PDA

View Full Version : Opticen and Nitrean

sisk
07-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Ok, I did a search and sorry but I couldn't find the answer to my question.

Might seem a bit stupid but: Why would you take Nitrean and Opticen at the same time (not like, during the day the same time but, in general why would you buy both products?)
Educate me please

chris mason
07-12-2006, 05:40 AM
Opticen containers agents to make you feel full as well as carbs and various vitamins and minerals (PLUS 52g of protein!). You can use it for a healthy addition of calories to your daily diet and then use Nitrean to further bump your protein intake. In other words, you might use Opticen to add a 4th and 5th "meal" to your daily diet and then use Nitrean for an extra protein-only bump during the day such as PWO and prior to bed.

Nicoman
07-12-2006, 06:37 AM
Soon as I wake up I have a shake of 1 scoop of Nitrean and 2 of Opticen to lessen the carbs. Then I have 2 meals through the day. I work out and immediately after I have the same combination of the 2 products. 2 hours later I will have a good meal. Then just before bed I have a nitrean only shake. Sometimes I will mix cottage cheese and a scoop of Nitrean for my last meal of the day before bed, kinda tastes like chocolate pudding to me:)

Hope this helps.

sisk
07-12-2006, 12:12 PM
I was reading on your website, and it says it's good for bulking and cutting. So, being that I am way too skinny at the time and have trouble gaining weight, this would be a good product for me? (Already have Nitrean, just seeing what else could help)

Oh and yes, I do eat, a lot and often.. :burger:

KingWilder
07-12-2006, 01:10 PM
If you're having trouble gaining weight you need to adjust HOW MUCH you're eating...not necessarily what.

do you track your calories? If you don't, you really should since it's really the only way to determine if you need to eat more or not.

I would worry about making sure you're eating enough, before you consider buying more supplements.

sisk
07-12-2006, 02:19 PM
Well I did track calories then I stopped
But, just got back on my fitday account now that you mentioned it.. will start tracking and not be lazy

Unreal
07-12-2006, 02:36 PM
That being said, opticen and nitrean can both be great additions to your diet, but even with them you won't make gains unless your eating enough.

sisk
07-13-2006, 01:34 PM
So, basically
You'd drink the Opticen more so during the day, Nitrean for PWO and before you sleep.
Opticen just contains more vitamins and calories, so your stomach isn't empty.. I think I get it

Joe Black
07-14-2006, 04:13 PM
So, basically
You'd drink the Opticen more so during the day, Nitrean for PWO and before you sleep.

Thats exactly how I take Opticen and Nitrean

Opticen just contains more vitamins and calories, so your stomach isn't empty.. I think I get it

Opticen is more of a well rounded meal, Nitrean is a protein shake.

sisk
07-14-2006, 08:57 PM
Awesome, thanks for the info.

For now I ordered ETS and a new Nitrean bottle. Want to see if ETS will help my back pain. Probably will get just all 3 one day.

235orbust
07-20-2006, 08:17 PM
which one would you say has the better taste?

just curious

KingWilder
07-20-2006, 09:23 PM
They both taste about the same. I actually like Nitrean better though because if you use the full serving (3 scoops) of Opticen it makes the shake REALLY thick...sometimes I'm just not in the mood for that...depends on the person though I guess.