PDA

View Full Version : My First Pics!!!

rbar89
07-24-2006, 09:12 PM
Ive been lifting for a little while now and while i consider myself a long way away ive made great progress although unfortunately i didnt take any pics before i started. I know my physique isnt very good but if you couldve seen where i came from you would see the progress i made, im on a bulk right now before football start soon so just wondering how im doing, what would you guys estimate by bf% to be? thanks guys.....

Tofer
07-24-2006, 09:15 PM
If you want a body fat estimate, it would probably be a good idea to post a relaxed front pic. It definitely isn't very high though.

Anyways, looking good. Keep it up.

rbar89
07-24-2006, 09:20 PM
ya i forgot to say that ive went from 160 to 187ish during my bulk so even though these pics arent great before i was terribly skinny being 6'1''. in these pics my calf doesnt look that great but its easily the best part of my physique cuz people have commented on them, so heres some more pics...

rbar89
07-24-2006, 09:28 PM
heres a couple more that i had to resize, finally got the leg pic i wanted to post,

muscle chic
07-25-2006, 04:05 AM
I'm not too good at BF estimate froma picture. But I'd say keep bulking!! Lift and eat (clean food) !!

Eszekial
07-25-2006, 10:45 AM
i'd say 13-14%

rbar89
07-25-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm not too good at BF estimate froma picture. But I'd say keep bulking!! Lift and eat (clean food) !!

Unfortunately i cant keep bulking for much longer cuz doubles for football start in 2 weeks so i will have to go down to just maintaining hopefully what ive gained so im almost being forced into a cut that im not ready for which sucks, plus i wont be able to go as hard in the weight room cuz doubles are so draining, but im gonna keep doing what i can and trying to eat even more.

rbar89
07-25-2006, 11:39 AM
i'd say 13-14%

Cool thanks, but its probably more like 15-16% then cuz, i doubt i was 10-12% before my bulk which i know ive gained a couple percent cuz i can feel i can tell ive gained a little fat in my stomach although every area besides that has gotten harder lol.

rbar89
07-25-2006, 06:59 PM
anyone else want to take a stab at my bf% and also how im doing?

muscle chic
07-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Unfortunately i cant keep bulking for much longer cuz doubles for football start in 2 weeks so i will have to go down to just maintaining hopefully what ive gained so im almost being forced into a cut that im not ready for which sucks, plus i wont be able to go as hard in the weight room cuz doubles are so draining, but im gonna keep doing what i can and trying to eat even more.

Well..........after football !!

rbar89
07-25-2006, 07:44 PM
o i know i will be going stronger then ever once football ends but i always lose so much strength and size during football so im a little bummed but after football ill have more knowledge then ever to really improve.

fixationdarknes
07-25-2006, 08:04 PM
i'd say 13-14%

I agree.

RBB
07-25-2006, 08:56 PM
you'll probably lose quite a bit of bodyfat during the football season. you'll be in a perfect position to bulk this winter after the season is over. looking pretty good for 16, just keep hitting it hard man.

rbar89
07-25-2006, 09:12 PM
thanks for the comments guys, another thing i was curious about cuz im not too good at figuring this out is what are my strong/weak points what parts do i need to work on and stuff?

RBB
07-25-2006, 09:17 PM
everything looks pretty even, and judging by your maxes nothing is really lagging. its too early for you to be thinking about that kind of stuff. bro, just hit your compound lifts hard and eat big. you'll be in a better position to worry about the details when you're a little further down the road.

fixationdarknes
07-25-2006, 10:00 PM
everything looks pretty even, and judging by your maxes nothing is really lagging. its too early for you to be thinking about that kind of stuff. bro, just hit your compound lifts hard and eat big. you'll be in a better position to worry about the details when you're a little further down the road.

Good advice.

rbar89
07-25-2006, 11:44 PM

thats exactly wut i figured, nothing sticks out as a strength or weakness and at this point i just need to work hard on everything and get my overall better.

rbar89
11-17-2006, 10:47 PM
so football season is over and ive taken my new measurements and ive lost about 10 lbs, an inch off my arm, calf, and a couple off my chest and im just smaller and weaker so its sucks. But now i'll but lifting again soon but it kinda sucks cuz we have to do the BFS(Bigger Faster Stronger) program for football. So just felt like posting where im at now that the season is over while i was pondering these pictures looking at how much bigger i was just a few months ago.