PDA

View Full Version : FatTrack II Caliper

crazyskater52
07-19-2006, 10:45 PM
Hey everyone, I just got this Digital Caliper called FatTrack II, and your supposed to test it on chest, abs, and thigh. But when I do it I keep getting results of 5%-6.7% body fat, and on my scale it says 4.5% body fat. Idk how to use the caliper right I guess. When I pinch the skin, where exactly do I put the caliper too? I read the directions over and over but it doesn't go as much detail as I'd like.

crazyskater52
07-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Anyone? Please any links on how exactly 2 use one of these? Or just where exactly do I put the caliper and how hard do I press and stuff?

russianwol
07-21-2006, 10:38 AM
Dude - the scale won't tell you a good body fat percentage especially if you are well below 10%. I believe scale shots an electric current through you to figure out the fat %. The caliper's are better. Go to a good gym and order a 7 point skin fold test as a "calibration" point. Then use your calipers to see your progress.

What are you goals? Cutting? Also use visuals to see how you are doing - like biceps vein popping and fat around belly button.

crazyskater52
07-21-2006, 05:27 PM
I know the scale won't tell you...And I ordered that caliper, I just want to know exactly where to pinch and how to do it exactly, if theres any link that can tell me or anyone