PDA

View Full Version : Weird diet habits

SLOTH
07-12-2006, 01:11 PM
So I'm watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of doom the other day. Remember that part where they crack the monkey's heads open and eat the brains then they eat the huge beetles and snakes? I've been thinking about the monkey brain diet. Do you guys think this thing has some potential as far as health goes? I figure I can get the monkeys shipped in from India pretty cheap then I can freeze the bodies and make stew out of their flesh. Anyone know the specs on monkey brain and flesh?

getfit
07-12-2006, 01:13 PM
umm, you're joking right?

KingWilder
07-12-2006, 01:21 PM
it's cheaper to import the monkey's from South America

Unreal
07-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Or raise your own.

JustLost
07-12-2006, 01:22 PM
umm, you're joking right?

I have that reaction sooo many posts lately...

SLOTH
07-12-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm open to anything and no I'm not joking. I see these guys at the beach with washboard abs and I want to have that too. If it means taking some drastic steps in my diet, then so be it. To put it mildly, I will crack open monkey skulls and eat their grey matter if it means I will be built like a chippendale. I never liked monkeys much anyways especially after hearing about that guy who got his face torn off by those rabid monkeys. Jeez I wanted to mutilate each and every one of em after hearing that

getfit
07-12-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm sorry, this sounds pretty disturbing to me.

RedSpikeyThing
07-12-2006, 04:16 PM
I see these guys at the beach with washboard abs and I want to have that too. If it means taking some drastic steps in my diet, then so be it.

I'm pretty sure you can achieve that look without having to eat imported monkies. Let me know how it works for ya!

Nicoman
07-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Yeah you can achieve the goals you want by eating somethings that are way more tastier and easier on the pocketbook.

Monkeys are expensive and the racket they make would drive you nuts...

MagnaSephiroth
07-12-2006, 05:00 PM
I doubt that would be good for you. According to fitday, brains from any animal (yes people do eat them) are extremely high in cholesterol, and by extremely I mean 1984% daily value in just 10 oz. Cow/sheep/lamb brains are all extreme delicacies (sp?) and if eaten regularly could casue very serious health risks, such as high cholesterol.

KingWilder
07-12-2006, 07:58 PM
monkey brains has significantly lower cholesterol

Mr. D
07-12-2006, 09:16 PM
I am Indian, and that monkey brain is ****. Indians are traditionally vegetarian and we dont eat wierd **** like that. That movie was a farce and a disgrace to all indians everywhere.

Turnip
07-12-2006, 09:29 PM
What... thats crazy talk man. Next your going to be telling me you dont dunk people in lava and have crazy rooms full of insects.

SLOTH
07-13-2006, 10:20 AM
OK so now I'm confused. You're telling me that that scene in Indiana Jones was false? I think there may have been some movie magic in there, but I do think that in some places they may in fact gorge themselves on huge snake, giant beetles and monkey grey matter. I haven't checked on ebay yet but I bet I can get some monkeys shipped fairly cheap. You guys are right, it would be quite a racket with these filthy critters swinging around my apartment off the chandelier and whatnot. Not only that, but once they see what I have in store for them :indian: :ninja: they will likely get quite hostile and might even fight back! This is going to take some real planning apparently. I wonder if there might be a better way to get my healthy fat and protein than monkey brains...

laxguy1028
07-13-2006, 10:27 AM
There are many better ways, i hope you are joking

seK
07-13-2006, 10:57 AM
I breed monkeys for the sole purpose of selling them to the monkey brain market. Business has been good but ever since the curious George movie came out sale have dropped. I am hoping this thread shines new light on the nutritional benefits of monkey brain. I also hope to one day expand into the baboon ass market also.

SLOTH
07-13-2006, 11:05 AM
Wow you may be on to something there. How is baboon ass as far as the nutritional specs? You have to excuse me I'm kind of in a blind quest to get the perfect body and don't care what I have to consume to do so (except drugs of course!). I'm really exploring all avenues and all kinds of creatures that I can consume to send my nutritional daily numbers through the stratosphere. Maybe I can get the baboon and the regular monkeys shipped in the same cage and have monkey brain / baboon ass stew. Or better yet, I could breed them together and have the best of both worlds. I would imagine that I would need to buy a serious amount of bananas to keep them happy and I might need to trick them into a separate room where I can bash their skulls in and slice their asses off so their little monkey friends can't see what I'm up to. Like I said, I really don't need to get my face torn off like that poor old guy I saw on Montel Williams a while back. No sirree I'll do this right by golly:burger:

seK
07-13-2006, 11:19 AM
Wow you may be on to something there. How is baboon ass as far as the nutritional specs? You have to excuse me I'm kind of in a blind quest to get the perfect body and don't care what I have to consume to do so (except drugs of course!). I'm really exploring all avenues and all kinds of creatures that I can consume to send my nutritional daily numbers through the stratosphere. Maybe I can get the baboon and the regular monkeys shipped in the same cage and have monkey brain / baboon ass stew. Or better yet, I could breed them together and have the best of both worlds. I would imagine that I would need to buy a serious amount of bananas to keep them happy and I might need to trick them into a separate room where I can bash their skulls in and slice their asses off so their little monkey friends can't see what I'm up to. Like I said, I really don't need to get my face torn off like that poor old guy I saw on Montel Williams a while back. No sirree I'll do this right by golly:burger:

We are working on breeding them both into a new species of baboon/monkey we are going to call it.... Babkey; the head of a monkey and ass of a baboon. Also when we ship we install a free zip lock cover on the ass and brain to ensure freshness and ease of access.... no fuss or mess only best from seK's monkey brain and baboon ass emporium.

SLOTH
07-13-2006, 11:28 AM
These ideas are simply revolutionary! You must be swamped with customers who hunger for monkey flesh, skulls, and asses. I applaud your foreshadowing in such a tough enterpenuerial world. You have pegged a blockbuster market and you deserve all the accolades and riches you receive. My appetite for monkey epidermis has reached a feverish pitch!

TheGimp
07-13-2006, 11:34 AM
I've heard brain is an excellent source of EFAs.

MantiXX
07-13-2006, 11:56 AM
One girl I dated years ago had the face of a baboon, so you could say I've already had 'Baboon Ass'...LOL...

Sorry, just had too......

seK
07-13-2006, 12:11 PM
One girl I dated years ago had the face of a baboon, so you could say I've already had 'Baboon Ass'...LOL...

Sorry, just had too......

uhh too far ..... way too far lol
but I still laughed

One of the BB's at my gym eat's cow brain, its cheap is his reasoning. :/

SLOTH
07-13-2006, 01:07 PM
Cow brains :omg: ? Ick... that sounds a little too gross for my tastes. No thanks but I think monkey brain is about as extreme as i'll get. I personally hate these little gremlins and I would like to see each and every last one of them dead on my living room floor with a hammer blow to the cranium. I just think it is so rude how they think they are so smart. Who do they think they are anyways?

fzr
07-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Here ya go Sloth.
http://www.petsorfood.com (http://www.petsorfood.com/index.shtml)

SLOTH
07-13-2006, 02:07 PM
WOWOWOWOWOW!!!! :drooling: This link is INCREDIBLE for my purposes! I think I'll buy a clubbed seal, the Komodo dragon is too much but I'd love to have dragon kabobs, and a FREAKIN' KAOLA! Now that's a pet! I'd almost feel bad icing that thing, but eventually I would have to take the hammer to its dome. It would be too tempting, I would want to sear its flesh on a hot summers day and put a cajun rub right on there and just go bonkers :micro: ! Thanks again for the life changing site! I'M GONNA BE HUGE!

seK
07-13-2006, 02:17 PM
Here ya go Sloth.
http://www.petsorfood.com (http://www.petsorfood.com/index.shtml)

meh all I have to do is drive to the beach in the winter and I can club one myself and while I am at it I can club me a Paul McCartney.