back when you start eating normally again.

gains2385
07-02-2006, 10:02 PM
/\ /\ cut my carbs down from where they are already?

drew
07-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Yeah, bring them down to almost nothing. Just don't stay that way for more than the 6 days.

D Breyer
07-02-2006, 10:53 PM
Yeah, bring them down to almost nothing. Just don't stay that way for more than the 6 days.
Why not?

Built
07-03-2006, 12:05 AM
This might help you: http://www.ruggedmag.com/index.php?type=Article&i=1&a=5

Slim Schaedle
07-03-2006, 01:08 AM
There's plenty of ticks to make oneself look better for a single day, etc.

However, if you are not at the condition you wish, in regards to bodyfat, it is unlikely that you will change a drastic amount in such short time.

It's one thing to play with sodium, potassium, carbs, water, etc. It's another to drop several pounds of fat tissue in one week.

Not to discourge you... just being realistic.

Davidelmo
07-03-2006, 04:39 AM
Good luck with your babe ;)

gains2385
07-03-2006, 06:12 AM
There's plenty of ticks to make oneself look better for a single day, etc.

However, if you are not at the condition you wish, in regards to bodyfat, it is unlikely that you will change a drastic amount in such short time.

It's one thing to play with sodium, potassium, carbs, water, etc. It's another to drop several pounds of fat tissue in one week.

Not to discourge you... just being realistic.
I know...I wanted to try and make sure I was not one of those people who fired out "I need to lose 38% of bodyfat in three days!!!!111!!1 Will an EC stack do it?"

I just want to feel that in my mind, I am bringing all that I can to the table. Thanks everyone so much.

gains2385
07-03-2006, 06:19 AM
This might help you: http://www.ruggedmag.com/index.php?type=Article&i=1&a=5
Wow, that article is something else. It definately gets a bookmark and a save. Thanks Built. Once again, you bring to the table.

crazyskater52
07-05-2006, 08:43 AM
Good luck, let us know how it goes!

and:

My cut is over June 23! Can not wait to get me some Taco Bell! Update: Cut is extended for at least another two weeks.

lmao that was funny

gains2385
07-06-2006, 05:46 AM
Well, good news and bad news...

The good news is that I think this chic digs me at least a little bit. The bad news is that the trip for this weekend is only going to be to world's of fun, not ocean's of fun :soapbox:. I found that out this morning at Bible Study and afterwards, I went to Panda's and ate enough shrimp/sushi to feed a village. Ate so much I got sick. I do not really consider it a cheat day, so much as a cheat meal.

Another good thing though is the article that Built posted and the results I am getting at putting carbs/fat at 50g a day and protein at around 300. With this amount of protein, I was able to do a split consisting of:
1. Military Press 5x5 at 115lb's
2. Bent Over Rows 3x10 @ 95lb's
3. Machine Calf Raises 3x10 @465
4. Decline Weighted Ab Raises 3x10 @ 30lb's
5. Hanging Leg Raises 3x10 @ Body Weight
6. Skull Crushers 3x10 @ 102 lb's
7. Standing Straight Bar Curls (with good form) 3x8 @ 100 lb's
8. Upright Rows 5x5 @ 95 lb's

I might have been able to do more weight, but for the past 4 days I had kept my carbs below 50 or around 50 grams and found the fact that I could do this workout amazing. Taking in a lot of protein can do wonders for your muscles.