PDA

View Full Version : Pics from my meet this weekend!!!!

bigbadwolfe
07-20-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey guys here are a few pics from this past weekend Some of me getting warmed up and getting ready and then one of me coming unglued screaming "This is my F**king House" after I pulled out the come from behind win with an 835 bench. And then one of me and mini-me (Laura Phelps)

Enjoy:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/bigbadwolfe800/DSCF0017.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/bigbadwolfe800/DSCF0021.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/bigbadwolfe800/DSCF0015.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/bigbadwolfe800/DSCF0064.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/bigbadwolfe800/DSCF0068.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/bigbadwolfe800/DSCF0069.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/bigbadwolfe800/DSCF0078.jpg

chris mason
07-20-2006, 08:52 PM
Good stuff Mike!

drew
07-20-2006, 08:55 PM
Nice pics. Not bad for a lightweight :D

bill
07-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Your fired up in that 3rd pic! What type of approach do you take before the lift? Psych wise

bigbadwolfe
07-20-2006, 09:32 PM
I have the guy in the fourth pic tell me I'm worthless and my Mom thinks I'm ugly!!!! Haha LOL!!!

No I just get it in my head what needs to be done, I dont dwell on anything bad, I kind of sit on the end of the bench and go to a place in my head and mentally block everything else out.

Like in the Animal Cage at the Arnold I was mumbling some **** under breath in the video and my wife asked me what I was saying and I told her I do not know. It is weird, but it is my happy place :)

But Tony (guy in 4th pic) can get in my head and get me motivated to do some really crazy stuff!!!! And he wont let me get a big head, he tears that right down!!!!

Wolfy!!!!!

bill
07-20-2006, 09:58 PM
You've got a good sense of humor LOL

Chubrock
07-20-2006, 10:11 PM
You're a big muther****er Wolfe. I can't imagine seeing your ass in a dark alley somewhere. Of course, I know you're just a big teddy bear (like Drew) at heart haha.

Laura Phelps
07-20-2006, 10:46 PM
I have the guy in the fourth pic tell me I'm worthless and my Mom thinks I'm ugly!!!! Haha LOL!!!

Tony is about the only person who can do that with a straight face! LOL! He is the greatest motivator. He knows exactly what to say to get you going, whether you are someone who likes to get angry, sentimental, happy, whatever...he can do it. It's amazing.
Wolfy, you did great! I cannot wait to see you smoke something huge next weekend! Thanks for posting our pic! It's awesome!

ritz600
07-21-2006, 08:11 AM
nice pics wolfy! :thumbup: i need to get the photographer to take some of me at my next meet. lol! when are you lifting again?:evillaugh

Paul Stagg
07-21-2006, 08:31 AM
I see you switch shirts:

The blue on eis an F6, what is the black one?

Why do you change them, and at what point?

getfit
07-21-2006, 08:33 AM
Nice pics!

Anthony
07-21-2006, 08:36 AM
Awesome pics, wolfie!

Bob
07-21-2006, 08:49 AM
I see you switch shirts:

I don't know what the black one is Paul..
But it looks like Wolfy changes shirt when he goes from the warmup (blue) to the actual competition lift (black)

Wolfy.. awesome pics.. especially love that "unglued" picture.. and your glasses flying off your face.. haha..

I wear glasses just about like yours.. and I have a few too many of these moments in the gym (lol), so I wear perscription googles... like raquetball googles.. that way they stay on my head and I don't step on them :-(

BigRic
07-21-2006, 09:09 AM
You slightly resemble a bear. Take it as a compliment.

Funky_monkey
07-21-2006, 10:46 AM
I see you switch shirts:

The f6 may let him touch with say 600lbs. the black one (i think that's an inzer denim) may only let him touch with say 700. the f6 might not support and/or let him lift 700ish. I'd guess it's for somewhere in between.

Great lifting there Wolfy, keep it up.

In the 4th pic you realise how huge he is. his wrists (bone structure, not musculature) are the size of Tony's arms.

Eszekial
07-21-2006, 11:26 AM
Amazing

Pwrlftr91
07-21-2006, 11:35 AM
A picture is worth a thousand words...., but if you were THERE and SAW him put up 835!!!!!! Holy crap!!

AWESOME JOB WOLFY!!! and if anyone ever has a chance to go to one of these meets GO! Totally friggin awesome!

Sensei
07-21-2006, 12:44 PM
She may be a 'mini-you', but Laura is much, much better looking.

Nice job at the meet Wolfy and good luck this weekend!

Prodigy06
07-21-2006, 12:45 PM
Damn it, you're huge.
You have to be the strongest guy on this forum.
What do you get at those meats if you win "best lifter" or put up the highest bench? You should get a fricken medal or something.

WBBIRL
07-21-2006, 01:16 PM
That guy has balls insulting you to your face, your forearms are bigger then his biceps and shoulders....

Even if you told him to do it lol

Mr. Kool
07-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Good job man, represent the WBB!

bigbadwolfe
07-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Ok to clear a thing up about the shirts. The Blue one was a F6 and it was my original choice to wear for the meet. But when I ordered the shirt I weighed in at 395, at the meet I was a HUGE 416. So the shirt was WAY WAY WAY to tight and when I opened with 800 I was all over the place and could not get a groove in the shirt. So I switched to the Black Inzer Double Denim, but kind of the same deal (I ordered the shirts about the same time) I took 800 down but way outta groove on my 2nd attempt in the black denim. So since i have always used denim and just getting use to poly I stayed in the denim took a bigger weight and hoped for the best. Well it paid off and I somewhat grooved it OK and it shot back up perfectly, almost to perfect casue then I had to catch up with it at the top and got all wobbly at the lockout and started drifting and luckily the head judge seen it was locked and callled a quick rack signal and it got racked. So no I do nont change shirts on purpose just when one is not working the way it should casue I got to fat :)

Wolfy!!!!!

drew
07-21-2006, 04:52 PM
There's no such thing a too fat!

Are you planning to use the Inzer shirt next weekend too?

BaggedE30
07-21-2006, 04:59 PM
your one big bad mofo. Do you only compete in bench or dead/squat aswell?

SkinnySadMan
07-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Woah!! Big BIG BIG!!!!! Cool pics, look damn...all those plates on the barbell !

Goodwinm
07-21-2006, 06:40 PM
I wanna see you Db bench! lol

awesome pics wolfie!

waynedang
07-21-2006, 08:00 PM
cool pics mike

wayne

KeMiKaL
07-21-2006, 09:08 PM
i can't picture you sitting in front of a computer and browsing/posting messages on this forum haha..

Just the image of you scrunched up in front of a little monitor and keyboard is funny, no offense ;)

bigbadwolfe
07-21-2006, 10:51 PM
I bench only!!!

And I got a BIG monitor so I'm not really scrunched up to much :)

Goodwinm
07-22-2006, 01:45 AM
I bench only!!!

Ooh :( So no Db benching then? Well I dont suppose youd find it useful cuz you cant compete with db pressing.

And I got a BIG monitor so I'm not really scrunched up to much :)
I bet youve hooked your computer up to a 50 inch plasma havnt you. So you can browse WBB in the comfort of your living room ;)

PhilsterT
07-22-2006, 02:52 AM
i can't picture you sitting in front of a computer and browsing/posting messages on this forum haha..

Just the image of you scrunched up in front of a little monitor and keyboard is funny, no offense

Hah hah, I was thinking the same thing.

Wolfy:

Those are just fricken' amazing. It's really cool watching and following up with what you do because it's really helpful to the rest of us (me...anyone else?) and it's great to have you on this board. You're an awesome guy. And, I look to seeing more for you. Great motivator.

Goodwinm
07-22-2006, 03:00 AM
ill second that Philster! ;)
Wolfie your a gr8 guy, with humor and i imagine you have a bag of friends.
I just couldnt imagine you having any enemies.

bigbadwolfe
07-22-2006, 05:05 AM
Hey Goodwin,

The BEnch only remark was meant to go to "BaggedE30" I do use dumbbells some.Usually though on a tricep press(palms facing each other) But I have done the 150's here at my hometown gym for numerous reps on chest presses. It is funny cause them and the 100 lb plates are referred to as "Wolfys" I just have to laugh at them. But here is a couple of pics of me using Kettlebells. Now these are awesome for build ing great strength and work great for back,sholders and triceps.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/bigbadwolfe800/mikeandbells.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/bigbadwolfe800/MikeBells.jpg

bigbadwolfe
07-22-2006, 05:07 AM
I think my forearms have grown a bit since the above pic, but the tatts still look cool :) I'm labeled Westside for life!!!!

bigbadwolfe
07-22-2006, 05:14 AM
Hey Drew,

Yeah it looks like I'll be using the Inzer next weekend also. I really like the F6 but I got to get some gym time in it. I used it on my opener and it gave me a hell of a pop, but seing as how I'm use to the denim I miss grooved it at the top and missed my push at the top. So seeing as how I'm use to the denim and know the shirt pretty good I'll use it. But the F6 2 ply NXG plus is AWESOME shirt and you will see me in it again after I log more training time.

Wolfy!!!!

And thanks for all the good comments guys!!!!!!

Goodwinm
07-22-2006, 05:53 AM
damn man thats awesome db pressing power! I bet you could do 200's for reps ;)

muscle chic
07-22-2006, 08:38 AM
great pictures!! cool tats.

drew
07-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Love the tats Wolfy.

bigbadwolfe
07-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Just got a new tat today, got a big Jacked up Raging bull across my left pec. I'm waiting for my sis in law to get here and i'll post a pic. She has the digital camera mine is broken. But yeah those were in PL USA when they did the article on me and Jay Fry so the guys at the Tat shop told me he would put a free one on me so it only took a yr to get around to getting it and toiday was the day.

Wolfy!!!!!

Clifford Gillmore
07-23-2006, 06:37 AM
Excellent work Mike, your looking rather tankish! What the hell had you been eating up until this point?

bjohnso
07-23-2006, 01:12 PM
I wanna see you Db bench! lol

awesome pics wolfie!

Do they even make dumbells that big? lol, good job man!

I would think you could rep 200s rather easily. Am I right?

bigbadwolfe
07-23-2006, 02:24 PM
I had been eating small children and the occsional stray cat but now I'm on the straight and narrow. Working on the beach body for next April!!!!! We are heading to the Bahamas!!!!!

Honestly up to the last meet I was just eating anything and everytyhing I could get my hands on. BK had 2 Whoppers for 3 bucks and that is good for Protein, Carbs, Fats, and Clogged arteries all part of my precisely planned out diet to attack the 900 pound club.

Now I'm just living on Eggs, Chicken, Lean Beef, Tuna, Talapia, Leafy Green Salads and Lots of Protein Shakes. Plus Oatmeal, 2 Rockstars and the occasional Gatorade in the morning to get my carbs in me.

I'm really feeling alot better got all that grease and crappy food outta my body and I allow myself one cheat meal a week and yesterday it was Arby's. I had 3 Arby Melts, order of Mozz Sticks, and a Med Diet Pepsi.

So hopefully with the added protein and the refiguring of my diet I should do pretty good cutting off and keeping my mass and strength.

Wolfy!!!!!

Goodwinm
07-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Damn Wolfy! Insane food consumption! hehe.
you'll have to try out that 15lb and 30lb burger ;)
(unless you alredy have)

jordonwuff
07-24-2006, 06:29 PM
Wow man you're huge. Gratz on the lifts for now and in the future! Your tats are awesome, can't wait to see the new one.