PDA

View Full Version : Awful Bacne. Help!

SLOTH
07-25-2006, 07:25 AM
I woke up yesterday and the top of my back was an explosion of huge pimples, blackheads and massive goyders. How do I get rid of these things? I'm thinking I got them the other day when I did good mornings with this dirty barbell on my back, but who knows really. Maybe I could go to a spa and have one of those lady's squeeze em out? I am going to the beach this weekend and I don't want to embarrass myself. Help!

lifter4life
07-25-2006, 11:12 AM
Wait, so you just woke up with them? Did you have any acne on your back previously? Popping them is the worst idea man. Especially if they are the large kind (cystic). You will end up pushing the bacteria further into the skin and it will cause more acne in the surrounding areas. By trying to pop them you will also cause more irritation which will lead to badass scars. Just leave em be and don't freak out about it, they will go away, but keep pressure off of them especially while benching/squating.

Thexile
07-25-2006, 12:01 PM
I doubt it would show up overnight, UNLESS you have some sort of allergic reaction to something..

You can wait it out, or have someone use a hypodermic needle to pop them bitches, but don't do it with your hands/nails.

If youve had this for sometime, and you want it gone, its time to bring in the big guns- Accutane.

toki
07-25-2006, 02:01 PM
http://www.rosemarycompany.com/media/AGrateLoveCheeseGraterFavorUnpackaged.jpg

take care of it right quick...

diesel_dan
07-25-2006, 02:12 PM
I pop mine all the time and have not got scars or noticed an increase in them due to popping them. I have also developed them over night (or inflamed them), I contribute it to sweating at night etc.

razorcut
07-25-2006, 03:17 PM
Don't know about the ones you have already....but for future prevention:
1. Take at least 2 showers a day
2. Use a good antibacterial soap
3. Use a good exfolliating brush
4. Take a good multi (with zinc, magnesium, Vits A/E/C)
5. Get a little sun
6. Clean diet

rbar89
07-25-2006, 03:24 PM
any benzoyl peroxide acne medicine will dry those F***ers out and theyll be mostly gone in 3-4 days if you stick with it a few times a day.

Patz
07-25-2006, 04:10 PM
shower as son as you get home from the gym. sitting around sweaty isn't good for acne anywhere.

Sionnan
07-25-2006, 09:15 PM
I made an acne soap for my son once that worked great! I don't have any left, but if you can find some handmade soap that has essential oils (not fragrance oils) of peppermint, rosemary, lavender, and lemongrass it should help a lot! Mine had a combination of all of those oils, plus finely ground up oatmeal for exfoliation, and superfatted with shea butter so it softened your skin at the same time. All of those oils are anti-bacterial, and lemongrass is probably the most-used herbal remedy for acne.

Worked great on butt acne too - don't laugh! Not my problem, of course, but someone I know who sits all day swears that my soap cleared it up! :)

SLOTH
07-28-2006, 11:13 AM
Yeah I went ahead and wrenched a bunch of them right out with my fingers. Hurt like the dickens but I got em on the run! It's true my back looks like the inside of a catchers mitt now, but who cares as long as these goyders are in submission

Switch
07-28-2006, 11:27 PM
I get back-ne ocasionally but not horrible. I've found Nutrigena body wash keeps it very submissive. I have also been told by my dermotologist that the UV rays in sunlight kills the bacteria which causes acne. I notice when I tan in the summer, my skin completely clears up.