PDA

View Full Version : Opticen VS Nitrean

DarrenEff
07-22-2006, 05:42 AM
Now, I know Opticen is a meal replacement packed with protein.

$35.95
23 servings
3 scoops for 1.7g fat, 25g carb, 52g protein
+ a buncha healthy stuff

Nitrean
$35.95
70 servings
1 scoop for 1g fat, 2g carb, 24g protein

So if I halved the "serving" size of opticen I'm up to about 46 servings per container. And it's an extra 2g protein, and jammed with vitamins and minerals.

In your opinion are you better off with 70 servings of Nitrean (whey) or 46 servings of Opticen (whey + stuff) for the same price.

chris mason
07-22-2006, 07:18 AM
It depends on your goals?

Both are an excellent deal.

What is your goal? Could you afford both?

DarrenEff
07-22-2006, 08:53 AM
After further consideration I may just get a container of both and use them as intended. Opticen in the morning with my breakfast, and nitrean pwo

DarrenEff
07-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Placed my order today ^_^

KingWilder
07-25-2006, 08:11 PM
you'll enjoy them both

chris mason
07-25-2006, 08:12 PM
Placed my order today ^_^

Thank you!

Chris

DarrenEff
07-26-2006, 05:56 PM
:)

When can I expect them Chris? :P

Y0yo
07-27-2006, 04:04 AM
What if your goal was weight loss? Which would be optimal? I thought of this as well. Or is weight loss to general of a goal? I'd like to place an order for one or the other but because I live far far away I have a bit of a cash flow problem (Airmail is expensive.)

KingWilder
07-27-2006, 12:21 PM
On my cut I used Nitrean and ETS

if you're lookin for a fat burner you could try Thermocin

Y0yo
07-27-2006, 09:52 PM
On my cut I used Nitrean and ETS

if you're lookin for a fat burner you could try Thermocin

I've got some sleep issues so I'm not looking to through in a thermo at this point. I'd like to cut but without a thermo at this point

DarrenEff
08-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Hey Chris, just curious as to if I can get an ETA on my stuff? Tomorrow will be the 8th business day since I placed the order. I know because I'm in canada it'll take a bit longer.

chris mason
08-04-2006, 07:58 AM
I'll get you some information later today. I can only track by the custom's form number with USPS Air Parcel and that does not tell me too much information but I will get you what I have by this evening. Do me a favor and PM me your full name.

Chris

DarrenEff
08-04-2006, 12:14 PM
ok

DarrenEff
08-09-2006, 04:54 PM
My stuff finally arrived today, it took an extra day or 2 because of the Canadian civic holiday on monday.

I also had to pay an extra $18 cuz of customs.

All in all, still worth it

ehscrewdude
08-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Just got mine in today too.... awesome in every aspect, I just noticed one thing....

does it have a powdery texture normally (like, i mixed with skim milk and it was a little powdery going down).... just wondering if its not mixing because of my milk or if its normal or idk.... (no clumps, just a slight texture to it)

chris mason
08-10-2006, 05:31 AM
Just got mine in today too.... awesome in every aspect, I just noticed one thing....

does it have a powdery texture normally (like, i mixed with skim milk and it was a little powdery going down).... just wondering if its not mixing because of my milk or if its normal or idk.... (no clumps, just a slight texture to it)

Are you asking about Nitrean? If so, it should mix without clumps as you describe and then I am not sure about a powdery feel? You are adding something to the milk when mixing in Nitrean so it will change the consistency somewhat.

ehscrewdude
08-10-2006, 10:16 AM
I'm not adding anything but its got like a grainy chalky texture... not bad but noticable...

and is it normal to wake up at 5am the first day after taking it and dominate your toilet? I had 4 scoops yesterday and this morning I had a blowhole for an ass

chris mason
08-10-2006, 06:12 PM
I'm not adding anything but its got like a grainy chalky texture... not bad but noticable...

and is it normal to wake up at 5am the first day after taking it and dominate your toilet? I had 4 scoops yesterday and this morning I had a blowhole for an ass

Did you have diarrhea or just a lot of stool?

Chris

ehscrewdude
08-10-2006, 10:43 PM
Did you have diarrhea or just a lot of stool?

Chris

kinda in-between.... seems to have gotten better with today, and its mixing better with water than with skim milk.... tastes so good, opticen is like chocolate jello pudding.... mmmm...

Jordanbcool
08-11-2006, 07:51 PM
I've used both with great results. A superior supplement by far then anything else. It actually does what it promises which is mixability, taste and performance. I cant stand products that dont mix like they promise, dont taste nearly as good as they say and use cheap protein.

Use nitrean for cuts and opticen for bulking. I dont use the recommended scoops. I use 2 scoops of nitrean and 2 scoops opticen for whatever im doing. It lasts about a month that way.

I plan on giving ETS a whirl since these two products worked so well. A good supplement will buy a loyal buyer base which will outlast gimmicks in the long run.

Great job chris.

-jordan

ehscrewdude
08-11-2006, 09:53 PM
I got some ETS too and yesterday was my start day... no leg pain after yesterdays workout, usually I'm in pain for 3-5 days (idk why) but it finally went away and I was fine all day long today....

I'm having Opticen and Nitrean now... Nitrean when I just need protein and Opticen when I need to add a meal to the day....

chris mason
08-12-2006, 12:37 PM
I've used both with great results. A superior supplement by far then anything else. It actually does what it promises which is mixability, taste and performance. I cant stand products that dont mix like they promise, dont taste nearly as good as they say and use cheap protein.

Use nitrean for cuts and opticen for bulking. I dont use the recommended scoops. I use 2 scoops of nitrean and 2 scoops opticen for whatever im doing. It lasts about a month that way.

I plan on giving ETS a whirl since these two products worked so well. A good supplement will buy a loyal buyer base which will outlast gimmicks in the long run.

Great job chris.

-jordan

Thank you very much and I agree!

KingWilder
08-29-2006, 10:10 PM
I'm gonna be honest...and I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I don't really like Opticen...I can't force myself to drink the concoction. Anymore than one scoop and it has the nastiest texture, way to thick for me. I think I worked on a glass for like 30 mins one time.

Love Nitrean tho

chris mason
08-30-2006, 05:48 AM
I'm gonna be honest...and I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I don't really like Opticen...I can't force myself to drink the concoction. Anymore than one scoop and it has the nastiest texture, way to thick for me. I think I worked on a glass for like 30 mins one time.

Love Nitrean tho

Lol, I know, it ends up like pudding. I also heavily dilute it. I can't drink it too think but when I dilute it I think it is excellent. We really do need to change the recommendation on the label.

Chris