PDA

View Full Version : Gakic-The latest hype

derrick
07-09-2006, 10:48 AM
I have a question about Gakic.

I am an amatuer bodybuilder and I bought a container of powder to test try it based on my pro-trainers advice, and what I received from it was nothing abosolutely nothing...not a twitch in fact I actually felt more fatigued then when
I wasn't using the stuff.

I am looking for feedback from others who have tried it does anyone else
have any experience with the stuff?

On the same subject I am looking for a supplment along that will help me
boost my strength range so that I can increase some some size
any help here?

I could also be reached at dpayne@obmi.com

Thanks in advance.

eps
07-09-2006, 01:08 PM
I had a sample of gakic in the mail. I took it before my back workout and I didn't notice anything

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
07-09-2006, 02:02 PM
There is no latest hype...

It's a waste of money.

Ammotroop
07-09-2006, 07:15 PM
I tried it for about a month with no real gains...

Davidelmo
07-10-2006, 05:34 AM
It's so expensive.. i can't believe anyone would buy it.. sorry!

manowar669
07-10-2006, 05:42 AM
Never heard of it. I suspect I won't hear of it next year.

JustLost
07-10-2006, 06:31 AM
Never heard of it. I suspect I won't hear of it next year.

Heh.

A good rule of thumb is to wait at least a year before a supplement is introduced before buying it. Anything that works (and is cost effective) will stay around.

of course, that's kind of boring, because you don't get to buy much stuff. ;)

Sidior
07-10-2006, 11:13 AM
Heh.

A good rule of thumb is to wait at least a year before a supplement is introduced before buying it. Anything that works (and is cost effective) will stay around.

That's bull****. There are many products that have been on the market for years that don't do anything at all.

A better rule of thumb is avoid muscletech at all costs, or even better do some research for yourself.

manowar669
07-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Heh.

Yeah, maybe that's why I only buy creatine and whey.
I tried ETS, loved the sound restful sleep, but I slept so deeply I snored (i don't usually snore), and it drove my fiance nuts, so I don't use it anymore. If I were single again, I'd buy that again.

Bob
07-10-2006, 11:24 AM
That's bull****. There are many products that have been on the market for years that don't do anything at all.

Amen to that statement!!!

And BEFORE you buy something.. ask more then ONE person... or do the research on WBB!!! If you can't find a thread on something, then post a question.. you'll probably get good responses in a matter of minutes.

Sorry you had to get burned to learn..

JustLost
07-10-2006, 02:02 PM

That's true. Now show me the bull**** in what you quoted.

I said anything that works will stay around, not anything that stays around works.

JustLost
07-10-2006, 02:04 PM
Yeah, maybe that's why I only buy creatine and whey.

Exactly. That's pretty much the list. And I think of whey more as part of the food budget than anything.