PDA

View Full Version : Powerlifting routine...

sharkall2003
07-10-2006, 09:07 PM
For the last few months I have been trying to obtain the "ripped" look, but that's coming along terribly. No matter how much I diet I seem to never get below 11% bodyfat. As a result, I have decided that I would like to try powerlifting. It would work much better for my size and my strength. I was curious as to what some of the "veteran" WBB members would suggest for a powerlifting routine. I would rather meet my goals of having more strenght then to look good. So, if anyone would like to post a powerlifting routine that will be able to pack on the pounds, help with my strength and overall size I would greatly appreciate it.

greathuskie
07-10-2006, 09:41 PM
search, i made a thread about it a while back.

WBBIRL
07-10-2006, 09:45 PM
I really believe powerlifting is about lifting heavy for short intense sets... you really dont have to follow any specific routine or do/dont do certaint lifts. Atleast not until you become very high up the ladder.

greathuskie
07-10-2006, 09:53 PM
wbbirl, somewhat incorrect

powerlifting routines focus on max effort and dynamic effort lifts, usually both in the same week. max effort is just how the name sounds, dynamic effort is lifting for ligher weight and very fast, like 5 reps as fast as you can while still keeping form.