PDA

View Full Version : Here I am...

Ammotroop
07-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Well, I weighed in at 206 today. I have been putting on some pounds. I dont know if I should start cutting yet. Obviously my abs need some work. I do my sit ups, maybe not enough though. Well be honest, rip into me if need be.

6'0 tall

eastbaylifter
07-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Not bad. What are your goals?

I don't recommend cutting just yet. I think you should work on the chest and back a little more before doing a cut. Also...show us those wheels!

Tofer
07-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Looking good man. No need to start cutting yet. Your body fat is still pretty decent. My opinion is that you should give it another 10-15 lbs and then start thinking about cutting.

ced^_-
07-03-2006, 06:13 PM
looking good and what those other men said^_^

Ammotroop
07-03-2006, 08:15 PM
This is going to sound Cheesy, but my goal is to be Vin Diesel in Riddick 2 ish. I want to be big, but cut also. I am not taking anything except Animal Pak, which is primarly a multi-vitaman. I want to start doing some protien, but I dont know what to take. Still new to the supplement world. I have just always lifted. I went through a running fase where I was down to 180 at one point about 7 months ago, but I was weak as hell. Damn that. I play softball and I want to hit the ball a country Mile!!! LOL....thanks for the advice folks...keep it coming!

Ammotroop
07-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Also...show us those wheels!

The only problem with that is I dont shave my legs...!! I am a hairy beast, but I will get them on here!

muscle chic
07-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Bulk up!! Good base!!

Tofer
07-03-2006, 10:22 PM
This is going to sound Cheesy, but my goal is to be Vin Diesel in Riddick 2 ish. I want to be big, but cut also. I am not taking anything except Animal Pak, which is primarly a multi-vitaman. I want to start doing some protien, but I dont know what to take. Still new to the supplement world. I have just always lifted. I went through a running fase where I was down to 180 at one point about 7 months ago, but I was weak as hell. Damn that. I play softball and I want to hit the ball a country Mile!!! LOL....thanks for the advice folks...keep it coming!
That isn't cheesy. There are lots of people who have a goal of looking like someone in particular. For example, I would love to look like Ryan Reynolds in Blade.

If you want to make it happen then you definitely aren't big enough yet to think about cutting. Bulk up until you've got some serious muscle, because otherwise going on a cut will only end up disappointing you when you don't end up with much to show from it.

As for protein, almost anything will do. I believe the guys who run this site sell Nitrean, which I've always heard really good things about. Check it out at http://www.atlargenutrition.com/ and order some. You'll be helping out both the site and yourself. A protein supplement is a great way to get the extra protein that might otherwise be difficult to get in your diet. Most days I wouldn't come close to getting 250 grams of protein without the help of protein shakes.

Jinkies
07-03-2006, 11:55 PM
I wouldnt say anything overpowers anything so just keep up with the all around training and dont cut because you definately need to pack on some more muscle if you want to took good with a cut.

method115
07-04-2006, 11:01 AM
That isn't cheesy. There are lots of people who have a goal of looking like someone in particular. For example, I would love to look like Ryan Reynolds in Blade.

If you want to make it happen then you definitely aren't big enough yet to think about cutting. Bulk up until you've got some serious muscle, because otherwise going on a cut will only end up disappointing you when you don't end up with much to show from it.

As for protein, almost anything will do. I believe the guys who run this site sell Nitrean, which I've always heard really good things about. Check it out at http://www.atlargenutrition.com/ and order some. You'll be helping out both the site and yourself. A protein supplement is a great way to get the extra protein that might otherwise be difficult to get in your diet. Most days I wouldn't come close to getting 250 grams of protein without the help of protein shakes.

Ryan reynolds is a ****in beast I would love to look like him. I didn't evne notice he was so swol until the amityville horror however you spell that movie name.

Jordanbcool
07-04-2006, 03:00 PM
Good size.

You dont need to cut yet, your not fat at all. Keep eating like a monster and you'll be huge in no time.

-jordan

Ammotroop
07-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Thanks bro, I guess I am just hard on myself about body fat. I will continue to chow down!

Jinkies
07-04-2006, 05:37 PM
You dont have to eat like crazy to gain size and strength, you can remain the same bodyfat and add muscle; its just like how people say you cant get toned and big at the same time its just a huge misconception

dblockspky
07-04-2006, 07:50 PM
lookin good keep it up. you don't look like you need to cut at all, if you continue to try to gain weight with the right foods and also add a little bit more ab training you'll be good.

gains2385
07-04-2006, 08:19 PM
Your bench is about the same as mine before I started my cut. I took creatine and protein but before I started my cut, never really cared to track what I ate (did not know any better). Get on a diet plan and start taking in some calories. Bulk up real nice and then cut. Even though I am on my cut and about off of it, I have gained muscle (probably not much) and definately some definition. I was wearing a t-shirt and a guy I worked with last year came up to me and asked, in a serious manner, if I was taking steriods.

Bulk up, cut up, then bulk again. With what you got wating to explode, you could look like Ryan Reynolds (need to find a pic of Diesel) within a year.

Train hard.