PDA

View Full Version : I'm back and I'm bigger

lifthard2005
07-20-2006, 02:21 PM
hey bros - Just finishing up a tren e and andropen cycle. so ofyou may have seen my progression photos few months back, and I dug up pics over a 4 yr time frame. the 2006 photo was taken last week.....

xxtacofishxx
07-20-2006, 02:42 PM
Damn dude, your looking huge.

Eszekial
07-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Awesome

lifthard2005
07-20-2006, 02:46 PM
thanks bro......gonna run 4 weeks of var, masteron and tbol to wrap up my current cycle.

sharkall2003
07-20-2006, 02:59 PM
I see ya added a few extra pounds. Good job. Will this be the last cycle you run? If not, how many more you have planned?

lifthard2005
07-20-2006, 03:54 PM
it will be the last for awhile.....tryingot have a kid come october, and once she is preg and all is good i am going to run a winter bulker.....still undecided, but im done with tren man....ive had enough....the mind games it gives are not worth it IMO......not when you have a family....walking around pissed off and crabby is not fair to the wife and kids.....

prob test, npp, dbol.....or test , eq, and tbol......who knows, tryingto decide stresses me out, lol.

HeavyBomber
07-21-2006, 07:22 PM
So how old are you dude?

Gabrielle
07-21-2006, 07:28 PM
dunno...I think you should rethink your gear usage, since you have a hit a comfortable level with your physique. You'll realize that once you have the suburban lifestyle you have to tone down the bodybuilding lifestyle unless you want major problems on the homefront. I have quite a few friends that went down the same road you are heading down, and it didn't turn out well for most. Just something for you to think about, I'm not trying to flame you, just offering some advice. That is one helluva physical transformation, great job

getfit
07-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Looking real thick.

RBB
07-21-2006, 08:52 PM
dunno...I think you should rethink your gear usage, since you have a hit a comfortable level with your physique. You'll realize that once you have the suburban lifestyle you have to tone down the bodybuilding lifestyle unless you want major problems on the homefront. I have quite a few friends that went down the same road you are heading down, and it didn't turn out well for most. Just something for you to think about, I'm not trying to flame you, just offering some advice. That is one helluva physical transformation, great job
that is an interesting point. i can probably say the same thing. i work in a very professional environment and i catch **** at work quite often. 99% of the time its not to my face, but all the talk gets back to you. the bigger you get, the worse it gets. and people look down on it because they don't understand even though they are probably somewhat envious of what you've accomplished. i can imagine bringing kids into the situation adds a whole different set of problems to the situation.

but anyways man, that really is a great transformation in a very short amount of time. nice work. how are the wheels?

lifthard2005
08-03-2006, 10:33 AM
im 34. i just broke my hand so i am out for a few months, so upset......

running PCT now best i can (cant really close my hand, boxers break)

Kana
08-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Looking thick dude. That's one hell of a transformation.

muscle chic
08-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Big change!! Looking large!!

KingWilder
08-03-2006, 11:13 AM
awesome progress man

Clifford Gillmore
08-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Arn't you that guy in the DEA that wouldn't admit to using gear before?

BIGERIC
08-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Arn't you that guy in the DEA that wouldn't admit to using gear before?

Yeah, Thats the guy. I am never impressed with a guy that needs drugs to get huge and the braggs about it. Show me some dudes who acchieved that type of transformation naturally and I will be impressed. What a troll.