PDA

View Full Version : I need to bulk! slow cut results pics

Mercuryblade
07-16-2006, 05:47 PM
So no legs, no arms, they really don't look any different. I've been on a slow cut, trying to get my body looking good for outdoors. Working two jobs this summer hasn't left me super amounts of time to get in the gym this summer.
I just started a creatine cycle, and am going to slow bulk into September, then start really bulking again into the winter. Here are my results, my old pics from the beginning of the summer are here. I'm feeling kinda lazy right now so the pic quality isn't super, I'll try and get some better ones up this week.
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=79752
(me at the begining of the summer)

kad
07-16-2006, 06:28 PM
Good work, please gain 50 lbs now.

Mercuryblade
07-16-2006, 10:37 PM
Thanks, I didn't realize I'm skinny. :thumbup:

Keith
07-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Ya, not a fan of comments like those.

Good work man, looking really lean. Good luck with the bulk.

Davidelmo
07-17-2006, 10:58 AM
Very lean, nice job!

But your body is not balanced at all from the photos you put up. Your chest is big yet your traps and lats are underdeveloped. A better set of photos would help more, rather than the "myspace" style, lol

Beast
07-17-2006, 12:02 PM
Lean and mean... now you can start trying to really gain weight all over!

I would also agree that you try to work on your shoulder/traps/back as well. Abs and chest look great.

Mercuryblade
07-17-2006, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the real comments ;).
The pics were in kind of a haste, I really didn't realize how cut I was getting until the other day when a couple of my friends commented on it, so I wanted to throw up some pics on the forums.
My chest is really over proportioned compared to my body, I get comments on my 'bra size' and stuff like that. I've always felt my back was lacking, even though my lifts are pretty solid. (8 pullups with a 25lbs between my legs, 10 shrugs with a 65 in each hand)
Once my left knee recovers I can get back to squats and my new favorite lift the deadlift , which I just started doing a couple months ago.
I'm thinking about trying a new split, any comments are welcome, maybe something a little more back oriented.
I did rugged ripped and dense for about 2 months, and I've been doing WBB2 now for the past month.
I'm considering keeping WBB2, but saving the deadlifts for their own day.
Thanks again.

Mercuryblade
07-17-2006, 11:24 PM
A better set of photos would help more, rather than the "myspace" style, lol
I think I need a frosted hair, a barbwire armband and an upside-down visor for the complete myspace look.

KarateBoy
07-17-2006, 11:24 PM
Very lean dude.

Back seems to be lagging compared to front but nice chest/abs

KarateBoy
07-17-2006, 11:27 PM
Just noticed we're the same height and weight.

But you got me beat when it comes to chest :P

Davidelmo
07-18-2006, 02:26 AM
Thanks for the real comments ;).
The pics were in kind of a haste, I really didn't realize how cut I was getting until the other day when a couple of my friends commented on it, so I wanted to throw up some pics on the forums.
My chest is really over proportioned compared to my body, I get comments on my 'bra size' and stuff like that. I've always felt my back was lacking, even though my lifts are pretty solid. (8 pullups with a 25lbs between my legs, 10 shrugs with a 65 in each hand)
Once my left knee recovers I can get back to squats and my new favorite lift the deadlift , which I just started doing a couple months ago.
I'm thinking about trying a new split, any comments are welcome, maybe something a little more back oriented.
I did rugged ripped and dense for about 2 months, and I've been doing WBB2 now for the past month.
I'm considering keeping WBB2, but saving the deadlifts for their own day.
Thanks again.

Nothing wrong with having good chest genetics. Most guys would want a chest like that. If you bring everything else up to the same standard you'll look pretty good IMO.

Yep, those lifts aren't bad at all. You want a back oriented program? Built's Baby got Back is perfect.

Built
12-07-2006, 10:26 PM
How did I MISS this - Nice work! You look HOT!

Sidior
12-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Looking good bro, fantastic abs. If you add some mass but manage to keep that bf you will look ****ing jacked.

LivinItUp
12-08-2006, 03:40 PM
You're going to look awesome after a few bulks and cuts bro. Already got the abs and you KNOW it, you're fine all around as it is...but here we always strive to go further to no end. So, what I'm trying to say is, after a few bulks and cuts, you should be left with those abs showing, huge arms, and ripped legs :) You've got the genetics and height

Mercuryblade
12-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the encouraging comments!
I'm a little softer now because I'm bulking, but I'm managing to put on some good clean mass, I need to get some pics up. I need to find a way to get pictures from my cellphone onto the internet (if you know how let me know).

Rock Steady
12-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the encouraging comments!
I'm a little softer now because I'm bulking, but I'm managing to put on some good clean mass, I need to get some pics up. I need to find a way to get pictures from my cellphone onto the internet (if you know how let me know).

Send a picture message to your own email address.

FighterInSnatch
12-08-2006, 08:52 PM
You need a hamburger or two. You look good as far as being lean. I can't wait till I have abs like that but its not worth it when your arms are 12inches.:p

Ninja Edit: Please take no offense to the 12inch arm comment.

Jordanbcool
12-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Please bulk.

Now.

Although, my tummy makes me cry sometimes...

Mercuryblade
12-08-2006, 11:12 PM
You need a hamburger or two. You look good as far as being lean. I can't wait till I have abs like that but its not worth it when your arms are 12inches.
Ninja Edit: Please take no offense to the 12inch arm comment.

None taken. If I was in this for the beach I wouldn't be pouring canola oil into my PWO shakes for the extra calories.

Send a picture message to your own email address.

I thought this costed money if I don't have text messaging up on my phone, my parents take care of my cellphone bill (christmas present every year) I don't want them finding me sending half naked pictures of myself to the internet on the next bill. I was hoping to figure out a way to do it through the usb port on my phone.