PDA

View Full Version : How much can be done

Jinkies
07-21-2006, 01:24 AM
In 24 days when it comes too toning up and dieting down. Im having difficulties resizing my images so I can upload but in in definate need of a change.

Its end of bulk and im sitting at around 15-18 percent bodyfat or so and I need to loose the fat. Im weighing 262 at 5 8 at age 16 and this past january I competed in regional powerlifting weighing at 217.

Needless to say I've put on alot of mass but my strength came aswell; but at a price, things looked good but after viewing some self pictures which ill post soon im too big without the proper definition. Just trying to get a view of how much progress can be made until the time school starts because I need to work on it.

My lifts went up and here they are for anyone interested
Bench-415
Squat-615
Deadlift- Traditional 570 Sumo ???
Figure if I can cut down to 220 ill not only be sexy but do better in powerlifting aswell

Built
07-21-2006, 01:52 AM
Okay, well, assuming you're at 16.5% bodyfat (splitting the difference), you are currently sitting on about 218 lbs lean mass. You'll be at 10% bodyfat if you keep that mass and drop 20 lbs of fat. 220 would not be possible unless you dropped a substantial amount of muscle as well.

Unless you're currently fatter than 15-18%. :)

Plan to lose 1-1.5 lbs a week, unless you do something more extreme like a PSMF.

ShockBoxer
07-21-2006, 04:53 AM
What she said. :) If your BF is accurate you, sir, are a BEAST and your '10%' basic ripped weight is in the neighborhood of 240, not 220.

What kind of calories do you have to eat every day to fuel that kind of physique?

Jinkies
07-21-2006, 01:53 PM
I stopped eating heavily and havn't been able to drop the pounds at all. Ive got no definition at all right now, basicly lookin like a linemen.
My diet although far from perfect was good for gaining mass, I went for the dont worry how much I eat as long as its right. I usually would eat big breakfast (4-6 packets of oatmeal) with a protein shake then later have a small meal and hit the gym up. Come back and eat a hearty meal then because my sceduale was messed up and i was up till about 3 everymorning I would eat a couple more times before going to sleep. I've probably put in 200+ hours in the gym this summer so I made good progress but with school comming I get self concious ( not everyone understands the bulking cyle).

So I wanted yalls expertise on this cause I can get big realitively easy but cutting down is hard for me, weight just won't shed off me.

sharkall2003
07-21-2006, 02:32 PM
I stopped eating heavily and havn't been able to drop the pounds at all. Ive got no definition at all right now, basicly lookin like a linemen.
My diet although far from perfect was good for gaining mass, I went for the dont worry how much I eat as long as its right. I usually would eat big breakfast (4-6 packets of oatmeal) with a protein shake then later have a small meal and hit the gym up. Come back and eat a hearty meal then because my sceduale was messed up and i was up till about 3 everymorning I would eat a couple more times before going to sleep. I've probably put in 200+ hours in the gym this summer so I made good progress but with school comming I get self concious ( not everyone understands the bulking cyle).

So I wanted yalls expertise on this cause I can get big realitively easy but cutting down is hard for me, weight just won't shed off me.

People at your school would make fun of you for that ****? Damn, when I bulked to 230 everyone said "damn, you're getting huge."

Jinkies
07-21-2006, 06:10 PM
No ones going to make fun of me, just ladies arent gonna be attracted to it; spending all this time in the gym left me with no experience on women

Jinkies
07-22-2006, 12:23 AM
Notice it was moved, sorry about that wasnt sure where this should be posted because its not just my diet im concerned about.

seK
07-22-2006, 06:01 AM
No ones going to make fun of me, just ladies arent gonna be attracted to it; spending all this time in the gym left me with no experience on women
You don't interact with any woman at your gym? :(

sharkall2003
07-22-2006, 07:25 AM

Hahaha, you think ladies aren't attracted to a huge, and strong mother-****er? Please, you're twice the size of me and I am complimented on being large and in charge. I suggest you just be a sweet talker, open the doors for the ladies and pay for a few dates and they will think you're a gentle giant. Then you will find the good ones and you can have a great relationship. If that's not what you're looking for well disregard everything I have just said.

Also, I feel your pain about spending a ****load of time in the gym and not having experience with women. When I used to cycle for 4 or 5 hours a day I had no clue how to ask out chicks so I just asked them straight up if they wanted to date. Anyways, if you need any tips on where to find women I have a few.