PDA

View Full Version : weak wrist...

McVein
07-28-2006, 02:41 PM
my left wrist seems to pop sometimes...it feels like the tendon...its allways been like this, and it happens when lifting certain weights....when im doing skullcrushers for example.....any explenations....

lets leave the masturbating jokes outta this one lads yeah?? haha

Nosaj
07-28-2006, 05:10 PM
I don't have a medical explanation, but I can give you some advice. I used to have a weak wrist from a bad elbow injury. (problems traveled down the arm, you know?) I coulden't do pushups without pain/discomfort, it would "pop" when I rotated it in a circle, etc. I used a wrist wrap (APT brand) for a couple weeks when lifting, gave it rest when not lifting (i.e. used my other wrist as much as possible, you know :hump:, hehe jk) and eventually with some time and support, it was given time to recover itself. Not the BEST advice I admit, but if you're careful you might notice an improvement, if not... talk to a doctor about it if possible.

KingWilder
07-28-2006, 05:13 PM
I have really thin wrists...thanks mom...I use wrist wraps and don't have problems anymore with heavy weight and/or high volume...they're def. worth a try