PDA

View Full Version : How do you Bulk???

dblockspky
07-04-2006, 08:53 PM
holy **** my goal is to reach 3000 cal a day and today was my first day on the plan and i thought I ate a ****load but it turns out I only had 2230 give or take 200 cal cuz i wasn't sure about a few things
this is what I had:

2 waffles
3 eggs
1 starbucks frapuccino
2 nutrigrain bars
2 pb&j sandwiches
1 serving cheezits
60 g protein shake
2 slices of beef pizza
1 chicken leg

not all that stuff was healthy crap but i'm not really concerned about that too much right now. I just wanna make the calorie count.. whats something thats healthy that has a lot of calories thats easy to consume?

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
07-04-2006, 08:58 PM
You're not eating very much food at all. I could eat all of that in one sitting. o_0 You can make your own weight gain shakes that have 1,000+ calories. You should check out the recipes forum.

RedSpikeyThing
07-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Just try increasing your calories by 100 per day for a few days. Ease yourself into, like anything else. It is very hard to choke down food when you feel full. In a couple weeks you'll eat that and go "Oh ****, I'm still hungry"

dblockspky
07-04-2006, 09:06 PM
well.. I always used to try to monitor the amount I ate so that I didn't gain weight so now to have to eat what i would normally eat in a day as a meal is gonna be hard. thanks i'll look it up

dblockspky
07-04-2006, 09:08 PM
yea red spikey thats the thing.. i'm so used to eating that way that I was full all day today. after lunch there was no time that I really felt like eating. in fact when I got home from work I forced myself to eat a leg of chicken and drink a protein shake figuring that it would help me reach the goal.. only to find out when I sat down to tally everything up.. i'm short by atleast 800 calories!

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
07-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Again...you should check out the recipes for weight gainer shakes.