PDA

View Full Version : My FitDay

Switch
07-13-2006, 06:27 PM
I made a profile on FitDay the link to today's summary is in my signature. It looks like if I want to put on some mass I'm going to need to up my calories.

ShockBoxer
07-13-2006, 06:34 PM
I wouldn't count on that (edit: At least, not as much as you might think. Obviously you do need to up your calories). If that calorie burned pie was remotely accurate and your calories eaten where 'typical every day' you'd be dead by now (having lost on average 2 pounds a week).

I also question that 4 cups of teriaki's macro content accuracy... I've had more luck using grams or ounces, not 'cups'.

Switch
07-13-2006, 06:49 PM
I set my lifestyle as standing work (house work) because my summer job is at a car wash where I do windows all day. Not strenuous but burning calories non-the-less. The only thing is I think it made my calories burned daily not including exercise to high. Its says my calories burned daily is 3200 which seems a little high.

ShockBoxer
07-13-2006, 07:00 PM
Don't pay attention to the 'calories burned' pie chart at all. Track your calories and weigh yourself over time... it's the only way to be sure.

Built
07-13-2006, 07:02 PM
UP YOUR FATS!

They're too low. :)