PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean - 2 thumbs up!

powerrack
07-16-2006, 03:42 PM
I am fortunate to have Built as a part of my training crew. She let me have a sample of chocolate Nitrean.

Usually when I try out a new protein product, I always assume an upset stomach after, but WOW with Nitrean there were no problems at all, this is very rare with other products, most would cause my stomach to feel bloated and uncomfortable.

The taste is perfect for me too, I love chocolate and this does the trick, it's not too sweet, it's just right. I mixed 2 scoops of it with skim milk and a tablespoon of natural peanut butter, and it tasted great, and the perfect serving of protein for me. Also there was no waste of the powder, I only blended for a bit, and there was no clumping, etc, it mixes easy and no waste of the product.

I took a good look at the breakdown of protein and the ingredients and this is truly a quality product, which is refreshing considering todays flooded supplement market.

Again thanks to Built for allowing me to try the product out and also props to At Large for putting out a quality product!

chris mason
07-16-2006, 04:59 PM
Thanks for your opinion!

Stumprrp
07-17-2006, 09:14 AM
glad you like it dude, i love mine also, 2 scoops of that and 2 scoops of PB is a great shake even in water.

manowar669
07-17-2006, 11:55 AM
I've said here before that Nitrean is the best tasting, easiest mixing powder I've used in 20 years. It's only con is that it's a little pricey, but it's probably the best quality protein powder on the market.

ironman1964bc
07-28-2006, 01:47 PM
I've said here before that Nitrean is the best tasting, easiest mixing powder I've used in 20 years. It's only con is that it's a little pricey, but it's probably the best quality protein powder on the market.

Pricey??????
Where else can you get 1680gms of an excellent protein blend for $36? The only other product that comes close in regards to the blend, amount of protein, and price is syntrax 5.0 matrix but that stuff made me gag. Nitrean (especially if you buy 2) is probably the best deal going in the supplement world today. Take muscle milk for example, which is probably the most popular blend bought at the current time. They charge between $20-$24 for a tub that only contains 480gms of protein. Nitrean has 3 and a half times more protein then muscle milk and only costs $12-$15 more. Not only that, but one great advantage of nitrean is that it can be used on a low carb diet, which muscle milk can't.

I think you need to rethink your hypothesis.

chris mason
07-28-2006, 02:25 PM
Thanks for your comments folks!

Chris