PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal is the Olive Oil even getting used by my body ?

SkinnySadMan
07-13-2006, 01:28 AM
Warning Do not read as you might get grossed out.

Ever since I started taking "hits" of olive oil; I take two tablespoons in the morning, and then later on in the afternoon I take another two tablespoons. I take them after I am finished eating food...

I had 3 wet farts. Not just an ordinary wet fart; there was a crapload of **** (Haha, pun) that busted out of my ass. Then I go to the washroom my poop is so soft. Everytime I go take a crap its soft poop.

Is the olive oil just going right through my digestive tract and not getting absorbed and used ?

Nosaj
07-13-2006, 01:41 AM
Dude, don't just take shots of olive oil... mix it with something. (ww oats, whey, etc.) I have 8 tbsp of olive oil a day, and I've never once sh!t my pants. Yea, I laughed right after I wrote that, can you blame me? :evillaugh

karsel
07-13-2006, 04:20 AM
sorry for being immature but LOL!!!

Im gonna have to start having mroe olive oil

SkinnySadMan
07-13-2006, 04:26 AM
Advice to you karsel if you plan on taking more. If you feel like farting...don't just let it go... you have to time it. Don't push too hard, but push just enough so it slowly comes out. Or else... you never know your hole might just freaking explode without notice and your underwear will get dirty.

uuughs... ok seriously though that's what I had to do, especially at work.

Triddy
07-14-2006, 07:31 AM
sorry but i cant stop laughing

markdk86
07-14-2006, 08:16 AM
Poopie Pants !!!

SkinnySadMan
07-14-2006, 09:19 PM
Can I seriously (please) have one serious response. Is the olive oil going right through me ? Is it being wasted? Does this mean I will not gain extra weight from this because my body is not absoring the fats ?

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
07-14-2006, 09:21 PM
Er...WTF? Maybe it's turning your intestines into a slip and slide...

...or you should see a doctor about this and explain the situation.

god008
07-14-2006, 10:34 PM
ONe serious question, I'm learning but why do you guys take in olive oil??

Healthier?

SkinnySadMan
07-14-2006, 10:46 PM
Easy way to get in calories....and it's pretty healthy.

One tablespoon = roughly 100 calories.

Take four Tbspn. (I take only 4 Tbspn.) total in a day...400-500 calories.

Mix it with orange juice (like 1 cup of Orange juice) and gulp it down - all you taste if the orange juice. I don't like the idea of mixing it in with my shakes.

god008
07-14-2006, 10:50 PM
I don't know about getting calories. I'm trying to lose weight (more so then gain huge muscle mass at this moment). I tend to eat more than 2000 calories as is. I knew that olive oil was already beneficial with heart related issues.

I'll try taking 2 tablespoons a day for starters.

Nosaj
07-14-2006, 10:59 PM
Poopie Pants !!!

The immaturity combined with the sheer innocence of this comment has me laughing so hard, hahaha.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
07-14-2006, 11:27 PM
ONe serious question, I'm learning but why do you guys take in olive oil??

Healthier?Essential Fatty Acids...your body needs them. And they are healthy, yes.

cphafner
07-15-2006, 10:14 AM
Please no more stupid responses in this thread.

How much fiber are you taking in each day? Sounds to me like you need more.

SkinnySadMan
07-15-2006, 03:19 PM
Wouldn't less fiber make me constipated instead ?

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
07-15-2006, 03:36 PM
I can cause a lot of things. How much fiber are you eating every day?

Bruise Brubaker
07-15-2006, 03:54 PM
Instead of taking huge shots of oil, you could try a few avocados. They have a very similar fat profile, and they are full of nutrients. More expensive, but come on, drinking oil... that's disgusting. Mixing it with orange juice? It just floats, give that oily feeling to your lips, and you taste it.

There was a very similar thread recently.

Basically, taking all that olive oil made it a strong laxative, and not only you didn't absorb a good part of the olive oil calories, you probably didn't absorb correctly what you ate in the hours before.

SkinnySadMan
07-15-2006, 04:35 PM
Wow... anyways my fibre intake varies greatly. I don't even count it. If there are bananas, I'll eat like 3-4 a day (sometimes no bananas). I sometimes eat oatmeal in the morning aswell.

So I probably get around 20g

I also gave up on Avocados; made a thread about it several weeks back. Got sick of it after eating it for a few days. The olive oil is more tolerable.

Nosaj
07-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Man, the list of what a bodybuilder eats is like 5 pages long, and of all the tasty things you could build a diet out of, you decided to take shots of oil. It's not hard, look online for sample diets of other bodybuilders. Mimic their diet for a week, see what you like and don't like and adjust accordingly. There are countless threads on WBB alone of what works, try some of those ideas.

MrM
07-16-2006, 01:29 PM
Hahahha

Turnip
07-16-2006, 01:50 PM
I used to do the same thing and never had any problems, aside from the rancid after taste. Anyways doesnt oil not digest well unless you mix it with whole food, I know I read that someplace.