PDA

View Full Version : 2nd cut update - Dec 2005 - July 16 - 264 down to 210

View 1
07-26-2006, 10:20 PM
I dont have a digital camera, so my cell phone has to do. I didn't post any leg pic's because well I still have alot of fat on them, so it will take awhile to get them where I want them to be. No back pics either, not much to show right now, maybe next time.

Well looks like I've done good so far. I was at a stalemate in may, so I decided to put my diet in check, and WOW what a difference. Went from size 40 to 36 in pants already ( i've always gone up and down in weight in my life, but not anymore, the new me is here to stay ).

I still plan to cut for another couple of months, I want to get below the 200 mark, maybe around 190 dont know it really depends on how I look, not how much I weight, then do a slower clean bulk from there.

1st pic is from Dec 2005 ( im on the right of course )
2nd and 3rd are from July 16 2006

Patz
07-26-2006, 11:03 PM
Your brother looks like some actor I can't think of..lol

The pics are a little vague, but it's obvious you've lose some weight. You definitely look much leaner. Good work. Cutting is tough, and I've been right there in your shoes--sort of still am.

View 1
07-27-2006, 12:06 AM
Yeah since I dont have a digital camara right now the pics are not the greatest. Ill be buying one soon.

The weird thing about the cut right now is I crave only one thing, PIZZA. Big time, I work right next to a costco too, and ther big ass slices of chesse pizza call me all day long, but I've only given in once in 2 months so that is good. I had a real big sweet tooth before this, but I dont crave sweets at all. Maybe its the chocolate flavored whey shakes dailey who knows.

My brother is an actor, he plays the part when he wants something all the time lmao...

Thanks for the feedback.

FighterInSnatch
07-27-2006, 07:21 AM
You're looking good man. Good job on the cut.

Try and figure out ways to satisfy your sweet tooth or your pizza craving. Like have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or make some kind of whole wheat bagel pizza. This way you know exactly what you're eating and its half as bad for you.

Ryan

gains2385
07-27-2006, 04:02 PM
hey man, you want some pizza? how about a pizza that is like this;
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=82459

Now that is some good stuff.

Ingredients and Directions (different from link):
1 Pita Tortilla
3 Slice of FF American Cheese
Half little can of mushrooms
Half little can of green peppers
Jalapenos to taste
Low Carb Pizza Sauce (Great Value Pizza Sauce)
About 4 ounces of pre-cooked chicken breast

Cook it in the oven until the cheese melts and the outside edge is brown. It is really good and the macros are
Amount Per 1 serving
Calories 381
Calories from Fat 81

Total Fat 9g
Total Carbohydrate 33g
Dietary Fiber 11g
Protein 53g

Try it man. You will not be disappointed. All the ingredients can be had at Wal-Mart. Make sure to get the carb freedom pita.

View 1
07-27-2006, 09:37 PM
That pizza does look good I will try it next week or so, Im off to reno in the moarning for hot auguest nights, cant wait.

@FighterInSnatch - Thanks. And trust me I measure everything I eat, its getting to the point to were I know how many calories/fats/carbs/protein I consume in one day without looking at any lables:eek: kinda of scary...