PDA

View Full Version : Help Sticking To NHE Eating This Friday...

MonStar1023
01-28-2002, 08:06 PM
This Friday night is my highschool's Senior Ball. I have looked forward to this dance for months! I am wearing an ALL black tuxedo, my girlfriend Brittany is wearing a baby blue dress. Looks great.

The thing is that I am not really sure how I am going to stick to my diet. I ordered the HEALTHIEST thing on the menu, which was some sort of chicken if I remember correctly. Guys please help motivate me to stick to NHE Eating or Ill go off and binge. I am SO AFRAID thats what's going to happen.

:mad::mad:

01-28-2002, 08:14 PM
if you binge you binge.. just keep it under control and get back on the diet on saturday.. maybe just make your carbload that night instead of the normal saturday. The amount of pasta and ice cream you seem to eat during a carbload sounds like it will be more than your chicken meal friday..hehe..

I got plans to go clubbing with my girlfriend and some bro's this saturday so I'm having a big carbload consisting of beer, pizza and beer (did I already mention that?)
So no worries man, your not alone...

And I'll be getting some :hump: that night to burn off some of the extra calories. :cool:

Blood&Iron
01-29-2002, 12:20 PM
One day will not make or break your diet...enjoy yourself.

Hot Shot
01-29-2002, 02:58 PM
Enjoy your night don't worry about it.Return to normal on saturday.