PDA

View Full Version : Cutting results

RBB
07-19-2006, 09:04 PM
should have taken these pics a few weeks ago before i went on vacation as i was noticeably leaner and about 5lbs lighter, but i was lazy. weighing in about 215-220, down from 235 or so. lighting is bad and the pics aren't the best as i was trying to beat the timer. and no poses, those turned out pretty bad, lol. alright, no more excuses, here they are...

1r15h
07-19-2006, 09:10 PM
looking thick, lean and overall in great condition. Impressive, thats where I want to be shooting for in say 2 years

Beast
07-19-2006, 09:12 PM
IMO, you look twice as good as your end of bulk pics. It's amazing how much better one looks once that bodyfat is off.

You'd look even more ripped if you took a razor to your chest/abs. It brings out the cuts even more. I say that in a heterosexual way.

You look around 11% or so. It looks like you store fat in your legs - they're holding more fat than your upper body.

What are your plans now?

cphafner
07-19-2006, 09:18 PM
looking awesome. Leg sweep is very impressive.

kw1k
07-19-2006, 09:28 PM
do you have your before pics?!

sharkall2003
07-19-2006, 09:32 PM
That's about how large I want to get. Looking real real lean and muscular. I also want a similar tattoo in the same place. Weird!

tdotteg
07-19-2006, 09:38 PM
Looking very lean and thick! keep it up :strong:

Switch
07-19-2006, 09:46 PM
looking stacked, keep it up!

Gabrielle
07-19-2006, 11:06 PM
thick bro, great look

Thexile
07-19-2006, 11:23 PM
****ing gynormous

Built
07-19-2006, 11:33 PM
SMOKIN' hot body on you, bud!

You look great - balanced, thick AND wide. Nice!

method115
07-19-2006, 11:38 PM
You'd look even more ripped if you took a razor to your chest/abs. It brings out the cuts even more. I say that in a heterosexual way.

Yea I have to agree, If I were you I would shave it. Otherwise though your body is just so perfect you look exactly how I wanna be one day. **** I might even wanna go a little smaller.

Jinkies
07-20-2006, 12:07 AM
No way man the chest hair adds to the manlyness

getfit
07-20-2006, 02:47 AM
RBB, you look awesome, wow, nice work.

Progress
07-20-2006, 05:16 AM
Awesome! You look lean and large!

I second the shaving and making you look even that much better.

Coke
07-20-2006, 06:16 AM
Damn dude, you did what you planned to do and some - :thumbup: ...cannot give enough props on the work you've done.

Kana
07-20-2006, 07:35 AM
Awesome dude!!! You look 10x better now then at the end of your bulk. Nice job!

Con
07-20-2006, 07:55 AM
I remmeber your end of bulk pics, great improvement, you have a great build, something I would like have one day..........ohhhh one day.

Gj man.

rookiebldr
07-20-2006, 08:28 AM
Excellent work RBB.

FighterInSnatch
07-20-2006, 08:58 AM
Man RBB I have much respect for you man. You looking awesome man.

Shark
07-20-2006, 09:40 AM
Awesome work bro! You look so much better than at the end of the bulk. I think you must have tanned too because not only is the bloat/fat gone but you have some color to you!

Excellent work!

McIrish
07-20-2006, 09:55 AM
Great work, RBB. You can *really* note the progress from the end of bulk to the end of this cut.

Tofer
07-20-2006, 11:56 AM
You definitely have one of the best physiques on this site man. Congrats, looking awesome.

smalls
07-20-2006, 02:04 PM
You look great bro. Very good shape overall, looking leaner and just as big. Seriously impressive, keep it up.

Sidior
07-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Huge improvements, much leaner, more tanned and legs looks especially better compared to the bulk pics. Fantastic physique bro.

RBB
07-20-2006, 02:23 PM
thanks everyone for the words. i really do appreciate it. its amazing what a tan can do for the appearance, but i just can't bring myself to shave. i just keep it short/trimmed.

beast - no major plans for now, just trying to maintain. i've been off for about 3 weeks, so just holding steady for the time being while recovering. i'll keep the bf% low, hopefully get it a little lower, until next spring. then i'll probably hit it hard and put on 5-10lbs lean mass. the days of crazy bulking and getting fat are over for me. not worth it anymore, god i hate cutting. slow and steady gains will be the way to go from now on.

Progress
07-20-2006, 02:48 PM
thanks everyone for the words. i really do appreciate it. its amazing what a tan can do for the appearance, but i just can't bring myself to shave. i just keep it short/trimmed.

No real need to. Besides, it's something you can always accomplish in a pinch. Your work is not. :bow:

MeHoW
07-20-2006, 03:37 PM
What would you say your bf% is in those pics?

Amazing size and proportions by the way.

Can you post your cutting diet?

HahnB
07-20-2006, 05:01 PM
You look awesome man. I'd guess around 9-10%, but it's hard to tell with the hair.

SpecialK
07-20-2006, 05:11 PM
You look great. Just out of curiosity, did you use any "assistance" when dieting down?

MM
07-20-2006, 05:28 PM
You rotten sonofa...

Your upper is insanely impressive. It's the perfect combination of a PL look and a BB look. In my opinion, you'd look elite if you cut down just a little more. Either way, great work.

thoughtshewas18
07-20-2006, 07:11 PM
damn bro you look AMAZING

if metal gear solid ever comes out with a movie you could play snake, ffs man..........IMPRESSIVE!

bill
07-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Whats all the hype, do you even lift?

RBB You know I'm playin big and cut now. Impressive, has your strength/ energy levels dropped during the cut? Did you do cardio?

RBB
07-20-2006, 09:36 PM
thanks again, everyone. let me answer some questions.

mehow - i'd say its 10% give or take a little. cutting diet was about as simple as you can get. without going into too much detail, at the lowest point i was around 3,200 cals/day. lunch was grilled chicken and veggies. every other meal consisted of, well, basically nitrean and opticen. most of my shakes included olive oil as well. little bit of oats in my pre and post workout shake. 50/25/25 breakdown. every sunday i would carb up a bit as well.

specialk - yes.

mm - thanks, bro. thanks a damn nice thing to say about somebody.

bill - i'd be worried if you didn't bust my balls a little bit, bro. no strength loss at all. first few weeks i actually gained a bit and managed to keep it going. energy levels sucked towards the end. carb up days helped me make it through about half the week, though. i did quite a bit of cardio. towards the end i was hitting it about 50 minutes 4-5 times a week mainly just because i need to keep up with it more and i figured this would be a good time. cals increased at the point to compensate.

kw1k
07-20-2006, 11:27 PM
how long did the entire procress take you?

Gutz981
07-21-2006, 09:49 AM
Lookin great big guy. As everyone told you. Nice work on the cut.

wannab250
07-21-2006, 03:42 PM
damn, i remember your last end of bulking pics, and it was looking thick, but now that youve cut up holy **** looking near perfect, damn if you could only shave all that hair, it would make you look much leaner and show off that 6 pack you have hiding behind it, but congrats thats a 10/10 in my eyes, keep up the good work,

chris mason
07-21-2006, 04:46 PM
I agree, very impressive!

Goodwinm
07-21-2006, 06:04 PM
Very impressive man!!

I wonder what id look like at 220lbs..... bearing in mind im only 5ft 5-6 lol

John04Civic
07-21-2006, 06:57 PM
Echoing the crowd.. You look F'in fantastic!

I definitely hope to see that in a few years..

Gabrielle
07-21-2006, 07:36 PM
Good choice on deciding to stay lean from now on. That way of progressive thinking revolutionized my physique, so good luck and I look forward to your new pics. You are one of the few members on this board I truly respect because you know your stuff. Once you get down to 6% or so at your size you will never want to bulk again, lol. I haven't gotten over 8% in last couple of years and I look and feel 100X better than i used to.

Beast
07-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Once you get down to 6% or so at your size you will never want to bulk again, lol.
So true.

RBB
07-21-2006, 08:41 PM
Good choice on deciding to stay lean from now on. That way of progressive thinking revolutionized my physique, so good luck and I look forward to your new pics. You are one of the few members on this board I truly respect because you know your stuff. Once you get down to 6% or so at your size you will never want to bulk again, lol. I haven't gotten over 8% in last couple of years and I look and feel 100X better than i used to.
gabrielle - you're so on point with that. the bigger is better approach is just not where its at. after my first cycle i kept gaining weight, but the bf% was well over 20% by february or so. and i didn't really realize it. one day i was just like damn, you're getting pretty fat. never again. i will never go over 10% again in my life, cutting like that is such a waste of time.

i dunno, it seems like for awhile all you want is to get big regardless. but slow and steady is the better route to go. oh well, lesson learned. and thanks, that's a big compliment coming from you. the feeling is mutual, bro.

mason - thanks, man. i practically live off your supps at times, good stuff.

JHolmes145
07-21-2006, 10:36 PM
you da man RBB

Keith
07-21-2006, 11:30 PM
As everyone else has stated, AWESOME physique RBB! Great job!

I really hope you bring yourself to the point where you can shave the hair off. I can almost guarantee you, you'll be happy once you do it and wont regret it. Even if you don't like it, it wont take too long to grow back to the size where you trimmed it at.

JHolmes145
07-22-2006, 12:10 AM
i say dont shave unless your a BB or a stripper or sumthin, if your comfortable with body hair your str8. RBB isnt even that hairy you should see me! also alota girls wont admit it but hairy chest are a turn on. whenever i shaved my body hair in the past the next day its itchy and get ingrown hairs, by the third day your skin is a sharp stubble, it sux.

RBB
07-22-2006, 09:05 AM
i say dont shave unless your a BB or a stripper or sumthin, if your comfortable with body hair your str8. RBB isnt even that hairy you should see me! also alota girls wont admit it but hairy chest are a turn on. whenever i shaved my body hair in the past the next day its itchy and get ingrown hairs, by the third day your skin is a sharp stubble, it sux.
yeah, seems like it would be a pain in the ass to keep everything shaved all the time. i don't know how the bb's do it, they must get waxed. its stubble and itchy before you know it. a lot of girls do like a little bit of chest hair. my girl says its a turn off when she sees a guy who has completely shaved all body hair. but then she turns around and tells me to try it once, just the chest. you bastards....

smalls
07-22-2006, 01:02 PM
yeah, seems like it would be a pain in the ass to keep everything shaved all the time. i don't know how the bb's do it, they must get waxed. its stubble and itchy before you know it. a lot of girls do like a little bit of chest hair. my girl says its a turn off when she sees a guy who has completely shaved all body hair. but then she turns around and tells me to try it once, just the chest. you bastards....

Most of the time I just trim mine with a beard trimmer type thing that actually gets close so it LOOKS shaved, although it doesnt quite feel shaved. Much faster, no razorburn yada, yada.

Beast
07-22-2006, 01:10 PM
Yeah, I use a Wahl beard trimmer. Works like a charm and no in-grown hairs, since it doesn't shave as close as a manual razor does.

RBB
07-23-2006, 08:42 PM
Yeah, I use a Wahl beard trimmer. Works like a charm and no in-grown hairs, since it doesn't shave as close as a manual razor does.
yeah, i use one of those as well. just probably not often enough.

Chubrock
07-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Awesome job with the cut man.

wannab250
07-23-2006, 11:08 PM
hey man i know your hesitant, but **** if you shave that **** off and repost pics you will be amazed and you will never let that **** grow again, its not hard to maintain,

just hit it up in the shower every few days real fast and your good to go, trust me you will look like you should be on the cover of a mag when you shave that ****, show off that hard work youve done

KingWilder
07-24-2006, 08:48 AM
awesome job with the cut

Patz
07-25-2006, 04:19 PM
Damn, man. You look fantastic. Truly huge, and like MM said it's a look of power and physique rolled into one.

I wouldn't shave, but I get ingrown hairs like a mofo. It's not worth the pain and suffering...lol

Do you know all your measurements?

RBB
07-25-2006, 08:52 PM
Damn, man. You look fantastic. Truly huge, and like MM said it's a look of power and physique rolled into one.

I wouldn't shave, but I get ingrown hairs like a mofo. It's not worth the pain and suffering...lol

Do you know all your measurements?
what's up elwood? i'm still coming out your way later this summer. i'll let you know.

you know, i've been training for probably 5-6 years now and i've never once taken my measurements. i guess i'm usually concentrating on moving more weight, with my physique coming second to that. as long as what i see in the mirror looks alright i don't really sweat the details like that. my honest opinion is that none of my measurements would really be all that impressive for my weight. but now you've got me curious. i'll try to do that tomorrow night and report back.

DavyRen
07-26-2006, 06:34 AM
Your looking as thick as bulls lugs!

Congrats man on your cut.

RBB
07-26-2006, 08:10 PM
ok, got the measurements. all taken cold tonight.

arms: 17 3/4"
chest: 49 1/4"
thighs: 26 3/4"
waist: 29"
wrists: just under 7"

thoughtshewas18
07-26-2006, 10:03 PM
amazing man, i still can;t get over how great u look.........i look at ur pics every night:hello:

INSPIRATION

Patz
07-26-2006, 10:37 PM
amazing man, i still can;t get over how great u look.........i look at ur pics every night:hello:

INSPIRATION

that's disturbing..lol

RBB - Your measurements are pretty much what I would have guessed. 18in arms @ 10% is no ****ing joke, and to have a 29in waist at 225 is great. You have one of the most intimidating physiques on this board, hands down.

I actually think you look leaner than 10%, but I hope I'm wrong. That's as lean as I want to be before I try to put on some real mass and 10% sounds much better than 8% when cutting and thinking about time. I've finally managed to recover from pre-vacation, vacation, and post-vacation gorging to get back down to 205, which is as lean as I've ever been (still fat!). It'd be nice to think I've got a little less to go than I thought.

And yeah, hit me up when you're coming down here. The girl I'm seeing lives in Huntington, so I'm there all the time. They have a real nice YMCA there, from what I've heard.

Clifford Gillmore
07-27-2006, 12:39 AM
ok, got the measurements. all taken cold tonight.

arms: 17 3/4"
chest: 49 1/4"
thighs: 26 3/4"
waist: 29"
wrists: just under 7"

Your legs look SOOOO much bigger. Your a monster man, I'm inspired by how good your looking!

LouPac
07-27-2006, 03:03 AM
Looks great man, keep up the good work.

RBB
07-27-2006, 08:47 AM
that's disturbing..lol

RBB - Your measurements are pretty much what I would have guessed. 18in arms @ 10% is no ****ing joke, and to have a 29in waist at 225 is great. You have one of the most intimidating physiques on this board, hands down.

I actually think you look leaner than 10%, but I hope I'm wrong. That's as lean as I want to be before I try to put on some real mass and 10% sounds much better than 8% when cutting and thinking about time. I've finally managed to recover from pre-vacation, vacation, and post-vacation gorging to get back down to 205, which is as lean as I've ever been (still fat!). It'd be nice to think I've got a little less to go than I thought.

And yeah, hit me up when you're coming down here. The girl I'm seeing lives in Huntington, so I'm there all the time. They have a real nice YMCA there, from what I've heard.
thanks, bro. we'll have to hit up the Y. i'll let you know sometime next month. i'm probably a little less than 10%, but not much. definition didn't show up too well in the pics, lighting wasn't the greatest. but i'd say 10% is a good place for you to start a bulk. how much time do you think you have before you get there?

Your legs look SOOOO much bigger. Your a monster man, I'm inspired by how good your looking!
don't be fooled, bro. its because i have the joints and bone structure of a little girl, lol. actually, i've been trying to streamline the quads a bit since this winter. i think i've probably managed to lose at least an inch on them. no more leg presses or extensions, just a few sets of heavy squats. i was at the point where finding any pants to fit my waist and legs was impossible, even when going up to a much larger waist size. tailored pants for work are too damn expensive, and then they don't fit right when you lose or gain weight.

amazing man, i still can;t get over how great u look.........i look at ur pics every night

INSPIRATION

that is kind of disturbing.

Clifford Gillmore
07-27-2006, 09:14 AM
don't be fooled, bro. its because i have the joints and bone structure of a little girl, lol. actually, i've been trying to streamline the quads a bit since this winter. i think i've probably managed to lose at least an inch on them. no more leg presses or extensions, just a few sets of heavy squats. i was at the point where finding any pants to fit my waist and legs was impossible, even when going up to a much larger waist size. tailored pants for work are too damn expensive, and then they don't fit right when you lose or gain weight.

Heh, I feel you. I'm about an inch lower on the quads than you, with a 30" waist. I've got some dress slacks for work that have an elastic waist, but they look like proper slacks. Your looking in great proportion because of you effort on them, don't want to give up that X shape any time soon!

thoughtshewas18
07-27-2006, 11:25 AM
...like you haven't looked at BCC's pics more than 1 time

lol

Patz
07-27-2006, 01:55 PM
...like you haven't looked at BCC's pics more than 1 time

lol

"at night" was the disturbing part...lol

RBB - I'm back on my 1000 under maintenance stuff, and following it on weekdays. Weekends are for whatever, but I've been pretty good there too. I'm making steady progress. If I can keep this up, I think I can get down these last 15-20lbs in 2 months. I'm currently about 8lbs under my last pics.

KarateBoy
07-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Looking great RBB.

The whole legs not fitting into pants is a real pain in the ass lol.

Pefect pants for me are 30x32. Thats hard to find as it is and I usually have to settle for 32x32.

My legs aren't as big as yours, I was pushing 23'' before but I decided that larger legs would hurt the image I'm going for. With 23'' legs, slim fit jeans are out of the question and some regular fit are still a little tight...I can't imagine how hard it must be for you with 27'' legs:thumbup:

thoughtshewas18
07-27-2006, 06:01 PM
lol roger that elwood :swear: :D

TwiloMike
07-27-2006, 06:13 PM
its amazing what a tan can do for the appearance, but i just can't bring myself to shave. i just keep it short/trimmed.
Tans do wonders and for the love of (insert deity) don't shave. Hair works for you very well. Unlike Beast I say that from a totall gay perspective but without hitting on you.

OT: Excellent work. I don't know what your before pics look like but the current ones are awesome, literally.

RBB
07-27-2006, 08:54 PM
Tans do wonders and for the love of (insert deity) don't shave. Hair works for you very well. Unlike Beast I say that from a totall gay perspective but without hitting on you.

OT: Excellent work. I don't know what your before pics look like but the current ones are awesome, literally.
lol. thanks twilo. i was paler and fatter before. here's a link to some pics that are about a year or so old when i was bulking. and as you can see i had just moved into my apartment with no furniture or anything. it sucked.http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=69204

elwood - sounds good, bro. i bet you're ready to bulk, or at least eat maintenance. i know you've been cutting for a long ass time. so stay on track for this last phase.

TwiloMike
07-28-2006, 04:18 AM
Oh yeah... I do remember those. You look way better in the new set and it's not just the tan. Great work!

Stumprrp
07-28-2006, 06:27 AM
RBB, super inspiring bro! your measurments are insane, get some flexed pics for us! how are those sick ATF squats and BB Rows doing?

Luke667
07-28-2006, 07:33 AM
dammit i thought i was gonna have an idol when i saw your photos till i saw threads created by you, 95% of which were in the anabolic zone... no one is natural anymore :(

Stumprrp
07-28-2006, 07:45 AM
dammit i thought i was gonna have an idol when i saw your photos till i saw threads created by you, 95% of which were in the anabolic zone... no one is natural anymore :(

Thats a very insulting post my friend, you need to understand you have to work JUST AS HARD OR HARDER when using anabolics, im sure RBB or anyone can tell you this that you have to work your balls off or you will turn into lard.

Goodwinm
07-28-2006, 07:56 AM
well i didnt know RBB was on gear. But of course he has worked his ass off to get like he is.

RBB
07-28-2006, 09:35 AM
RBB, super inspiring bro! your measurments are insane, get some flexed pics for us! how are those sick ATF squats and BB Rows doing?
Stump - thanks, bro. lifts are all holding up well. i actually updated my journal today and hopefully will continue to do so. i'm looking to make some progress since i'm done cutting.

BCC
07-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Looking great there RBB. Awesome progress. Everything looks very well balanced and lean.

McVein
07-28-2006, 02:48 PM
Man RBB I have much respect for you man. You looking awesome man.

almost 1/4 of the words in this post were "man".....lol

RBB is huuuuge( had to say something on topic)

KFeld
07-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Heh, almost every night me and my friends have a very non-gay arguement about whether you're "too big" or not. Recently we'll keep flipping windows from your pictures to Ryan Reynolds picture in some other thread on these forums as fast as we can, comparing. Personally, I think you could probably take him. That said... keep up the great work! Your journals are both degrading and inspiring at the same time.

RBB
07-29-2006, 09:14 AM
chase - thanks bro.

kfeld - that's more disturbing than the other post. and ryan reynolds?! i guess i need to get a lot bigger. you may have just given me the motivation.

Stumprrp
07-29-2006, 10:54 AM
kfeld - ryan renolds is a weakling dog that i could probley take. :D

RBB - how many days on currently?

Bohizzle
07-29-2006, 11:13 AM
ur looking awesome man, ur physique matches ur impressive strength! do u have any pics of any mandatories or non-relaxed shots? u look huge as is, it'd be cool to see how large you look while flexing. keep up the good work man.

Andrew

RBB
07-29-2006, 11:52 AM
kfeld - ryan renolds is a weakling dog that i could probley take. :D

RBB - how many days on currently?
stump - i've been off for over a month. unless you're talking about something else?

bohizzle - thanks, bro. i took some flexed shots, but i thought they turned out like ****. i'd probably have to get somebody else to take them so i could have time to set up.

briancurran01
07-29-2006, 12:20 PM
Nice work man. Looking thick, wide and lean as hell.

Impressive

Hockey66
07-29-2006, 01:47 PM
I've been thinking long and hard about a new way to get huge, and I think I've finally figured it out!

It's not the impecuous diet and strict training routine, it's not even the test that helped you attain your physique...

You're probably all wondering what it is - and here it is:

In order to become huge and ripped, you must change your screen name to three capitalized letters, any spaces and/or periods, etc. will ruin this for you.

BCC and RBB are already taken, I might just have to change mine to LEO.

Now, I just have to patent the idea and sell it to muscletech for millions.

Bohizzle
07-29-2006, 02:18 PM
I've been thinking long and hard about a new way to get huge, and I think I've finally figured it out!

It's not the impecuous diet and strict training routine, it's not even the test that helped you attain your physique...

In order to become huge and ripped, you must change your screen name to three capitalized letters, any spaces and/or periods, etc. will ruin this for you.

LMAO, i might just have to follow suit :study:

KarateBoy
07-29-2006, 05:43 PM
I'm suprised no one asked you yet for any flexed shots..standard poses yadda yadda...

mike831
07-29-2006, 05:52 PM

That's for real. Lemme know how it works.

RBB
07-31-2006, 07:49 AM
they'd be all over it. i can't believe some of the crap that they're selling lately.

as for the mandatories, i'll try it again later this week with someone else taking the pictures and see how they turn out.

muscle chic
07-31-2006, 08:20 AM
Yup!! You look great!!

Patz
07-31-2006, 02:57 PM
LOL..Ryan Reynolds is in good shape, but he's not even in RBB's ballpark in terms of size.

wannab250
07-31-2006, 03:18 PM
who the f is this ryan reynolds guy? pics? also rbb as the rest said lets see some other shots, say maybe the 3/4 veiw when you get around to it

Tofer
07-31-2006, 07:16 PM
This is Ryan Reynolds in Blade (see attached). He's definitely not as big as RBB, but his physique is still impressive. It's basically what I'm trying to attain over the next couple of years.

wannab250
07-31-2006, 08:25 PM
hah rbb would twist his neck in half, i bet ryan reynolds is no more than 185lbs and i would guess about 8% bf in that pic IMO

Nosaj
08-01-2006, 02:12 AM
RBB, you look f**king amazing. It's funny because it looks like the picture you took was inside with a flash, and whenever I take a picture of myself inside with a flash it seems like all my definition gets washed out. However, you look very cut, in terms of both vascularity and muscle definition, which is a testament to how lean (and f**king huge) you are. For all the people comparing RBB to Ryan Reynolds, consider the fact that your "image" of Reynolds was under professionally paid movie production lighting, editting and filming, and then realize that RBB has at least 20-30lbs more LBM. Keep up the good work RBB, you're an inspiration to a lot of us.

KarateBoy
08-01-2006, 09:46 PM
hah rbb would twist his neck in half, i bet ryan reynolds is no more than 185lbs and i would guess about 8% bf in that pic IMO

I have no idea what pics you say of him but he was just over 3% in Blade 3:study:

Not that that's the point of this thread...

Sidior
08-01-2006, 10:29 PM
I have no idea what pics you say of him but he was just over 3% in Blade 3:study:

Not that that's the point of this thread...

he was not 3% in blade 3, I would say 8% as well

KarateBoy
08-01-2006, 10:38 PM
he was not 3% in blade 3, I would say 8% as well

It says so in the movie itself.

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&conitem=335a99edbbbd201099edbbbd2010cfe793cd____

8% is MUCH less lean than that. He has the outside of his abs outlined

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/wthscutie09/RyanReynolds7-350.jpg

Nonetheless, not the point of the thread.

Mik
08-02-2006, 10:36 AM
It says so in the movie itself.

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&conitem=335a99edbbbd201099edbbbd2010cfe793cd____

8% is MUCH less lean than that. He has the outside of his abs outlined

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/wthscutie09/RyanReynolds7-350.jpg

Nonetheless, not the point of the thread.

Well...............if it said so then certainly it must be true!

BTW RBB you look awesome!

Hockey66
08-02-2006, 08:03 PM
Reynolds looks about 7-8% in that picture.

Here's what 2-3% bodyfat would look like:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=2248100

RBB
08-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Reynolds looks about 7-8% in that picture.

Here's what 2-3% bodyfat would look like:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=2248100
yeah, nobody can really walk around at 3% bf for an extended period of time. reynolds was lean for blade, but not even close to that. that's a condition that few will ever achieve. damn, that guy is peeled.

ok, i've got some flexed pics for those that requested them. i gotta say, i'm a terrible poser but what the hell. i'll put em up anyways. all taken tonight.

RBB
08-02-2006, 08:52 PM
one more ****ty lat spread. i can't hit one of these to save my life. i don't think it'll show up in the pics but i had some pretty sick vascularity tonight in my back, traps and shoulders. all the definition and vascularity seems to get washed out.

Chubrock
08-02-2006, 09:01 PM
Large as hell man. Poses are decent (though my opinion doesn't really matter one way or the other haha).

Bohizzle
08-02-2006, 09:25 PM
poses are pretty good, ur lat spread could be better though. either way, u look ****ing ginormous man, congratulations on being jacked to the max lol.

mike831
08-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Looking damn thick and loving everything.

Oh yeah, you think you can flex them traps next time, like a most muscular pose? I've seen some of your other pics, but didn't find one with you flexing the traps. I wanna see how crazy them traps are when you flex em.

Sidior
08-02-2006, 10:54 PM
once again massive bro, and ya the lat spread isn't your best pose :P everything else looks unreal

DeviceX
08-02-2006, 10:58 PM
You are freaking huge man.

wannab250
08-02-2006, 11:17 PM
damn i envy your cut/outlined shoulders, holy **** you must work the **** out of them,

wannab250
08-02-2006, 11:19 PM
damn i envy your cut/outlined shoulders, holy **** you must work the **** out of them,

Sidior
08-02-2006, 11:30 PM
wannab250 must really like your shoulders lol

Hockey66
08-02-2006, 11:46 PM
Looking awesome, I love the face in the first MM, lol!

JHolmes145
08-03-2006, 12:14 AM
remember that simpsons where they were testing itchy and scratchy and the speedo guy came out and nelson kept hittin the button for milhouse. "and one kid really enjoys the speedo man" haha thats what happened to wannabe250

Coke
08-03-2006, 06:11 AM
Looking kickass as always...the pics are super.

RBB
08-03-2006, 08:14 AM
chubrock & device - thanks fellas.

bohizzle & sidior - yeah, i can't hit that pose. feels funny.

mike - i'll see what i can do.

wannabe250 - server posting slow for you bro? not too much shoulder work. 3 sets of seated bb mil's and a few sets of laterals a week.

hockey - you should have seen the other one's i didn't post. that was the least ******ed looking face.

holmes - good episode.

coke - thanks, bro. its about time to see your progress. what're you weighing in at now?

any criticism would be more than welcome. i'm sure i've got points to improve upon. so fire away.

getfit
08-03-2006, 08:14 AM
WOW, lat spread is awesome, you look great :)

Beast
08-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Look great! Second back double bi is a lot better than the first one. Second lat spread is also better then the first. Try to focus on spreading your lats/shoulders out rather than forward.

Stumprrp
08-03-2006, 08:52 AM
dude your shoulders are amazing great job with everything

Nosaj
08-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Damn bro, you're looking huge, and lean! Your face in your first MM kinda looks like King Hippo from Mike Tyson's Punch Out...

http://www.livejournal.com/userpic/42803780/1548653

Haha, j/k. :evillaugh

Your MM looks great. I think in your rear dbl bi you could focus on keeping your arms at 90 degrees, locking your wrists down towards your head and slightly tilting your arms back towards the camera to get full definition. Your back looks insane in those pictures, awesome mass going on right around the spine, looks wicked! Your lat spread is impressive too. But like you and a couple other people have said, you aren't showing your full ability and mass. It almost looks like you're posing your lat spread from viewers from the front. Try and keep your shoulders pressed back, head held up high and really press the lats out, not forward, like Beast said. Littlejake has some awesome lat spread pics around here somewhere for reference, I always look at his before I try and do my own. (Although it crushes my ego whenever I look at his, and now your, pictures. :cry: )

Normally I try to pick out a couple weak points and a couple strong points, but you seriously are balanced and massive everywhere. Sky is the limit bro, you look fantastic. :clap:

Oh, and I think wannab250 has a crush on your shoulders. Make sure not to drop the soap in front of him. :thumbup:

RBB
08-03-2006, 09:03 PM
getfit - thanks, i thought those were pretty bad.

beast - i noticed that after i took the pics. i'll keep that in mind whenever i try that again.

stump - thanks, bro. shoulders have always been a strong point.

nosaj - haha, i love that damn game. use to spend hours playing it. i think you and beast have the right idea on the lat spread. i was pulling forward instead of out. makes me wonder how much time bb's spend practicing their posing. probably a hell of a lot.

Nosaj
08-03-2006, 09:57 PM
makes me wonder how much time bb's spend practicing their posing. probably a hell of a lot.

A lot man, a lot. I know when I was working out with Littlejake I was a bit shocked when he took his shirt off and was posing in the gym in front of the mirrors because nobody I've ever worked out with has ever done that. But it makes sense to me, building mass is a huge part of bodybuilding, but if you don't know how to showcase it, then a smaller guy will get the judges vote due to presentation.

thoughtshewas18
08-04-2006, 07:43 AM
first pics looks better man

Steele
08-04-2006, 09:48 AM
I agree, thats a furken awsome body you've built mate

-Steele

WBBIRL
08-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Looking very big for 225 bro....

ebo
08-07-2006, 11:27 AM
holy ****, you're looking incredible man. could you post up your training split and diet?

also one more question. i'm 17 and just getting started on the wbb routine. about the same height as you but 160 lbs. how long would it take for me to get a physique like yours? maybe a year or two if i was super dedicated?

wannab250
08-07-2006, 11:30 AM
im thinking more along the lines of 3-4 years

ebo
08-07-2006, 01:51 PM
im thinking more along the lines of 3-4 years
that's what i figured. I guess a better question would be if this kind of physique is possible without steroids? i don't plan on using them, but this is the kind of physique i want. the shoulders look massive in the most muscular pose.

Bohizzle
08-07-2006, 02:03 PM
there's only one way to find out :)

Nosaj
08-07-2006, 03:15 PM
You know you're jacked when your pic thread is 6+ pages long. :bow:

ebo
08-07-2006, 03:59 PM
there's only one way to find out :)
I just want to get an idea of what is reasonable to expect without steroids. This guy is carrying around a lot of mass and he's lean on top of it. This seems like it would be impossible to achieve naturally.

Anyways, looking ace RBB. Second set of pics are great. The trap and back veins are sick. Now about posting that split?

RBB
08-07-2006, 08:18 PM
calm down there, ebo. i don't know what i could have done naturally. probably could have been somewhat close to where i'm at now, but i don't really know or care. just train hard and worry about it later.

split and diet is in my journal. its nothing revolutionary. same as any other split and diet you've ever seen.

cphafner
08-07-2006, 08:33 PM
holy ****, you're looking incredible man. could you post up your training split and diet?

also one more question. i'm 17 and just getting started on the wbb routine. about the same height as you but 160 lbs. how long would it take for me to get a physique like yours? maybe a year or two if i was super dedicated?

Possibly a lifetime. Not many lean 230 lb guys out there.

BCC
08-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Damn man! Looking stacked in that second set of pictures there.

It looks like you may have some flexibility issues with your scapula (from specific development) like me, which hinders a traditional rear lat spread. Look at where my fists are in my profile picture. Fists with knuckles inside of spinal erectors. You should try it and take a picture.

RBB
08-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Damn man! Looking stacked in that second set of pictures there.

It looks like you may have some flexibility issues with your scapula (from specific development) like me, which hinders a traditional rear lat spread. Look at where my fists are in my profile picture. Fists with knuckles inside of spinal erectors. You should try it and take a picture.
that's interesting, chase. it was very uncomfortable for me throughout my shoulder region when trying to get in the proper position for the lat spread. what specific development do you attribute this to? i'm guessing something to do with delt development/imbalances? i'll try one the other way and take a pic later on.

cp - i'm not even close to 230. more like 215.

DavyRen
08-08-2006, 01:28 PM
first pics looks better man

Must say i've gotta agree, your first post front relaxed is most impressive.

Saying that the rear double bi in the second set aint bad either.

Keep it up mate your an inspiration along with many others on this forum.

ebo
08-09-2006, 07:46 AM
Possibly a lifetime. Not many lean 230 lb guys out there.
That's what I was afraid you guys would say.

Herc
08-09-2006, 11:58 AM
RBB,

Probably shoulder flexability / imbalances / scar tissue (any old injuries?). Having been plagued by shoulder injuries myself, be sure to take it slow with any corrective measure you might take (stretching, new exercises, etc.) as it is very easy to get overzealous and create an injury out of an imbalance or lack of flexability.

Chase,
Looking huge in your Profile pic. How did you do in your comp?

RBB
08-10-2006, 07:13 AM
RBB,

Probably shoulder flexability / imbalances / scar tissue (any old injuries?). Having been plagued by shoulder injuries myself, be sure to take it slow with any corrective measure you might take (stretching, new exercises, etc.) as it is very easy to get overzealous and create an injury out of an imbalance or lack of flexability.

Chase,
Looking huge in your Profile pic. How did you do in your comp?
no injuries. i'm sure there's some scar tissue, especially in my right shoulder. i think its just a matter of shoulder flexability. i don't even know if i care to work on it. its not stopping me from doing anything i need to do except hitting a lat spread, lol. and i'm no bb, so not a big deal.

ebo
08-10-2006, 08:57 AM
I checked your journal out. You've got some really big lifts. Seems like your routine is very low volume compared to what i've always heard is the best way to lift. I think everyone on this site favors that approach so I'm going to give it a shot.

RBB any chance we could get a 3/4 turn?

Jordanbcool
08-12-2006, 07:12 PM
RBB amazing dude, that all I gotta say.

Your best feature is your back by far. It compliments your over-all physique.

Anyways, you are what i'd like to look like when everythings all said and done. I guess you can say, your my role model ;)

-jordan

bill
12-07-2006, 07:56 AM
I just saw these updated pics. Most impressive gains.

Ruffian
12-07-2006, 12:54 PM
You look fantastic !!!! Very impressive!

RBB
12-07-2006, 05:22 PM
thanks guys.

ebo - low volume, high intensity is the way to go. sorry, no more pics for now.

bill - those pics on page 5 are old too, i just took them a couple of weeks after the first ones. looks like i had definitely filled out a little more in them, though.

ebo
12-08-2006, 09:10 PM
thanks guys.

I've made my best gains ever using this approach lately. A lot of you guys convinced me to give it a shot. I was the bench and curl 3 days a week guy. What are your plans now?

RBB
12-10-2006, 08:46 PM
I've made my best gains ever using this approach lately. A lot of you guys convinced me to give it a shot. I was the bench and curl 3 days a week guy. What are your plans now?

not much, just holding steady. i'll be trying to pack on a few more pounds when this spring rolls around.

dhg5572705
12-13-2006, 01:50 AM
Very impressive, buudy.

hockeytwo1
01-30-2007, 03:17 PM
damn impressive.. what's your cutting diet like?

Stumprrp
01-30-2007, 03:36 PM
RBB deserves a ton of props!

you still running the same split? DB bench and skulls, squat/sldls/mili, and back stuff?

RBB
01-31-2007, 08:29 AM
damn impressive.. what's your cutting diet like?
bit of carb cycling. 10% on nonworkout days, 30% on workout days. 45-50% protein everyday.

RBB deserves a ton of props!

you still running the same split? DB bench and skulls, squat/sldls/mili, and back stuff?
same split man. i barely have enough time to make it into the gym three days a week right now. i've got a new split set up for this spring where i'll be hitting every bp twice a week. i'm definitely looking to put on some serious size as soon as tax season is over. its on in april, stump.

Chubrock
01-31-2007, 08:31 AM
Are you a CPA RBB?

RBB
01-31-2007, 08:59 AM
Are you a CPA RBB?
yeah, this time of year sucks.

Chubrock
01-31-2007, 10:14 AM
I hear ya on that man. I'm double majoring in Accounting and IS. Between all my upper level Accounting and my programming classes, I think my head is going to explode from all the numbers.

Stumprrp
01-31-2007, 08:48 PM
good man, hell yeah bro! im coming for you! not in physique but strength, ya prick

RBB
02-01-2007, 07:25 AM
good man, hell yeah bro! im coming for you! not in physique but strength, ya prick

ha, you've probably already got me there stump.

Stumprrp
02-01-2007, 07:29 AM
haha thats funny mr bench 150 in each hand while ATF squatting 440 for 10 reps and somehow also pressing 270... :P

RBB
02-01-2007, 07:32 AM
haha thats funny mr bench 150 in each hand while ATF squatting 440 for 10 reps and somehow also pressing 270... :P

you'll blow those numbers away by the time you're my age, bro.

antek
02-02-2007, 03:07 PM
chest looks great, I'm jealous, I can never even out my lower/upper.
Arm are good, shoulders are great, I'd say yor back just needs some work.
but that's just my opinion. Good job man.

tryharder1
02-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Really impressive.

Jordanbcool
02-02-2007, 09:19 PM

His back is close to perfect. Just needs to work on posing!

antek
02-02-2007, 10:54 PM
His back is close to perfect. Just needs to work on posing!
(long pause) ...NOT!
but on a serious note, like I said it's just my opinion.
It's also my opinion that it's far from 'perfect', don't throw that word around like that. Not knocking the guy in any way, in my first post I said that he's done a good job on his body, but take it as you will.

antek
02-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Besides, maybe it's just me, but I would assume the guy would rather hear from others what could be worked on (not that he doesn't know himself), rather than people telling him that he's 'close to perfect'. At least that's what I would expect, is people telling me what my weak(er) points are, as outside opinions.

cheers.

HahnB
02-03-2007, 12:26 AM
His back looks great, it's just a relaxed shot. It would look much different if it was a back/double bi. I think when you're rowing 350lbs for reps your back is doing just fine.

antek
02-03-2007, 02:31 AM
there's a rear double bi shot on page 5 i believe.
and, i never said it was bad, just needs work. anyway, won't say much else about it, don't wanna offend the sensitives in here.

HILL
02-03-2007, 07:51 AM
RBB for what i can see pics look great but for some reason it never lets me see your pics properly they are always sort of fuzzy

oh well i dunno keep up the work tho mate

RBB
02-04-2007, 02:16 PM
i agree. i think my back could use a little more width.

RBB for what i can see pics look great but for some reason it never lets me see your pics properly they are always sort of fuzzy

oh well i dunno keep up the work tho mate

thanks bro. i don't know why the pics are fuzzy for you, they look clear to me.

Nari
02-11-2007, 02:28 AM
nice work props to you on such a good looking physique

Twan
04-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Got any updated pics? It's been like 9 months!

danisleet
04-15-2007, 12:16 PM
wow man your looking real good, i'm really impressed

ebo
05-23-2007, 08:12 AM
C'mon RBB, we need some updated pics. What are your current plans?

curqleez
05-23-2007, 08:40 AM
thanks guys.

bill - those pics on page 5 are old too, i just took them a couple of weeks after the first ones. looks like i had definitely filled out a little more in them, though.

low volume, high intensity is what I do also. dc style to be exact. By the way, you look awsome

curqleez
05-23-2007, 08:46 AM

Depends alot on genitics. Do it naturally for the next 5 years then see where your at. I didn't start filling out untill about 22. Be patient and eat eat eat, train smart and be consistant.

Nosaj
05-22-2008, 03:04 AM
Bump! Updates!!! :evillaugh:

RBB
05-22-2008, 07:17 AM
Bump! Updates!!! :evillaugh:

i'm about 10-12 lbs. heavier and a little bit leaner. is that what you're looking for nosaj? lol, i'll think about posting up some pics, we'll see man. i should get some up, i've really been hammering on the back during the last year and i think it's improved tremendously. i'd be interested to see what you guys think. hard to believe these are two years old, doesn't seem like that long ago. you're really digging up an old thread, bro.

Cirino83
05-22-2008, 10:14 AM
i'm about 10-12 lbs. heavier and a little bit leaner. is that what you're looking for nosaj? lol, i'll think about posting up some pics, we'll see bro. i should get some up, i've really been hammering on the back during the last year and i think it's improved tremendously. i'd be interested to see what you guys think.

damn you must look awesome then.

Keith
05-22-2008, 10:25 AM
Post 'em then! Bigger and leaner with a bigger back must be put up.

Jordanbcool
05-22-2008, 05:00 PM
LAME! You mean you've gained 10lbs AND are leaner and you don't think that is good enough to post!?

Get them up!!